Big Pony

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Subaru Ascent LTD '20
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Thank you! That thread/page does show many used the OE gasket & FP bolts successfully. Thank you! This thread had so much information my mind was spinning a bit. I must have missed that info in that thread. Will also consider the 25mm bolts as well.. Just wanted to know if I *NEEDED* to order more pieces.

Thanks a friend/forum member did a wonderful job. It's factory matched Velocity Blue :)

Edit: this was helpful. Not much of an expense for the knowledge the bite will be good enough for the threads. Just went ahead and ordered.
You absolutely canā€™t go wrong with the advice provided on this thread by @CarbonSteel. Youā€™ll be glad you got the longer bolts!
Sponsored

Jazer

Outer Banks
First Name
Jessica
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2.7 OBX
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

why is it blue....
Because a friend/fellow Bronco owner had some leftover velocity blue and offered to paint match it for me. Also, because why not? šŸ˜

Y2KFirehawk

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco Wildtrak
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

You absolutely canā€™t go wrong with the advice provided on this thread by @CarbonSteel. Youā€™ll be glad you got the longer bolts!
To further support the longer bolt option, when you hang your diff on a rock and it drags across to catch the lip of the cover (permitting you don't have a diff skid) do you want to question how many threads are grabbing? :bandit:

Jazer

Outer Banks
First Name
Jessica
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2.7 OBX
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Just did mine today. 25k miles and it was definitely dark. Will be a more regular maintenance item now that the diff cover has a drain plug.

Ford Bronco Change Driveline Fluids Early! 1000000519

Ford Bronco Change Driveline Fluids Early! 1000000516

Ford Bronco Change Driveline Fluids Early! 1000000539

Sponsored

ralexan5001

Badlands
First Name
Robert
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Went ahead and had dealership flush the transmission fluid at 36k miles. Came back with report of "contaminated/burned". At least now with the PPE pan, I can change it myself.
What did they charge you? Thanks - Robert

Razorback

Badlands
First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Lincoln MKX
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs