David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'23 Bronco, '19 GTI, '88 R100GS, HPN BMW G/S
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Maybe I missed something but I'm not sure why the OP is throwing Accutune under the bus when they didn't do this install?
The manufacturer and the installer are playing games pointing the finger at each other and neither is helping the OP when clearly something is messed up.
Sponsored

Jhopkinson

Base
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 OBX 4dr SAS, 22 Base 2dr SAS, 2021 F150 XLT
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

The manufacturer and the installer are playing games pointing the finger at each other and neither is helping the OP when clearly something is messed up.
Gotcha...thanks!

OP
OP
K9handler47

K9handler47

Wildtrak
First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Wildtrak
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Maybe I missed something but I'm not sure why the OP is throwing Accutune under the bus when they didn't do this install?
I didnā€™t throw accutune under the bus. Iā€™m not saying they did anything wrong. I came here to trouble shoot the issue. I have no clue what is wrong with my car. Iā€™ve received a lot of dmā€™s and people asking for updates.

accutune called me and requested I remove or edit the post. I wonā€™t share what was said as I feel that would be throwing them under the bus, if anyone wants to know further details I donā€™t mind sharing In private.

A public forum isnā€™t the place for me to talk ill of a company, as the sole intention was just to fix my car. Nothing more. My personal feelings about a company are irrelevant.

Jhopkinson

Base
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 OBX 4dr SAS, 22 Base 2dr SAS, 2021 F150 XLT
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

I didnā€™t throw accutune under the bus. Iā€™m not saying they did anything wrong. I came here to trouble shoot the issue. I have no clue what is wrong with my car. Iā€™ve received a lot of dmā€™s and people asking for updates.

accutune called me and requested I remove or edit the post. I wonā€™t share what was said as I feel that would be throwing them under the bus, if anyone wants to know further details I donā€™t mind sharing In private.

A public forum isnā€™t the place for me to talk ill of a company, as the sole intention was just to fix my car. Nothing more. My personal feelings about a company are irrelevant.
I get it now...I didn't realize they were the manufacturer, I thought they were just trying to help.

AccuTune Offroad

Base
Base Sponsor (Level 1)
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Sasquatch 4 Door, Jeep JLUR, Tacoma
Your Bronco Model
Base
I get it now...I didn't realize they were the manufacturer, I thought they were just trying to help.
We do not manufacture King Shocks and we are always eager to help customers with an issue if we have a solution.

Sponsored

Aonarch

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
ā€˜23 Bronco OBX 2DR Lux 2.7, ā€˜24 V60 Polestar
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Did the OPs issue get resolved? I wish I was local, I'd inspect it.

HPNQ420

Black Diamond
First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'23 Bronco, '19 GTI, '88 R100GS, HPN BMW G/S
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

We do not manufacture King Shocks and we are always eager to help customers with an issue if we have a solution.
Apparently you do not have a solution but you sold a customer a really expensive set of shocks that donā€™t work as advertised. You either donā€™t know the products you sell or you donā€™t care. if I were you Iā€™d be up late finding a shop that can find the source of the problem. Until then you are InaccutuneOnroad.

Hashlak

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Sasquatch, Porsche GT3RS, Honda CBR1000RR
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
I have a 21 badlands that I installed the Kings on by myself. Because I did not have the correct socket to remove the axle from the hub, I tried to baby the stock shock out and as expected, overstretched the axle on the driver side. Passenger side went fine. After a few days, noticed clicking on the front driver side while driving and I knew I would need a new axle. Put the new one in and finally was able to drive it. In Sport, mine pulls left on heavy acceleration. Back squats, front lifts and steering wheel starts pointing left.

The only issue is I do not remember the car doing that before but then again, I never really paid attention.
I have the exact same characteristic on my car.

I am running Kings, custom tuned with RPG UCA. I have had the baja kits UCA before and had my front axle replaced due to the recall.

It has always pulled to the left in sport under hard acceleration, ever since I had the shocks installed and had a few bad landings off some jumps.

Now, over the last like year or so, I have changed arms to RPG, rear upper and lower arms, custom shock tune + more lift, changed tires, front axle replaced.. The pull to the left has decreased significantly but its still there a little bit.

Would love to know what this is all about as ive been baffled this whole time.. Still totally enjoying this car and making the most of it offroad.. Have no faced any other issues. I thought this whole time its either normal or that I might have bent the sway bar so when it back squats, the front lifts and its a little off center so goes to one side..

userdude

Badlands
First Name
Jared
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 2dr Badsquatch
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I have the exact same characteristic on my car.

I am running Kings, custom tuned with RPG UCA. I have had the baja kits UCA before and had my front axle replaced due to the recall.

It has always pulled to the left in sport under hard acceleration, ever since I had the shocks installed and had a few bad landings off some jumps.

Now, over the last like year or so, I have changed arms to RPG, rear upper and lower arms, custom shock tune + more lift, changed tires, front axle replaced.. The pull to the left has decreased significantly but its still there a little bit.

Would love to know what this is all about as ive been baffled this whole time.. Still totally enjoying this car and making the most of it offroad.. Have no faced any other issues. I thought this whole time its either normal or that I might have bent the sway bar so when it back squats, the front lifts and its a little off center so goes to one side..
If it was the sway bar, disconnect and see if it continues.

RustysBronco

Badlands
First Name
Matt "Rusty" R.
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.instagram.com
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Bronco Badlands Sasquatch
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Final updateā€¦

accutune called me and requested I modify or remove this post. I wonā€™t get into more details. Iā€™m going to leave it as is since I feel a lot of the recommendations given by the members were very informative, and may be able to help someone down the road if they have the same issues. I sincerely appreciated each and every piece of advise since it gave me avenues to explore to help problem solve my issue.

I appreciate everyone who reached out! This is a fun community to be a part of.
Sounds pretty messed up they want to silence you because they can't take a little bad publicity for giving you problems and no solutions.

Fordified1

Black Diamond
First Name
Bob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
ā€˜15 Mustang ecoboost, 4wd Excursion, ā€˜69 Mach 1
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Well I hope the OP got it resolved - I'd be interested to hear what the final issue was.

I had a vendor here (will remain unnamed) get mad when I posted a 4-star review (out of 5) - I had one minor comment that I thought would make their product stellar, and that was the only ding I gave them - apart from that a pretty good review, in my opinion. They took great offense to that, went into great detail about how they engineered their own product and how great they thought it was (and it was a good product, just not a ~perfect~ product) and quite literally yelled at me because I didn't give them 5 stars.

I point blank asked if they wanted me to remove my review - I wanted to see what this vendor was intending by trying to berate a paying customer that left a good review. They did decline to go that far (which is good, because I wasn't going to either), but did mention that they put a lot of pride in their reviews - and they obviously took it very personally. But I'd not been so thoroughly insulted and berated in a long time as the vendor who really didn't like my 4 star review.

I hope you leave this post as well - and I also hope that if Accutune does make good and fix it, that you let us know that as well. Sometimes mistakes happen, it's all about what you do after that that matters.
I would have changed it from 4 to 3 right then, If they truly berated you as you say. 4 stars is a damn good review in my opinion. 5 is perfect. I mean literally perfect at a great price.
Sponsored