Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
23 Ford Bronco Heritage Limited 2dr
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
Clubs

Double shear UCA mounts showed up! Credit to @5GENIDN for sharing this to the forum

Ford Bronco SierraBronco's WildTrak Build IMG_1222
I appreciate that nod but I think the credit needs to go to someone else... I knew about them. But I do not have those and have not recommended them because I have not had them. Those look pretty healthy and appear to be something I may want to look into. I saw them come up in a discussion about leverage on the upper control arm with portals that could cause the upper control arm ball joint to fail. I think that is where I saw a discussion about them.

Who is the manufacturer?

OP
OP
SierraBronco

SierraBronco

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
I appreciate that nod but I think the credit needs to go to someone else... I knew about them. But I do not have those and have not recommended them because I have not had them. Those look pretty healthy and appear to be something I may want to look into. I saw them come up in a discussion about leverage on the upper control arm with portals that could cause the upper control arm ball joint to fail. I think that is where I saw a discussion about them.

Who is the manufacturer?
Heck-I followed your link to find them šŸ˜‚

The logic is there for their use especially with the portals. They werenā€™t as thick as I expected but still better than stock.

Solo Motorsports. I wonā€™t be installing them until everything else goes on. Or should I say everything is torn off and before installation of the upgradesā€¦

5GENIDN

Heritage
First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
23 Ford Bronco Heritage Limited 2dr
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
Clubs

Heck-I followed your link to find them šŸ˜‚

The logic is there for their use especially with the portals. They werenā€™t as thick as I expected but still better than stock.

Solo Motorsports. I wonā€™t be installing them until everything else goes on. Or should I say everything is torn off and before installation of the upgradesā€¦
See how I am.... I am old. I forgot what I had for breakfast.

Fordified1

Black Diamond
First Name
Bob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
ā€˜15 Mustang ecoboost, 4wd Excursion, ā€˜69 Mach 1
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Her 40ā€™s showed up. Donā€™t realize how big they are until seeing them in person and compared to the 37ā€™s šŸ˜¬šŸ˜¬

There are tires in this picture?

Sponsored

Bsenecal

Outer Banks
First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'19 Ranger crew cab, '17 Fusion sport, '68 Mustang
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Thought we should introduce ourselves and our 2022 Bronco WildTrak that is getting some changes.

ADV Fenders +5ā€ āœ…
1.5ā€ Mikellis Body Lift āœ…
Boss 4X4 swaybar modāœ…
Crash bar deletesāœ…
ARB Toolboxāœ…
DV8 rear bumperāœ…
Ford beadlocksāœ…
Apex valve stemsāœ…
Monster Hooks Rock Ringsāœ…
40X13.5R17 Open Country MT-delivered
Dual shear UCA mounts-ordered
Modify rear bumper with reaper frame mounted tire carrier-not yet
32 Spline 4.7 Spicer FDU-delivered
32 Spline axles-delivered
RK Triangulation kit-ordered
Weld axle tubes to diff housing when installing RK Triangulation kit
RK PB&J lower arms-ordered
RPG UCA-ordered
RPG tie rods-ordered
74Weld S3 steering rack-ordered
74Weld portals with double shear-ordered
NV Motor sports UHMW full skids, diff skid, and diff cover-ordered
Armadillo slantback hardtop-Ordered

Probably missing some random stuff but those are the important(?) bits. Hopefully done by May but weā€™ll see. The PB&J might be as far as eight weeks out.

Looks great!
Brian

mikeeshim

First Edition
First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
MBZ E350, supposed daily driver
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

One of those things where Iā€™m trying to do it right from the start.

That was in Moab.
Also probably a whole lot cheaper doing it all at once rather than one thing at a time.
Smart move, and can't wait to see the results.

Aonarch

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
ā€˜23 Bronco OBX 2DR Lux 2.7, ā€˜24 V60 Polestar
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Another update-The Apex valve stems are ridiculously awesome for airing down. They were certainly the talk of the group being so fast. To air up all four tires from 12 to 33 psi seemed to take about half as long using the same pump and lines compared to another 35ā€17R rig going from 15-33.
100% people forget that no matter how fast or how many CFMs their pump can handle, they are still limited by the actual valve stems of the tires.

First Name
Derek
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Whatever happened to getting a vehicle and building it up over time and enjoying it a little bit out of the box. I see so many people on here having to change the whole truck as soon as they get it. With all that money invested I would of just bought a Braptor lol! Anyway build seems awesome but damn some of y'all need to just take your time.

OP
OP
SierraBronco

SierraBronco

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Whatever happened to getting a vehicle and building it up over time and enjoying it a little bit out of the box. I see so many people on here having to change the whole truck as soon as they get it. With all that money invested I would of just bought a Braptor lol! Anyway build seems awesome but damn some of y'all need to just take your time.
Had this vehicle for two years. Done plenty with it stock and now itā€™s time to make it better. Congrats on wanting to buy a Braptor. I already have a Raptor-my third one, in fact. This might sound crazy but Iā€™m not interested in a Braptor. Iā€™m building this the way I want now.
Sponsored