I forgot to come back!

BEFORE

output_image1712587289480.jpeg
output_image1712587316034.jpeg

AFTER:

output_image1712681805286.jpeg
output_image1712681820404.jpeg

IMPRESSIONS

* Ride a little firmer, but no less comfortable.
* You feel bumps a *tiny* bit more.
* Brake dive noticeably reduced
* I can’t comment about articulation or travel, but at high speed offroad, the shocks still respond great.
* Ride height just looks better and totally level
* I would recommend this, especially if you want 37s (which I’ll do soon)

MEASUREMENTS (to bottom of flare)
Before, Rear: 39.5”
Before, front: 38.5”

After, Rear: 41” (+1.5”)
After, Front: 41” (+2.5”)
coming from wranglers the break dive was crazy for me when I got my Wildtrak. I’ll have to consider this lift, especially after I get my winch installed
Sponsored

mattymik

Wildtrak
First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Honda Odyssey, 2023 WildTrak
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
coming from wranglers the break dive was crazy for me when I got my Wildtrak. I’ll have to consider this lift, especially after I get my winch installed
If I were to do a winch, I’d probably look at lift springs instead of this lift. I like the height and feel of this, but I wouldn’t guess the overall performance would be right with added weight all the way out front.

Wildruby

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Wildtrak
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
If I were to do a winch, I’d probably look at lift springs instead of this lift. I like the height and feel of this, but I wouldn’t guess the overall performance would be right with added weight all the way out front.
Really eh? I’ll have to put some thought into it

mattymik

Wildtrak
First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Really eh? I’ll have to put some thought into it
That's IMO. Maybe post a thread to ask about it. But the lift springs would be generally useful if you're steadily carrying more load, like a winch, heavier bumper, etc.

Heckler

Wildtrak
First Name
Larry
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
To my eye it looks to be a tad bit higher in front, could be my eyes or the picture angle bit if it is indeed a bit higher in front I wonder what the outcome would be if you left out the small spring perch. I also like a bit of rake so I can put a load in the back and not be squatting, I don’t want as much rake as stock maybe half but leaving out the perch just might do it.

I like that this lift is just enough to still look good with 35’s (I don’t see a need for 37’s) and the fender gap is not excessive.

I forgot to come back!

BEFORE

output_image1712587289480.jpeg
output_image1712587316034.jpeg

AFTER:

output_image1712681805286.jpeg
output_image1712681820404.jpeg

IMPRESSIONS

* Ride a little firmer, but no less comfortable.
* You feel bumps a *tiny* bit more.
* Brake dive noticeably reduced
* I can’t comment about articulation or travel, but at high speed offroad, the shocks still respond great.
* Ride height just looks better and totally level
* I would recommend this, especially if you want 37s (which I’ll do soon)

MEASUREMENTS (to bottom of flare)
Before, Rear: 39.5”
Before, front: 38.5”

After, Rear: 41” (+1.5”)
After, Front: 41” (+2.5”)

Sponsored

RobWTX

Wildtrak
First Name
Rob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
To my eye it looks to be a tad bit higher in front, could be my eyes or the picture angle bit if it is indeed a bit higher in front I wonder what the outcome would be if you left out the small spring perch. I also like a bit of rake so I can put a load in the back and not be squatting, I don’t want as much rake as stock maybe half but leaving out the perch just might do it.

I like that this lift is just enough to still look good with 35’s (I don’t see a need for 37’s) and the fender gap is not excessive.
Could be the way it is parked, think they measured 41/41, but mine is 1 inch higher in the front. Looking at removing the rear collar and going with a 2 inch RPG one maybe, even it out. No idea why mine is exactly 40 in the rear, I wanted level. But, I do prefer the factory rake, reminds me of the old school, "jack the rear up" days, lol

mattymik

Wildtrak
First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak

Could be the way it is parked, think they measured 41/41, but mine is 1 inch higher in the front. Looking at removing the rear collar and going with a 2 inch RPG one maybe, even it out. No idea why mine is exactly 40 in the rear, I wanted level. But, I do prefer the factory rake, reminds me of the old school, "jack the rear up" days, lol
Yea it’s just the picture I’m sure. I actually thought the same until I measured and saw it in person — it’s perfectly level on passenger side and has 1/8” rake on the driver’s side … and that’s due to my previously-unused tire being rotated into driver’s rear spot.

Heckler

Wildtrak
First Name
Larry
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
I figured it was the pic, I’m wondering how much rake it will have leaving the perch collar off the front, it looks pretty small likely what adds the .25” of the lift.

Yea it’s just the picture I’m sure. I actually thought the same until I measured and saw it in person — it’s perfectly level on passenger side and has 1/8” rake on the driver’s side … and that’s due to my previously-unused tire being rotated into driver’s rear spot.
Sponsored