Peter
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 F250 on 37s. 2021 Tacoma (manual)
Your Bronco Model
Base
I'd avoid all China tires....

Nitto Recon Grappler 37x11.5R17 - Fantastic size. We have maintained our fuel economy good rolling resistance. Slightly less width will help dig in for traction. Realistically wheel speed is key for mud. NOT tread design. Unless you are going tractor tire but that's a bad idea on road.

3 ply sidewall
Load D - Slightly less harsh compared to Load E
Made in USA

2dr 2.3L manual = 19mpg in town and 20-23mpg hwy
Bronco Raptor = 16mpg in town and 18mpg hwy

We run spare less. You can more comfidently do that with quality tires (and a good tire plug kit). Plus save 100+ lbs of cargo weight off the back door. We carry two rotopax 3 gallon fuel containers in place of the spare. Fuel range is more important for our adventures.
Sponsored

1st 75th ranger

Black Diamond
First Name
jeffrey
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 ford bronco bd 4 dr sasquatch
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
@1st 75th ranger whats your Stereo set up ? Also working on that
i run co axle alpines deck and pods ...now there are pod upgrades but anyway lol
i also have a mti tailgate sub box with 10 pro kicker ..rocksford amp and processor
its f ing loud ..thumping & clear with or without top ...

daveness

Badlands
First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 4dr Badsquatch, 2018 Sprinter 4x4, 1903 Cad
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I have the 37 KM3s sitting at 19000 miles. No issues. Happy with my selection. This pic was taken last week. You can zoom in to see tire wear
IMG_9739.png
Are you running spacers for clearance? I’m about to go to 37’s as well and have a 2-3” lift. Also, is your spare a 37, looks like a 35, not judging, just curious.

Arokcrwlr

Wildtrak
First Name
Kraig
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 F150, 2014 Focus, 1973 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

@HeliPilot are you happy with the wear and the noise driving on the highway ? Not wearing to fast ? or loud as h on the highway ?
I have BFG KM3's as well. I only have about 7k on them, but they are wearing great and aren't too loud for a mud tire. They are actually quieter on the highway doing 70+ than they are in town doing 45+. I would recommend them, but there are also other great tires available - I had a tough time deciding. It's a harder decision when it's not a dedicated trail rig...

Ford Bronco 37's  which ones 20240507_102754

Last edited:

daveness

Badlands
First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 4dr Badsquatch, 2018 Sprinter 4x4, 1903 Cad
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
It is a tough decision. Everyone you talk to only knows the tire they bought. To really compare you’d need to have put multiple tires on your rig and tested them. If you just are going for looks, buy what looks good. If you’re going for performance then maybe see what tires perform well where you Offroad. I don’t want road noise so I’m researching that. I don’t want a lot of extra weight so I’m somewhat paying attention to weight of tire. I like the factory Sas rim but would have to run spacers and there are lighter rims available with offsets. I use mine as a daily driver and Offroad so there’s that balance. I run hard desert, sand (SoCal) and rock crawling (Sand Hollow, Moab). I wish the KO3’s were available in a 37 because I think that fits my check list. Still deciding.

Sponsored

Billy Goat

Wildtrak
First Name
Pete
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco Velociraptor 400
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
I know these aren't on your short list but the new compound Mickey Thompson Baja Boss A/T really impressed me rolling over rock in South Texas. I also made 16 passes through a muddy wash in my my 3/4 ton diesel, eight of those with a full load of logs and never spun the tire once.
Saturday night we had a deluge of about 7 in in 2 hours. I had to cross a bar ditch twice in the Bronco
I dialed up sport 4A and rolled down and up through them on 37 Nitto trail grappler MT'S. Again, never spun a tire

Danh63

Outer Banks
First Name
Dan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
BMW X4, BMW 840, Chevy Trailboss
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
I have the 37 KM3s sitting at 19000 miles. No issues. Happy with my selection. This pic was taken last week. You can zoom in to see tire wear
Ford Bronco 37's  which ones 20240507_102754
Damn that looks good!!

OP
OP
Flying Skunks

Flying Skunks

Badlands
First Name
Donnie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
23 Badlands Sasquash
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

@Billy Goat I know that I only listed Two brands , but by all means I am not limited to them . I have Nitto's on my dually , and happy with them . Just wanted something more aggressive than an AT tire on the Bronco

One more upgrade

Outer Banks
First Name
Joe Mogush
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 Tesla Plaid X 22 Escalade
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
I have Nitto Ridge Grapplers on my Dually , and I will admit they do work very well . Specially for a 9000 lb truck
I really like my Ridge Grapplers. They are much quieter on the street than anticipated, but I am not saying they are as quiet as the KO2 I previously had. They seem to find solid traction in snow, mud, and the desert.

4points.snow.jpg

Sponsored

Canyon Coolers

Wildtrak
Base Sponsor (Level 1)
First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Website
canyoncoolers.com
Vehicle(s)
73 Bronco, Dodge 2500, Sprinter Van
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

The Kenda Klever MT2 is worth a look. I don't do a ton of mud, but everything I throw at these things so far, rock crawling, mud, deep snow, higher speeds, it has crushed. Just put the RT's on our Sprinter.

Ford Bronco 37's  which ones Bronco-kenda-3

Ford Bronco 37's  which ones Bronco-rippin

20240413_135758 22-04-2024 13_40_40_772.jpg

HeliPilot

Badlands
First Name
Kenny
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 2.7L SAS
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
@HeliPilot are you happy with the wear and the noise driving on the highway ? Not wearing to fast ? or loud as h on the highway ?
You can hear the tires, but they are not obnoxious by any means. As far as wear goes, I can’t really tell that there’s been a huge change from new. They are wearing really well.

HeliPilot

Badlands
First Name
Kenny
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 2.7L SAS
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Are you running spacers for clearance? I’m about to go to 37’s as well and have a 2-3” lift. Also, is your spare a 37, looks like a 35, not judging, just curious.
I have JKS max tire Kit installed. So no rub. But I do also have a spacer to give it a little poke to my liking. All my tires are 37s. Must just look weird in the pic. I have a tailgate brace and also used a relocation kit to raise it up off the bumper.
Ford Bronco 37's  which ones IMG_9701

j_marinelli

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I'm running 37 KM3s and they have been a great tire but to me they got noticeably louder after 25k miles on them.

I plan on going a different route the next go round though not sure which ones just yet.

Bradley Thornton

Badlands
First Name
Bradley
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
18 Sequoia TRD sport, 2021 Badlands Sas, 93 Cobra
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I put KM3s 37s on at like 600 miles on my bronco. Then swapped to 38in Patanonia M/T02 at like 10k miles hands down I like the Patanonia M/T02 better on road and sand. Both do good in rocks never really did mud and still don't plan on it. Look at the first few pages of my 38s build ton of info and pics.

https://www.bronco6g.com/forum/thre...badlands-2in-lift-build-thread-round-2.48983/

If your all stock You can make the 37s KM3s fit with no rub read the Build.

https://www.bronco6g.com/forum/thre...asquatch-badlands-no-lift-build-thread.26479/
Sponsored