Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco Wildtrak, 2012 Ford Fusion
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

I enjoy people arguing/questioning you with these sorts of things. It's amusing because I know who's going to win at the end of the day...

200w.gif
In their defense, Ford has made the whole Co-pilot crap a little confusing
Sponsored

MNBigfoot

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150
Your Bronco Model
Base
Once again, different levels of Co-pilot 360

IMG_2022.jpeg
Can you show me on the Ford media document, I posted(which lists the package discriptions), where it shows the standard package having auto headlights? Or is it only listed under the Mid-Package? I have no doubt that in another publication or on the price and build, it may be listed otherwise.

Ford Bronco Request for clarification on Auto High Beams Screenshot_20230913-200943_Drive

ThatWilsonGuy

Raptor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
23' Raptor | 23' BL SAS | Sport FE (sold)
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Clubs

The auto high beams are much more subtle on the full size than they are on the Bronco Sport. On the Sport they don't fade on/off.

Ducati1098

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco Wildtrak, 2012 Ford Fusion
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Can you show me on the Ford media document, I posted(which lists the package discriptions), where it shows the standard package having auto headlights? Or is it only listed under the Mid-Package? I have no doubt that in another publication or on the price and build, it may be listed otherwise.
I agree, it doesn’t. That media document was released during the Bronco debut back in July 2020 and more than likely just a marketing mistake on Ford’s part of not explaining it better.

But regardless, every Bronco that has been build has Co-pilot 360 and auto high beams.

dgorsett

Big Bend
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F250, Mustang, Explorer
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

The auto high beams work well on my base. Took awhile to get used to it as I normally use high beams very sparingly, but it's okay over you get used to it
First vehicle I've had with auto headlights and auto highbeams, thought I'd hate both, actually like both. I live in a semi rural, semi urban area. Just enough traffic I seldom used high beams. The Bronco takes care of it for me. I don't like that they go to dim under 30 mph though.

Sponsored

BigHoof

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ram 2500
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Look at the Order Guide. Auto High Beams are clearly listed there as standard on a Base model. The confusion is that the guide then lists it as a feature of the Mid package but with a note that AHB is a "Standard feature on the Base Series". So basically it is standard on "all" trims. Why they listed that way, who knows. Maybe they added last minute to the Base.

Base Standard Equipment:

FORD CO-PILOT360TM TECHNOLOGY
â—Ź Auto High-Beam Headlamps
â—Ź Hill Start Assist
â—Ź Post-Collison Braking
â—Ź Pre-Collision Assist with Automatic Emergency Braking AEB)
— Pedestrian Detection
— Forward Collision Warning
— Dynamic Brake Support
â—Ź Rear View Camera with Backup Assist Grid Lines
● Hill Descent Control™ (Included in the standard 7-Speed Manual Transmission Only)

MNBigfoot

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150
Your Bronco Model
Base
Look at the Order Guide. Auto High Beams are clearly listed there as standard on a Base model. The confusion is that the guide then lists it as a feature of the Mid package but with a note that AHB is a "Standard feature on the Base Series". So basically it is standard on "all" trims. Why they listed that way, who knows. Maybe they added last minute to the Base.

Base Standard Equipment:

FORD CO-PILOT360TM TECHNOLOGY
â—Ź Auto High-Beam Headlamps
â—Ź Hill Start Assist
â—Ź Post-Collison Braking
â—Ź Pre-Collision Assist with Automatic Emergency Braking AEB)
— Pedestrian Detection
— Forward Collision Warning
— Dynamic Brake Support
â—Ź Rear View Camera with Backup Assist Grid Lines
● Hill Descent Control™ (Included in the standard 7-Speed Manual Transmission Only)
Here's another early order guide that lists those things as only mid-package upgrades, with no mention of them coming standard:

Make It Yours in 4 Steps (ford.com)

BigHoof

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ram 2500
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Here's another early order guide that lists those things as only mid-package upgrades, with no mention of them coming standard:

Make It Yours in 4 Steps (ford.com)
That's not an order guide, it's marketing from 2020.

The fine print:

Following publication of this brochure, certain changes in standard equipment, options and the like, or product availability or delays may have occurred which would not be included in these page

MNBigfoot

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150
Your Bronco Model
Base
That's not an order guide, it's marketing from 2020.

The fine print:

Following publication of this brochure, certain changes in standard equipment, options and the like, or product availability or delays may have occurred which would not be included in these page
Apologizes, for getting the terminology wrong. Anyways, it's another webpage Ford put out with incorrect information on it.

Sponsored
OP
OP
Snakk Attakk

Snakk Attakk

Big Bend
First Name
Larry
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
As it should be, because it’s an available feature with the mid package.
Same as if you clicked a link that showed the standard package or Lux package.
Hmm, that Ford.com mid package link I provided doesn't comprehensively list all the standard and mid package upgrades compiled together like you suggest. Ford is mostly listing features added by the mid package here. But there are a few other examples listed besides Auto High-Beams that are standard, like Wireless Phone Connection, Cloud Connected, 911 Assist, etc. But far from everything, it is a mishmash of standard highlights and actual upgrades. Very confusing, really.

kilo6one

Badlands
First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Bronco Badlands Sasquatch
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Why is this even an argument? Only in bizarro world do people argue about getting an option they thought they weren't supposed to get. It doesn't make any sense. It's not like Ford will figure out you weren't supposed to get a feature and make you bring the vehicle in to get it removed.

Now, if you DIDN'T get a feature that you were supposed to get I can see a reason for bringing it up, but this??? FFS.

MNBigfoot

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150
Your Bronco Model
Base
Why is this even an argument? Only in bizarro world do people argue about getting an option they thought they weren't supposed to get. It doesn't make any sense. It's not like Ford will figure out you weren't supposed to get a feature and make you bring the vehicle in to get it removed.

Now, if you DIDN'T get a feature that you were supposed to get I can see a reason for bringing it up, but this??? FFS.
There were some that jumped packages and even trims to get features that Ford listed as Mid-Package upgrades. I would be disappointed if I spent an additional $6k to get features that came on the Base/Basesquatch.
Sponsored