BlueBronco

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'16 F150-KR - '21 BL - 23' OBX
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Ford will deny “perks” like this and cancel points on legitimate customers and people will still defend brand loyalty 😂
I mean, you gotta read all that fine print.

OP, if you are unable to get it sorted out but still want to go, try this trick to get a guest discount. Complete the Off Rodeo registration, add to cart but don't complete the transaction. In a few days you should receive an email with a discount code for the guest.
Sponsored

vrtical

Raptor
First Name
Doug
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Fords
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Clubs

I can recall a lot of folks on these forums having purchased multiple Broncos who have went multiple times. One guy went to all 4 (he did but four Broncos). And they don’t really care who is in the drivers seat - just the qualifying Bronco to get the ticket for entry

Maybe things have changed recently though
I went twice on 2 orders, but only one delivered. I did pay the passenger fee to take my wife the second time which she drove most of it. I will also say that the roadeo registration is tied to a person to a vin and their system doesn't really work for co-owners of a bronco (married).

JBlanco

Base
First Name
Julio
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Bronco BaseSquatch, 2023 Tesla Y Performance
Your Bronco Model
Base
The profile in under my name but I bought the Bronco for my wife. I'm not really interested in participating in the off roadeo, I'll be there as a rider or observer.

Has this happened to someone else and were they able to let the wife do the off roadeo?

userdude

Badlands
First Name
Jared
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 2dr Badsquatch
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

The profile in under my name but I bought the Bronco for my wife. I'm not really interested in participating in the off roadeo, I'll be there as a rider or observer.

Has this happened to someone else and were they able to let the wife do the off roadeo?
You'll have to pay for a passenger, but the passenger can drive the whole time. You will be signing the waiver, though. The last part probably matters less to married couples than folks who brought their heavy-footed brother, though.

userdude

Badlands
First Name
Jared
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 2dr Badsquatch
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I would call and ask to speak to a supervisor. I assume there's a technical issue (assigning the same person twice in their system to the same event date), but that's speculation. My guess is it's preventing you from doing it online?

So perhaps you could work out a deal where you get another date and maybe they can change it administratively to the same event date afterwards. (Make sure you could make either date just in case.) Since you're the driver of record, you'll still need to sign the waiver for both, but perhaps they could make that work for you. They are very nice on the phone.

Sponsored

RimrockPaul

Base
First Name
Paul
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford F250
Your Bronco Model
Base
I’ve technically purchased 2 broncos in 1 year. I say technically because my 1st was recently totalled in an accident. I verified that vehicle on my off roadeo account when I bought it last september, and verified the new bronco a few days ago. I have 2 off roadeo credits in my account that are verified.

Emailed offroadeo folks asking if it would be possible for me to use my 2 credits for myself and my husband, to be seperate drivers on the same day. This would be a more enjoyable experience for us, as well as significantly cheaper.

They advised me that this wouldnt be possible. He would need his own off roadeo profile, and own verified purchase as a registered owner.

What gives? No exception can be made. Non transferable.

wanted to do offroadeo, but this leaves a bad taste in my mouth.

Edits: some added punctuation/ clarification.
If its possible you can have my offroadeo pass. I am not interested in going..not sure if they are transferable.

SierraBronco

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
I mean, you gotta read all that fine print.

OP, if you are unable to get it sorted out but still want to go, try this trick to get a guest discount. Complete the Off Rodeo registration, add to cart but don't complete the transaction. In a few days you should receive an email with a discount code for the guest.
Nothing says loyalty like “you should’ve read the fine print” 😂

OP
OP
Emiphb

Emiphb

Outer Banks
First Name
Emily
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

I was able to call and transfer one VIN to a new account set up for my wife and then we had to coordinate availablility (site/date) For our reservations. She had never been off road - the instructors were great and she loved it.
This worked! We now each have a credit, under our own profiles.

Antimatter outer banks

Outer Banks
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 bronco
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

I’ve technically purchased 2 broncos in 1 year. I say technically because my 1st was recently totalled in an accident. I verified that vehicle on my off roadeo account when I bought it last september, and verified the new bronco a few days ago. I have 2 off roadeo credits in my account that are verified.

Emailed offroadeo folks asking if it would be possible for me to use my 2 credits for myself and my husband, to be seperate drivers on the same day. This would be a more enjoyable experience for us, as well as significantly cheaper.

They advised me that this wouldnt be possible. He would need his own off roadeo profile, and own verified purchase as a registered owner.

What gives? No exception can be made. Non transferable.

wanted to do offroadeo, but this leaves a bad taste in my mouth.

Edits: some added punctuation/ clarification.
I got one of the first off the line had 582 miles technically used from a dealer out of state it was sold from a reservation holder I never got offered the off rodeo and I’m real close too Moab would have been nice to have been offered but oh well

coachoates

Raptor
First Name
Chad
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Raptor
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Clubs

My father-in-law gifted me his rodeo.

he called and has his certificate transferred to my name.

I now am scheduling my own rodeo.

The transfer worked for me. If it doesn’t work for you, just go to two rodeos 😎

Sponsored

BlueBronco

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'16 F150-KR - '21 BL - 23' OBX
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I got one of the first off the line had 582 miles technically used from a dealer out of state it was sold from a reservation holder I never got offered the off rodeo and I’m real close too Moab would have been nice to have been offered but oh well
I think that technically the Off-Rodeo reservation is tied to VIN and not the buyer. Did you create an Off-Rodeo account and do a VIN check to see if your Bronco qualifies? Many people who bought used were able to go.

swooshdave

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

This worked! We now each have a credit, under our own profiles.
Was it really that hard?

Technically the first person you talked to was correct. You just didn't know how to work the system.

Now you do, off you go and have fun!

broncobase1

Base
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 Bronco Base
Your Bronco Model
Base
It is clear you have to own the qualifying vehicle. I would not expect Broncos you have sold or no longer own to qualify.

" This credit is available to the vehicle owner as long as the complimentary visit to Bronco Off-Roadeo has not been previously redeemed."

" For those who do not own a qualifying vehicle, go to BroncoOffRoadeo.com/Half-Day to register for the exciting Bronco Half-Day Adventure driving experience that is open to the public. Not quite ready to register yet, sign up for updates to stay connected. "

Beach_Bum

Black Diamond
First Name
Ken
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Black Diamond Bronco, 2023 Outerbanks Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

I think that technically the Off-Rodeo reservation is tied to VIN and not the buyer. Did you create an Off-Rodeo account and do a VIN check to see if your Bronco qualifies? Many people who bought used were able to go.
For AMBOBX aka GrabberBlueOBX, it wouldn't help. The '21 Broncos are no longer eligible. Whether they used the voucher or not, the offer to attend has expired. I think '22's expire this year and so on. The Off-Roadeo experience does have a deadline as to when they can be redeemed.

Antimatter outer banks

Outer Banks
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 bronco
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

ya I’ve heard it’s tied to the vin i have not set up an account yet I will try that couldn’t hurt thanks
Sponsored