Briguy

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 OBX SAS
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Same thing meaning what exactly? Also, did they perform a factory reset on it?
Did the buzzing robotic sound cutout it was before. Not sure about the factory reset. Everything seems like it was, so I am guessing not.
Sponsored

I.Vegabond

Badlands
First Name
Brittany
Threads
Reaction score
Website
instagram.com
Vehicle(s)
Subaru Forester
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Posting this to keep the documentation on this thread going, I'm calling my dealer on Monday. I had my husband drive today and I was FINALLY able to get the glitch on video. The first second of the video is the buzzing robotic noise, it went on for about 15 seconds before the video started.
This happened about 3 different times during our road trip today and he was using the android/synch Bluetooth, not Apple CarPlay.

OutlawOBX

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
99 F-150
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Did the buzzing robotic sound cutout it was before. Not sure about the factory reset. Everything seems like it was, so I am guessing not.
So I know with mine they reset it because my app notified me and disconnected.

Rick U

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
My dealer told me they updated the APIM module and so far that seems to have fixed the issue.

Briguy

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 OBX SAS
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
So, didn't have any luck after dealership, but past day haven't had the issue. Also, the brake/proximity warning is coming up now (which I always figured might be part of the issue with the sound). I checked and it seems like there was a a sync upgrade that happened automatically over the past day. It would be cool if that fixed the issue, it would be easier for a lot of people. Fingers crossed.

Sponsored

Briguy

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 OBX SAS
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
So, didn't have any luck after dealership, but past day haven't had the issue. Also, the brake/proximity warning is coming up now (which I always figured might be part of the issue with the sound). I checked and it seems like there was a a sync upgrade that happened automatically over the past day. It would be cool if that fixed the issue, it would be easier for a lot of people. Fingers crossed.
On the second day with no issues after the Sync update. Toggled the camera going forward and reverse as well, no issues. Not holding my breath, but seems promising so far. Haven't had a single day without issues before it in a long time.

OP
OP
ATLbronco

ATLbronco

Badlands
First Name
Matthew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
On the second day with no issues after the Sync update. Toggled the camera going forward and reverse as well, no issues. Not holding my breath, but seems promising so far. Haven't had a single day without issues before it in a long time.
Still no issues since your update?

Desert-Pirate

Wildtrak
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Porsche Macan S and Toyota Highlander
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Have had issues for a few months and getting even worse. How do I make sure my Bronco is getting over the air updates?

Desert-Pirate

Wildtrak
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Porsche Macan S and Toyota Highlander
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Bumping this to see everyone’s success or lack there of. Completely same issues, Sync 4 says their are no updates available and I’m taking it to the dealership tomorrow for examination of the system and a window that doesn’t roll down when opening the door causing the door to stick.

Sponsored
OP
OP
ATLbronco

ATLbronco

Badlands
First Name
Matthew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Bump.. just wanted to confirm whether this solved the problem once and for all or not.

OutlawOBX

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
99 F-150
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Have had issues for a few months and getting even worse. How do I make sure my Bronco is getting over the air updates?
It’ll say no available updates in the settings. But the fix is taking it to the dealership with the information in this thread.
Bumping this to see everyone’s success or lack there of. Completely same issues, Sync 4 says their are no updates available and I’m taking it to the dealership tomorrow for examination of the system and a window that doesn’t roll down when opening the door causing the door to stick.
Mine has been working great since I get the updates. There’s a list of what they did to mine earlier in the thread.

OP
OP
ATLbronco

ATLbronco

Badlands
First Name
Matthew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco Badlands
Your Bronco Model