Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
99 F-150
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Would you mind posting the screenshot from your service notes from your invoice, I have an appointment next week and would like my service center to update these modules of it will fix the issue. ACM, APIM, Gateway, these should be listed on your service invoice on what work was performed, it would help us all.

Thanks!
performed system test. found APIM to have been updated over the air yesterday April 8th and a TCU update completed April 4th. concerns likely resolved by software updates: performed hard reset on vehicle to eliminate any possible software glitches after over the air updates. all ok at this time

VERIFIED THE CUSTOMER'S CONCERN OF CENTERSTACK SCREEN FREEZES AND LAGS. CHECKED THE OASIS REPORT FOR GENERAL SERVICE BULLETINS, TECHNICAL SERVICE BULLETINS, SPECIAL SERVICE MESSAGES AND VEHICLE SERVICE HISTORY FOUND APPLICABLE TSB. THE TECHNICIAN FOUND 23-2437 APPLIES TO THE CUSTOMER'S CONCERN. VERIFIED THE VEHICLE HAS OPEN CAMPAIGN 23-2437. THIS VEHICLE IS EXPERIENCING AT LEAST ONE OF THE FOLLOWING SYMPTOMS: INTERMITTENT BLANK/FROZEN CENTER DISPLAY SCREEN THAT RESETS AUTOMATICALLY, ANDROID AUTO APPLE CARPLAY CONNECTIVITY, CHECKERBOARD DISPLAY, CENTER DISPLAY SCREEN RESET AND/OR BLUETOOTH CONNECTIVITY DUE TO THE SOFTWARE IN THE SYNC MODULE. ACCESSED THE DIAGNOSTIC PORT, CONNECTED THE FDRS AND PERFORMED A GATEWAY MODULE SOFTWARE UPDATE AS PER THE TECHNICAL SERVICE BULLETIN23-2437 INSTRUCTIONS. ACCESSED THE DIAGNOSTIC PORT, CONNECTED THE FDRS AND PASSED THE GATEWAY MODULE SOFTWARE, REQUIRING NO FURTHER ACTION AS PER THE TECHNICAL SERVICE BULLETIN 23-2437 INSTRUCTIONS. PERFORMED MASTER RESET IN CENTERSTACK DISPLAY. THE SYSTEM IS NOW OPERATING AS DESIGNED.
Would you mind posting the screenshot from your service notes from your invoice, I have an appointment next week and would like my service center to update these modules of it will fix the issue. ACM, APIM, Gateway, these should be listed on your service invoice on what work was performed, it would help us all.

Thanks!
Here’s you go.

performed system test. Found APIM to have been updated over the air yesterday April 8th and a TCU update completed April 4th. concerns likely resolved by software updates: performed hard reset on vehicle to eliminate any possible software glitches after over the air updates. all ok at this time

VERIFIED THE CUSTOMER'S CONCERN OF CENTERSTACK SCREEN FREEZES AND LAGS. CHECKED THE OASIS REPORT FOR GENERAL SERVICE BULLETINS, TECHNICAL SERVICE BULLETINS, SPECIAL SERVICE MESSAGES AND VEHICLE SERVICE HISTORY FOUND APPLICABLE TSB. THE TECHNICIAN FOUND 23-2437 APPLIES TO THE CUSTOMER'S CONCERN. VERIFIED THE VEHICLE HAS OPEN CAMPAIGN 23-2437. THIS VEHICLE IS EXPERIENCING AT LEAST ONE OF THE FOLLOWING SYMPTOMS: INTERMITTENT BLANK/FROZEN CENTER DISPLAY SCREEN THAT RESETS AUTOMATICALLY, ANDROID AUTO APPLE CARPLAY CONNECTIVITY, CHECKERBOARD DISPLAY, CENTER DISPLAY SCREEN RESET AND/OR BLUETOOTH CONNECTIVITY DUE TO THE SOFTWARE IN THE SYNC MODULE. ACCESSED THE DIAGNOSTIC PORT, CONNECTED THE FDRS ANhhD PERFORMED A GATEWAY MODULE SOFTWARE UPDATE AS PER THE TECHNICAL SERVICE BULLETIN23-2437 INSTRUCTIONS. ACCESSED THE DIAGNOSTIC PORT, CONNECTED THE FDRS AND PASSED THE GATEWAY MODULE SOFTWARE, REQUIRING NO FURTHER ACTION AS PER THE TECHNICAL SERVICE BULLETIN 23-2437 INSTRUCTIONS. PERFORMED MASTER RESET IN CENTERSTACK DISPLAY. THE SYSTEM IS NOW OPERATING AS DESIGNED.
Sponsored

Gotchaa

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Tesla
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

performed system test. found APIM to have been updated over the air yesterday April 8th and a TCU update completed April 4th. concerns likely resolved by software updates: performed hard reset on vehicle to eliminate any possible software glitches after over the air updates. all ok at this time

VERIFIED THE CUSTOMER'S CONCERN OF CENTERSTACK SCREEN FREEZES AND LAGS. CHECKED THE OASIS REPORT FOR GENERAL SERVICE BULLETINS, TECHNICAL SERVICE BULLETINS, SPECIAL SERVICE MESSAGES AND VEHICLE SERVICE HISTORY FOUND APPLICABLE TSB. THE TECHNICIAN FOUND 23-2437 APPLIES TO THE CUSTOMER'S CONCERN. VERIFIED THE VEHICLE HAS OPEN CAMPAIGN 23-2437. THIS VEHICLE IS EXPERIENCING AT LEAST ONE OF THE FOLLOWING SYMPTOMS: INTERMITTENT BLANK/FROZEN CENTER DISPLAY SCREEN THAT RESETS AUTOMATICALLY, ANDROID AUTO APPLE CARPLAY CONNECTIVITY, CHECKERBOARD DISPLAY, CENTER DISPLAY SCREEN RESET AND/OR BLUETOOTH CONNECTIVITY DUE TO THE SOFTWARE IN THE SYNC MODULE. ACCESSED THE DIAGNOSTIC PORT, CONNECTED THE FDRS AND PERFORMED A GATEWAY MODULE SOFTWARE UPDATE AS PER THE TECHNICAL SERVICE BULLETIN23-2437 INSTRUCTIONS. ACCESSED THE DIAGNOSTIC PORT, CONNECTED THE FDRS AND PASSED THE GATEWAY MODULE SOFTWARE, REQUIRING NO FURTHER ACTION AS PER THE TECHNICAL SERVICE BULLETIN 23-2437 INSTRUCTIONS. PERFORMED MASTER RESET IN CENTERSTACK DISPLAY. THE SYSTEM IS NOW OPERATING AS DESIGNED.

Here’s you go.

performed system test. Found APIM to have been updated over the air yesterday April 8th and a TCU update completed April 4th. concerns likely resolved by software updates: performed hard reset on vehicle to eliminate any possible software glitches after over the air updates. all ok at this time

VERIFIED THE CUSTOMER'S CONCERN OF CENTERSTACK SCREEN FREEZES AND LAGS. CHECKED THE OASIS REPORT FOR GENERAL SERVICE BULLETINS, TECHNICAL SERVICE BULLETINS, SPECIAL SERVICE MESSAGES AND VEHICLE SERVICE HISTORY FOUND APPLICABLE TSB. THE TECHNICIAN FOUND 23-2437 APPLIES TO THE CUSTOMER'S CONCERN. VERIFIED THE VEHICLE HAS OPEN CAMPAIGN 23-2437. THIS VEHICLE IS EXPERIENCING AT LEAST ONE OF THE FOLLOWING SYMPTOMS: INTERMITTENT BLANK/FROZEN CENTER DISPLAY SCREEN THAT RESETS AUTOMATICALLY, ANDROID AUTO APPLE CARPLAY CONNECTIVITY, CHECKERBOARD DISPLAY, CENTER DISPLAY SCREEN RESET AND/OR BLUETOOTH CONNECTIVITY DUE TO THE SOFTWARE IN THE SYNC MODULE. ACCESSED THE DIAGNOSTIC PORT, CONNECTED THE FDRS ANhhD PERFORMED A GATEWAY MODULE SOFTWARE UPDATE AS PER THE TECHNICAL SERVICE BULLETIN23-2437 INSTRUCTIONS. ACCESSED THE DIAGNOSTIC PORT, CONNECTED THE FDRS AND PASSED THE GATEWAY MODULE SOFTWARE, REQUIRING NO FURTHER ACTION AS PER THE TECHNICAL SERVICE BULLETIN 23-2437 INSTRUCTIONS. PERFORMED MASTER RESET IN CENTERSTACK DISPLAY. THE SYSTEM IS NOW OPERATING AS DESIGNED.
Thanks, TSB is here too: https://static.nhtsa.gov/odi/tsbs/2024/MC-10249753-0001.pdf

I.Vegabond

Badlands
First Name
Brittany
Threads
Reaction score
Website
instagram.com
Vehicle(s)
Subaru Forester
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Is this module update/APMI replacement helping for those who have had it done? I have had all the issues described here for 6+ months and because it's intermittent and I can't get it on video to show my dealership, they keep telling me they can't do anything.
I finally managed to get a picture of a frozen screen the other day, I almost missed a turn thinking I had a mile to go. The time on the CarPlay clock is frozen and the system clock above it shows the accurate time.

IMG_0375.jpeg

2DR22Bronco

Badlands
First Name
Chad
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
04Cobra, 95Cobra, 17Explorer, 89Bronco!!, 22Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

First thank you to those that have put effort into this thread and have posted info and issues.

I have had the phone issue where I can't hear the other person but they can hear me and there is the "robot noise" this all most always happens if I am adjusting the volume or going into reverse. I have learned to just bounce the phone Bluetooth on the call in and out and it starts working again.

In the beginning (about last October like others) it was very aggravating as I did not know what was happening and I had searched on here and even posted previously about Sometimes SiriusXM changing to channel 2 at times as well as the phone issues, but no one replied to the thread. So I am feeling pretty happy I ran into this today and am subscribing.

Again Thanks for the efforts here by everyone. I hate that I may have to go to the dealer to have this fixed, I wish it would Just be an internet update.

GABroncin

Badlands
First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.instagram.com
Vehicle(s)
Jaguar E-Pace, Bronco Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

First thank you to those that have put effort into this thread and have posted info and issues.

I have had the phone issue where I can't hear the other person but they can hear me and there is the "robot noise" this all most always happens if I am adjusting the volume or going into reverse. I have learned to just bounce the phone Bluetooth on the call in and out and it starts working again.

In the beginning (about last October like others) it was very aggravating as I did not know what was happening and I had searched on here and even posted previously about Sometimes SiriusXM changing to channel 2 at times as well as the phone issues, but no one replied to the thread. So I am feeling pretty happy I ran into this today and am subscribing.

Again Thanks for the efforts here by everyone. I hate that I may have to go to the dealer to have this fixed, I wish it would Just be an internet update.
Welcome to the shit show, pal!

Sponsored
OP
OP
ATLbronco

ATLbronco

Badlands
First Name
Matthew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
The service person I talked to in the phone called it APIM. The person at drop off said ACM. So, hoping it is what you had done. Unfortunately, after dropping my vehicle off at 10:30 this morning, they still didn't have the time to get to it today. Have that rescheduled for a week from now... As that will be when I am getting my hardtop replaced now because of the awesome cracking.
Hey man, any update? Have you had your rescheduled appointment yet?

OutlawOBX

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
99 F-150
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Is this module update/APMI replacement helping for those who have had it done? I have had all the issues described here for 6+ months and because it's intermittent and I can't get it on video to show my dealership, they keep telling me they can't do anything.
I finally managed to get a picture of a frozen screen the other day, I almost missed a turn thinking I had a mile to go. The time on the CarPlay clock is frozen and the system clock above it shows the accurate time.

Ford Bronco Carplay audio issues and stutters IMG_0375
Yes, when I took mine in the APIM was as up to date as it could be. It was the gateway module that needed an update. My previous post is the notes that my dealership gave me for what was done. I also provided my service manager a link to this thread so he could see that it is happening to others.

Briguy

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 OBX SAS
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Hey man, any update? Have you had your rescheduled appointment yet?
Getting it back tomorrow - hardtop was getting replaced to. They told me the did ACM and GW upgrades. There was not an APIM but I think that may have updated OTA a week or so ago. I will confirm all this and how it works when I get it back.

Rick U

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I just drove home from the dealership. They performed what the tsb called for and so far everything seems to be working. I think they did updates and didn’t replace the APIM.

Sponsored

Rick U

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
My new Raptor has this same exact issue and it’s horrible.

Is this TSB what I need to share with my dealer when I take it in to get this fixed?
I assume it’s the same for the Raptor.

Gotchaa

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Tesla
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

My new Raptor has this same exact issue and it’s horrible.

Is this TSB what I need to share with my dealer when I take it in to get this fixed?
Yes I printed it out and handed it to them. Got it done on Tuesday

Briguy

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 OBX SAS
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Just got it back. There were no APIM or ACM module updates. Did a GW update. Ford app also shows an update when it was there. Not sure if it was related. Did the same thing on the way home 3 times.

OutlawOBX

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
99 F-150
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Same thing meaning what exactly? Also, did they perform a factory reset on it?
Sponsored