Richard
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Black Diamond
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

There are several times a day that my wireless CarPlay disconnects for no reason at all. On top of that, being “wired” doesn’t seem to have a connection ever. Has anyone else had this happen/found a fix? I searched and saw a couple people with the issue but didn’t see a real fix anywhere. @Ford Motor Company do y’all have a fix?
Sponsored

Brad Fx

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Commander
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Similar issue - On occasion, and more often than I’d like, CarPlay never connects when starting the Bronco. I’ve tried connecting it in the Bronco CarPlay settings and nothing happens. Usually turning the Bronco off and restarting it, CarPlay will then connect.

OP
OP

Boosty06

Black Diamond
First Name
Richard
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Black Diamond
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Similar issue - On occasion, and more often than I’d like, CarPlay never connects when starting the Bronco. I’ve tried connecting it in the Bronco CarPlay settings and nothing happens. Usually turning the Bronco off and restarting it, CarPlay will then connect.
Same. Or if I have my phone plugged in before the radio turns on it won’t connect to CarPlay at all. My wife’s Yukon doesn’t have any of these issues with my phone so I am assuming it is a Ford issue.

Lcubed

Badlands
First Name
l
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
VW golf r, 2023 ManBadSquatch
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

There are several times a day that my wireless CarPlay disconnects for no reason at all. On top of that, being “wired” doesn’t seem to have a connection ever. Has anyone else had this happen/found a fix? I searched and saw a couple people with the issue but didn’t see a real fix anywhere. @Ford Motor Company do y’all have a fix?
to revert back to 'wired' mode, you'll need to delete the 'wireless' connection from both the bronco and the apple phone.

been running 'wired' 100% of the time now with none of these CarPlay issues.

OP
OP

Boosty06

Black Diamond
First Name
Richard
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Black Diamond
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

to revert back to 'wired' mode, you'll need to delete the 'wireless' connection from both the bronco and the apple phone.

been running 'wired' 100% of the time now with none of these CarPlay issues.
That’s irritating. You should be able to alternate between them seamlessly like every other vehicle on the market.

Sponsored

LanceIto

Raptor
First Name
Lance
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Bronco Raptor
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Clubs

Same issues here. I am going to try wired for a while.

Ford Motor Company

First Edition
Official Ford Account
First Name
Ford
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco, Bronco Sport
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Good morning- I can look into this for you. Feel free to send over a private message with your VIN and dealership information at your earliest convenience.

35tires

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'23 Bronco, '21 4Runner
Your Bronco Model
Base
Ford does nothing. I have a HUGE thread on this. They went cheap and now one of the best features a car can have rarely works.

OP
OP

Boosty06

Black Diamond
First Name
Richard
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Black Diamond
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Ford does nothing. I have a HUGE thread on this. They went cheap and now one of the best features a car can have rarely works.
Greeeeat 🙃 I am willing to split cost with them if they can provide a fix lol I just really didn’t want to have to put a aftermarket head unit in here to enjoy stock features on every vehicle these days.

Sponsored

jhruzek

Raptor
First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Raptor, Lexus LC500
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
I had a similar problem, including having random unknown caller appear on Carplay when it was working. I hard rebooted the head unit and it has behaved ever since (knock on wood). Hold down the power button and the fast forward button and the head unit will reboot.

GreyCactus

Big Bend
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Greeeeat 🙃 I am willing to split cost with them if they can provide a fix lol I just really didn’t want to have to put a aftermarket head unit in here to enjoy stock features on every vehicle these days.
I’m starting to have similar issues more frequently now after more than a year of it being pretty stable. Has Ford done anything to help you resolve the issue?

OuterJersey

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Honda, Toyota,VW, Lexus, Triumph, Honda MC
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Good morning- I can look into this for you. Feel free to send over a private message with your VIN and dealership information at your earliest convenience.
I have a better idea @Ford Motor Company BOT…have a human read these things and fix them! at least answer in a human way that pretends to be addressing your customers!!

Area51BS

Badlands
First Name
Ron
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Badlands non SAS 4dr 2.3
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Works perfect if you plug it into your daughters VW and then start your Bronco nearby.
Sponsored