First Name
Larry
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Bronco Black Diamond Sasquatch
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Latest mod is the Black Diamond hood overlay from StickerFab. I was tempted to do it myself but I ended up having the body shop at my dealership do the deed. I graduated with the body shop manager so I knew it would be done right the first time. $69 for the vinyl and $100 at the body shop. It adds a little "me" to the vehicle.

2023 Bronco Hood Overlay.jpeg
Sponsored

First Name
Brad
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
β€˜22 2.3L Non-Sasquatch Black Diamond
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
This was a little while back, but I’ve been meaning to post this.

After Christmas, I installed a set of the Mabbett pods. Those pods come with some extra hardware that is meant for use on 2 door Broncos. I realized that the upper bracket was almost exactly the shape I needed for a ditch light bracket. And the holes looked to be the perfect spacing to use both factory screws. Turned out to be off by maybe 1/4in, but I was able to easily slot that hole and file it smooth. I also had to cut a little birdsmouth on one side to give clearance for the antenna. Files it all smoot, cleaned with ipa, and painted generously with some Krylon rattle can paint. I’m pretty certain these are just mild steel, so rust will be a struggle. But time will tell. For the cost of some spray paint I was able to create a super sturdy mount for my cheap ditch lights. There is an inner and an outer hole position for mounting the lights. I’m currently using the outer.

IMG_2641.jpeg
IMG_2642.jpeg
IMG_2644.jpeg

BD6G

Everglades
First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
24 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Everglades
Clubs

Nothing to major but finally put my TLP together and my Ford Accessories Bimini cover from coverking finally came in. Unfortunately rain is in the forecast for a long while so it’ll be some days before I can get the Velcro laid and sit overnight then install the Bimini. I do have some more parts arriving from mountains 2 metal to install tomorrow.

IMG_5352.jpeg

IMG_5350.jpeg

IMG_5351.jpeg

Sponsored

604Bronco

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.bronco6g.com
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

This was a little while back, but I’ve been meaning to post this.

After Christmas, I installed a set of the Mabbett pods. Those pods come with some extra hardware that is meant for use on 2 door Broncos. I realized that the upper bracket was almost exactly the shape I needed for a ditch light bracket. And the holes looked to be the perfect spacing to use both factory screws. Turned out to be off by maybe 1/4in, but I was able to easily slot that hole and file it smooth. I also had to cut a little birdsmouth on one side to give clearance for the antenna. Files it all smoot, cleaned with ipa, and painted generously with some Krylon rattle can paint. I’m pretty certain these are just mild steel, so rust will be a struggle. But time will tell. For the cost of some spray paint I was able to create a super sturdy mount for my cheap ditch lights. There is an inner and an outer hole position for mounting the lights. I’m currently using the outer.

Ford Bronco What did you do TO / WITH your Bronco today? πŸ‘¨πŸ»β€πŸ”§πŸ§°πŸšΏπŸ›  potd_163021
Ford Bronco What did you do TO / WITH your Bronco today? πŸ‘¨πŸ»β€πŸ”§πŸ§°πŸšΏπŸ›  potd_163021
I like those ditch lights. Seems like everything on the market right now is all the same - Square or round. I like that these are a bit of a combination of both. How's the light output at night?

Callelk

Heritage
First Name
Larry
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Escalade ESV, Cherokee 2-Door
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
Clubs

Installed the Havoc Molle tailgate panel with pouches that I had for my E-Collars, collar charging cables, tire repair kit, soft shackles, and survival kit.

Ford Bronco What did you do TO / WITH your Bronco today? πŸ‘¨πŸ»β€πŸ”§πŸ§°πŸšΏπŸ›  IMG_8053.JPG

Callelk

Heritage
First Name
Larry
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Escalade ESV, Cherokee 2-Door
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
Clubs

Added my First Aid Kit to the window Molle panel, Velcro Tear Away style.

Ford Bronco What did you do TO / WITH your Bronco today? πŸ‘¨πŸ»β€πŸ”§πŸ§°πŸšΏπŸ›  IMG_8057.JPG

And Baby's got new shoes..........

Ford Bronco What did you do TO / WITH your Bronco today? πŸ‘¨πŸ»β€πŸ”§πŸ§°πŸšΏπŸ›  IMG_8054.JPG

Ford Bronco What did you do TO / WITH your Bronco today? πŸ‘¨πŸ»β€πŸ”§πŸ§°πŸšΏπŸ›  IMG_8055.JPG

Sponsored

Oldhippie

Big Bend
First Name
Barry
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
BMW X1, β€˜1928 model A, β€œ23 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Finally installed my β€œsevere duty” steering rack (only one code β€œsteering assist fault”)… will deal with that tomorrow and alinement..also installed Broken innovation Diff drop (fun)…may help CV joints and tie rods/rack some…

jrandy

Outer Banks
First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Brought the Bronco used - and it's bugged me since day one. One of the trail sight bolts have always been rusty for some reason..

Figured yesterday was a good day for the small things. Little Apple Cider Vinegar / baking soda soak and much better.

tempImageE37G4L.png

tempImageUMOeDl.png

mpeugeot

Outer Banks
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
97 Ferrari F355, 11 Ford F-150, 21 OBX 2D
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Brought the Bronco used - and it's bugged me since day one. One of the trail sight bolts have always been rusty for some reason..

Figured yesterday was a good day for the small things. Little Apple Cider Vinegar / baking soda soak and much better.

Ford Bronco What did you do TO / WITH your Bronco today? πŸ‘¨πŸ»β€πŸ”§πŸ§°πŸšΏπŸ›  tempImageUMOeDl

Ford Bronco What did you do TO / WITH your Bronco today? πŸ‘¨πŸ»β€πŸ”§πŸ§°πŸšΏπŸ›  tempImageUMOeDl
You destroyed the factory patina!

Philrod

Outer Banks
First Name
Feliberto
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 F150 Platinum, 2007 Acura TL Type S
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Installed 3W floor liners, which fit great (although I'm not happy the description on the website 4 the 4 door set says it had the front mats, the rear mat, the cargo area mat, and the back of the back set mat but the back of the back seat mat was not in the box). Also installed the Mabett trunk cargo cover (instructions left a lot to be desired but a YouTube video cleared it up). I sent an email and a private message on here to 3W reference the missing liner but still waiting on a reply.

Update - 3W got back to me and they are sending out the missing piece tomorrow. Very pleased with their response.
Sponsored

Last edited: