Sponsored

Rear Diff skid by Next Venture Motorsport, Just look @ it will you just look @ it.

TailChaser

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Bronco OB Sasquatch
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
There are a lot of things I do not know... EASY for me to admit. Since the original comment did not reference or quote to whom it was directed and appeared immediately after my comment the appearance was the it was directed towards me.... It appeared to been derogatory since NO I WAS NOT IN ON THE JOKE.... I think my first response made that pretty clear.... I asked what the issue was. You also seem to have missed that.

And... What would you know about a "guy like me"????? Now who is it that thinks they know everything????

and no, you should not care if I think it is funny or not. But at least if I ask what the issue is, you (and others) might have the common curtesy to let me know it was not a derogatory directed at me, but instead some kind of inside joke that I am obviously oblivious to and it went right over my head.....

That would have been the courteous response...
hey man. Iā€™m sorry you thought I was replying to you. I donā€™t read past first pages usually. I was hoping youā€™d join us in the laugh, if you watched it youā€™d understand itā€™s all a joke. I really am sorry it upset you so much. I hope you have a good night.
Sponsored

5GENIDN

Heritage
First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
23 Ford Bronco Heritage Limited 2dr
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
Clubs

hey man. Iā€™m sorry you thought I was replying to you. I donā€™t read past first pages usually. I was hoping youā€™d join us in the laugh, if you watched it youā€™d understand itā€™s all a joke. I really am sorry it upset you so much. I hope you have a good night.
I appreciate that. Thank you sir.

I am sorry that I misunderstood.

I am sure the OP probably would have gotten the joke... I am just an old man and did not know any better.

mvilla

Badlands
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
4-door Badlands Bronco w/ Sasquatch package
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Question for those that installed the NVM, did you paint or coat the bare metal with anything? Wondering if I should at least put something, but then again itā€™s made to be scratched up soā€¦

Iā€™m on the west coast so no salty roads to worry about

Hemisfear

Badlands
First Name
Bronco Bob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 Focus ST
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Oh, I already have those from Next Venture, I think that's why I bought the diff cover! šŸ˜„
Damn, are you sure you will be able to load your gear with all that extra weight added? lol

Hemisfear

Badlands
First Name
Bronco Bob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 Focus ST
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

More educated.... Hhmmmm.... My guess is that you are not but if you insist on believing so then maybe you should act like it. This is a forum about Broncos.... It is obvious by you demeaner that you are considerably younger than I am.

We are not in a childish game world where this kind of activity is common place. Only you have called me names. I, on the other hand, have have referred to your actions and have called out your ability to communicate or lack there of. Which by the way you have only doubled down on....

The only person being foolish is you. I have simply demonstrated a lack of knowledge in an area that I personally deem as inane. I have chosen to educate myself in other areas such as the English language and communication. And no... those subjects were only tertiary to my main fields of study.

The fact that you claim to be more successful than others when you do not even know who they are only screams to a lack of confidence.
This is the internet, it's like a playground! lol
You need a hobby
Broncos are a hobby! lol

Sponsored

chtucker

First Edition
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
FJ Cruiser
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Question for those that installed the NVM, did you paint or coat the bare metal with anything? Wondering if I should at least put something, but then again itā€™s made to be scratched up soā€¦

I did POR-15

5GENIDN

Heritage
First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
23 Ford Bronco Heritage Limited 2dr
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
Clubs

Yeah, they weigh a ton!
Except for the fact that the skids are unsprung weight and will not effect load capacity..... Or I missed another inside joke.... Which seems to be a weighty subject.

PEGB

Badlands
First Name
Pete
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Eruption Green Badlands Sasquatch Hardtop 4 door
Your Bronco Model
Badlands

Had mine powder coated by NVM and then I ended up coating it again with Raptor liner, because I love that stuff.

Sponsored

Eljohno

Black Diamond
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Silverado
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Except for the fact that the skids are unsprung weight and will not effect load capacity..... Or I missed another inside joke.... Which seems to be a weighty subject.
No, I was thinking that the pig already weighs 5300+ and really doesn't need any more poundage!

Eljohno

Black Diamond
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Silverado
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond

I powder coated mine.

AK SNO RIDER

First Edition
First Name
Ty
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'19 GT350, '04 6.0, '76 High Boy
Your Bronco Model
First Edition

I painted mine. Had some leftover paint in a similar color to my Bronco. Bare steel will get ugly fast.

20240516_173841.jpg
Sponsored