Sponsored

Rear Diff skid by Next Venture Motorsport, Just look @ it will you just look @ it.

5GENIDN

Heritage
First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
23 Ford Bronco Heritage Limited 2dr
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
Clubs

look up Ed bassmaster lol. You’ll get it, along with the subject line. PSH… loser
Why would I do research to identify a derogatory comment....

Again I am asking What is your problem? or are you unable to answer that?
Sponsored

TailChaser

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Bronco OB Sasquatch
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Why would I do research to identify a derogatory comment....

Again I am asking What is your problem? or are you unable to answer that?
PSHH. Get real, chump. I’ll twist you up.

Last edited:

5GENIDN

Heritage
First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
Clubs

PSHH. Get real, chump. I’ll twist you up.
No actually you simply demonstrated significant intellectual limitations and a total inability to articulate your issues in the common spoken language.

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

No actually you simply demonstrated significant intellectual limitations and a total inability to articulate your issues in the common spoken language.
It’s an internet joke. Lighten up.

Sponsored

5GENIDN

Heritage
First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
Clubs

It’s an internet joke. Lighten up.
Rule number one in comedy.... Know your audience. Just because it is on the internet does not mean everyone is in on the joke. And if you do not know the joke it comes across as a derogatory comment, which on its face tends to offend people.

The imperative is not on me to know the joke. The imperative falls on the comedian.

TailChaser

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Bronco OB Sasquatch
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
😂 😂

Rule number one in comedy.... Know your audience. Just because it is on the internet does not mean everyone is in on the joke. And if you do not know the joke it comes across as a derogatory comment, which on its face tends to offend people.

The imperative is not on me to know the joke. The imperative falls on the comedian.
Psh. I don’t care. Get real pal. It’s the subject line of the entire thread smart guy 😂 The reaction of people just like you are exactly why they’re so funny 😂

Last edited:

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Maybe nobody gives a shit if you think it’s funny or not. The fact that you don’t get it and reacted the way you did is what makes it so funny. The joke started in the thread title and you’re oblivious. There’s nothing wrong with not knowing the joke. It’s ok to admit that you don’t know everything. I know that might be difficult for a guy like you.

TailChaser

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Bronco OB Sasquatch
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Look up “chip diamond” video, same guy that does the “just look at it” comedy, then learn to laugh at yourself friend. Or not, PSH, I don’t care.

5GENIDN

Heritage
First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
Clubs

😂 😂

Psh. I don’t care. Get real pal. It’s the subject line of the entire thread smart guy 😂 The responses of people just like you are exactly why they’re so funny 😂
"I assure you I’m 5x more educated, and 2000x more successful than this child, and you should really have listened to what I said, instead of making a fool of yourself. Psh."
More educated.... Hhmmmm.... My guess is that you are not but if you insist on believing so then maybe you should act like it. This is a forum about Broncos.... It is obvious by you demeaner that you are considerably younger than I am.

We are not in a childish game world where this kind of activity is common place. Only you have called me names. I, on the other hand, have have referred to your actions and have called out your ability to communicate or lack there of. Which by the way you have only doubled down on....

The only person being foolish is you. I have simply demonstrated a lack of knowledge in an area that I personally deem as inane. I have chosen to educate myself in other areas such as the English language and communication. And no... those subjects were only tertiary to my main fields of study.

The fact that you claim to be more successful than others when you do not even know who they are only screams to a lack of confidence.

Sponsored

5GENIDN

Heritage
First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
Clubs

Maybe nobody gives a shit if you think it’s funny or not. The fact that you don’t get it and reacted the way you did is what makes it so funny. The joke started in the thread title and you’re oblivious. There’s nothing wrong with not knowing the joke. It’s ok to admit that you don’t know everything. I know that might be difficult for a guy like you.
There are a lot of things I do not know... EASY for me to admit. Since the original comment did not reference or quote to whom it was directed and appeared immediately after my comment the appearance was the it was directed towards me.... It appeared to been derogatory since NO I WAS NOT IN ON THE JOKE.... I think my first response made that pretty clear.... I asked what the issue was. You also seem to have missed that.

And... What would you know about a "guy like me"????? Now who is it that thinks they know everything????

and no, you should not care if I think it is funny or not. But at least if I ask what the issue is, you (and others) might have the common curtesy to let me know it was not a derogatory directed at me, but instead some kind of inside joke that I am obviously oblivious to and it went right over my head.....

That would have been the courteous response...

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

There are a lot of things I do not know... EASY for me to admit. Since the original comment did not reference or quote to whom it was directed and appeared immediately after my comment the appearance was the it was directed towards me.... It appeared to been derogatory since NO I WAS NOT IN ON THE JOKE.... I think my first response made that pretty clear.... I asked what the issue was. You also seem to have missed that.

And... What would you know about a "guy like me"????? Now who is it that thinks they know everything????

and no, you should not care if I think it is funny or not. But at least if I ask what the issue is, you (and others) might have the common curtesy to let me know it was not a derogatory directed at me, but instead some kind of inside joke that I am obviously oblivious to and it went right over my head.....

That would have been the courteous response...
You need a hobby

5GENIDN

Heritage
First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
Clubs

HighVelocity

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Triumph Scrambler, Ferrari 458
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
It seems this thread has hit the skids and taken us though a portal into a dimension where George Carlins list of people who need to be killed becomes reality.
Sponsored