Sponsored

Rear Diff skid by Next Venture Motorsport, Just look @ it will you just look @ it.

5GENIDN

Heritage
First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
23 Ford Bronco Heritage Limited 2dr
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
Clubs

Sponsored

5GENIDN

Heritage
First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
Clubs

Portals > Diff Skid
If you are talking money... YES you are correct.... But I have portals and my diff skid just shipped today. Even though my diff is up higher I can still bounce that diff... Bigger reason for the diff skid for me is that I am going to use the DV8 skid (not as nice as the NV but it also covers the axle) as something to help strengthen the housing from below. Still need to order my truss but doing only one thing at a time.

SierraBronco

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
If you are talking money... YES you are correct.... But I have portals and my diff skid just shipped today. Even though my diff is up higher I can still bounce that diff... Bigger reason for the diff skid for me is that I am going to use the DV8 skid (not as nice as the NV but it also covers the axle) as something to help strengthen the housing from below. Still need to order my truss but doing only one thing at a time.
You going triangulated four link?

Sponsored

5GENIDN

Heritage
First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
Clubs

You going triangulated four link?
Really torn on that right now... I think I am going to hold off for now. Already have a crawler 5 link sitting in the garage. I am heavily leaning toward the Barnes truss. as long as I can get it to fit with everything else.

The reports on the 4 link are really good. I bet it does ride fantastic. I am just worried about the durability. That is a lot of lateral load going on those upper frame mounts and joints. There is always, always a trade off with every design choice. Even this 5 link I am putting on will require considerably more maintenance and the joints will not last as long. But the lateral loading is handled in a more direct alignment without the lever arm that the 4 link has. That lever arm multiplies that load immensely. It may end up just fine. And it does/will improve the vertical rear suspension movement arc significantly..... As I write this I can see myself arguing with myself.... :unsure:

5GENIDN

Heritage
First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
Clubs

Psh. Pathetic. I should twist you up.
I am sorry but I do not speak muffled urban nonsensical rubbish.

What exactly is your problem?

TailChaser

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Bronco OB Sasquatch
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
I am sorry but I do not speak muffled urban nonsensical rubbish.

What exactly is your problem?
look up Ed bassmaster lol. You’ll get it, along with the subject line. PSH… loser
Sponsored