Sponsored

NAPA Maxi Trac 300LPM dual cylinder air compressors - list of identical/rebranded compressors, some in stock

Tricky Dick

Badlands
First Name
Dick
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.TD-Distributing.com
Vehicle(s)
21 Bronco, 88 Bronco II, 03 Ford F250
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Apologies if it's been asked already - I had a quick look and didn't see anything - do you ship to Canada for extra $$$? Thanks!
I don't yet but let me look into it some more. I'm hesitant due to taxes/customs, I haven't had to deal with that.

If the Stop & Go seller ships to Canada (sold on Amazon and eBay) I wouldn't be disappointed if you bought one of them, it's functionally the same and should be a solid unit.
Sponsored

jb_dot

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.instagram.com
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Badlands 2dr
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I don't yet but let me look into it some more. I'm hesitant due to taxes/customs, I haven't had to deal with that.

If the Stop & Go seller ships to Canada (sold on Amazon and eBay) I wouldn't be disappointed if you bought one of them, it's functionally the same and should be a solid unit.
No worries - thanks for the reply, I may be planning a road trip to the US at some point and I'll ship it there if I do. Let me know if things change and you do start shipping - I don't mind paying the customs when it arrives, but I know these things are heavy!

Tricky Dick

Badlands
First Name
Dick
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.TD-Distributing.com
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Sneak peak! My compressor mount for 2DRs will be out in a few weeks and a 4DR version shortly after. This is designed specifically for Trickflates but should also fit Maxi Tracs.

331548152_574478824594600_5868823971078480028_n.jpg

OP
OP
BulldogBear

BulldogBear

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco Badlands, 2000 Mercedes-Benz G500
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

If you can, without giving too much away, where does it mount?
Sneak peak! My compressor mount for 2DRs will be out in a few weeks and a 4DR version shortly after. This is designed specifically for Trickflates but should also fit Maxi Tracs.

Ford Bronco NAPA Maxi Trac 300LPM dual cylinder air compressors - list of identical/rebranded compressors, some in stock 331548152_574478824594600_5868823971078480028_n

Sponsored

Tricky Dick

Badlands
First Name
Dick
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.TD-Distributing.com
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

MPTB

Wildtrak
First Name
Pat
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Wildtrak
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Right above the 12v power port next to the passenger window.
What is the easiest way to wire the compressor in that far back? I assume the pre-wired aux circuit can't handle the amps that compressor draws?

Tricky Dick

Badlands
First Name
Dick
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.TD-Distributing.com
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

What is the easiest way to wire the compressor in that far back? I assume the pre-wired aux circuit can't handle the amps that compressor draws?
I wouldn't. I think you're looking at somewhere around 8ga minimum. Personally I ran some 6ga along the frame all the way back to my hitch for my camper and will power off that. Others that mount them in back may run the wires in the cabin.

Thor's Lighting has a mount like this for 4 doors for an example how these work out. (I'm going to significantly undercut them, and mine are manufactured in the US.)

MPTB

Wildtrak
First Name
Pat
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Wildtrak
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
I wouldn't. I think you're looking at somewhere around 8ga minimum. Personally I ran some 6ga along the frame all the way back to my hitch for my camper and will power off that. Others that mount them in back may run the wires in the cabin.

Thor's Lighting has a mount like this for 4 doors for an example how these work out. (I'm going to significantly undercut them, and mine are manufactured in the US.)

Will the compressor mount have to be removed to take the hard top off?

Tricky Dick

Badlands
First Name
Dick
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.TD-Distributing.com
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Will the compressor mount have to be removed to take the hard top off?
Yes, but it will be the same bolts you have to remove anyway.

Sponsored

Jebster

Badlands
First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Honda ridgeline
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Is the stock hose standard 1/4" tubing? I'm thinking about leaving the stock hose/connecter on the compressor (so I don't have to worry about accidentally turning it on with a closed connection) and then cutting the supplied long hose short and putting a standard female connector. So stock out of the compressor, short adaptor to switch to standard air fitting then connect to my 4 tire inflator hoses.

Tricky Dick

Badlands
First Name
Dick
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.TD-Distributing.com
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Is the stock hose standard 1/4" tubing? I'm thinking about leaving the stock hose/connecter on the compressor (so I don't have to worry about accidentally turning it on with a closed connection) and then cutting the supplied long hose short and putting a standard female connector. So stock out of the compressor, short adaptor to switch to standard air fitting then connect to my 4 tire inflator hoses.
The old orange hose or the new black hose? It's not marked but the black hose measures out as 10mm OD.

Jebster

Badlands
First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Honda ridgeline
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

The old orange hose or the new black hose? It's not marked but the black hose measures out as 10mm OD.
I have one with the black hose. I'm hoping I can add one of these: Flexzilla Pro Air Hose Reusable Fitting, 1/4 in. - RP900250 https://a.co/d/airyg1Y

Tricky Dick

Badlands
First Name
Dick
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.TD-Distributing.com
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I have one with the black hose. I'm hoping I can add one of these: Flexzilla Pro Air Hose Reusable Fitting, 1/4 in. - RP900250 https://a.co/d/airyg1Y
Actually the little pigtail hose coming out of the compressor is a tad over 1/2" OD. I'd bet a 1/4" nipple will fit.

Tricky Dick

Badlands
First Name
Dick
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.TD-Distributing.com
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands