Sponsored

NAPA Maxi Trac 300LPM dual cylinder air compressors - list of identical/rebranded compressors, some in stock

BostonSasquatch

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
First Name
Randy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Lux Badlands with hardtop and Sasquatch
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I quick measured and it’s too wide to fit.
I'd be surprised if anybody can squeeze the 300 lpm unit anywhere out of sight, especially under the hood. It's big, heavy, powerful, and seems more suited to portable setup. The ThorsLightning compressor is another variant/rebranding of the NAPA MaxiTrack 300lpm compressor--more expensive than Tricky Dick's, but they have a nice combination package. Part of which is this over-the-right wheelwell cage.

https://thorslightningairsystems.co...olle-air-compressor-mount-ford-bronco-hardtop

They have a somewhat different one for the 2DR. Kind of pricey at $280, but it might give you install ideas. Other than that: a sturdy ammo box, and just load it up when you hit the trails.
Sponsored

F150rubyred

Black Diamond
First Name
Rod
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco, 2013 Lexus GX460, 2014 Mustang GT,
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
What are you all buying for 4 way inflators? Looking for combination good quality and fair price point?

Classic28

Badlands
First Name
Brandon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Nissan Titan
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

What are you all buying for 4 way inflators? Looking for combination good quality and fair price point?
I built mine off Amazon off this picture. It’s from Ig but I think it’s been posted on this site before. I do have get a different chuck where the compressor plugs into the tee though.

Ford Bronco NAPA Maxi Trac 300LPM dual cylinder air compressors - list of identical/rebranded compressors, some in stock 6D20CC16-8877-43EC-BD3A-1CDD7C15D3D8

F150rubyred

Black Diamond
First Name
Rod
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
I built mine off Amazon off this picture. It’s from Ig but I think it’s been posted on this site before. I do have get a different chuck where the compressor plugs into the tee though.

Ford Bronco NAPA Maxi Trac 300LPM dual cylinder air compressors - list of identical/rebranded compressors, some in stock 6D20CC16-8877-43EC-BD3A-1CDD7C15D3D8
Looks good how much you have in it?

Classic28

Badlands
First Name
Brandon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Nissan Titan
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Around $100. I went with a little better air fittings though where they connect to the valve stems. The same digital air gauge that moorflate sells on their site for $25 is $14 on Amazon. Definitely can save some money diy.

Sponsored

F150rubyred

Black Diamond
First Name
Rod
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Around $100. I went with a little better air fittings though where they connect to the valve stems. The same digital air gauge that moorflate sells on their site for $25 is $14 on Amazon. Definitely can save some money diy.
Thanks I think maybe I saw itemized list of parts needed on this I will have to look back.

TahoeTexan

Outer Banks
First Name
Tod
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco OBX
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Do you have SAS wheels with beauty rings? I am looking to quick valve connectors that work well with the rings.

BostonSasquatch

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
First Name
Randy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Lux Badlands with hardtop and Sasquatch
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Do you have SAS wheels with beauty rings? I am looking to quick valve connectors that work well with the rings.
Correct me if I'm wrong, but the beauty ring is purely cosmetic and should have no impact on the valve stem. I think basic valve stem chucks should be sufficient. Some wheels require different size stems: in that case, consult with a tire shop that is experienced in truck and off-road vehicles.

TahoeTexan

Outer Banks
First Name
Tod
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco OBX
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Correct me if I'm wrong, but the beauty ring is purely cosmetic and should have no impact on the valve stem. I think basic valve stem chucks should be sufficient. Some wheels require different size stems: in that case, consult with a tire shop that is experienced in truck and off-road vehicles.
Yes, the rings are cosmetic but not easy to take off quickly. And they semi-block the valve stems.

Classic28

Badlands
First Name
Brandon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Nissan Titan
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Yes I do, these are the connectors I got off Amazon. There’s not a lot of room but I tested them and they fit. Unfortunately it looks like they are currently unavailable.

GODESON Lock On Air Chuck,1/4FNPT Closed Flow Tire Chuck,Tire Air Chuck for Tire Inflator Gauge and Air Compressor(2 Pack) https://a.co/d/9AvxBn2

Sponsored

Tricky Dick

Badlands
First Name
Dick
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.TD-Distributing.com
Vehicle(s)
21 Bronco, 88 Bronco II, 03 Ford F250
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Yes I do, these are the connectors I got off Amazon. There’s not a lot of room but I tested them and they fit. Unfortunately it looks like they are currently unavailable.

GODESON Lock On Air Chuck,1/4FNPT Closed Flow Tire Chuck,Tire Air Chuck for Tire Inflator Gauge and Air Compressor(2 Pack) https://a.co/d/9AvxBn2
You are happy with them? I just ordered them in bulk, I plan to offer hose kits next.

Classic28

Badlands
First Name
Brandon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Nissan Titan
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

You are happy with them? I just ordered them in bulk, I plan to offer hose kits next.
Oh so that’s who cleaned out Amazon lol. I haven’t had a chance to really use them. When I got your compressor I went out and deflated one tire to 10psi then pumped it back up. Here’s a little video of the space around the connector.

But to answer your question yeah it seems like they’ll work fine.

Tricky Dick

Badlands
First Name
Dick
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.TD-Distributing.com
Vehicle(s)
21 Bronco, 88 Bronco II, 03 Ford F250
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Oh so that’s who cleaned out Amazon lol. I haven’t had a chance to really use them. When I got your compressor I went out and deflated one tire to 10psi then pumped it back up. Here’s a little video of the space around the connector.

But to answer your question yeah it seems like they’ll work fine.
Oh no, I went right to the manufacturer. Once you cut out all the middelmen they're very affordable too.

jb_dot

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.instagram.com
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Badlands 2dr
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Apologies if it's been asked already - I had a quick look and didn't see anything - do you ship to Canada for extra $$$? Thanks!