First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
97 Ferrari F355, 11 Ford F-150, 21 OBX 2D
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks

I DON'T KNOW WHAT YOU ARE TALKING ABOUT.

Ford Bronco A New Kind of Portal thanos-meme

What End?

TheStonewall

Wildtrak
First Name
Rodney
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Wildtrak
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
I do not make fun of names like your John Smith or George Bush, please for you to put some respect on my name please. I am very busy, and your attitude is not ignored. Inshallah you take this weekend to find it. I did speak at length to weld 74 company, a lovely man who goes by the name of Chazz hello Chazz. We met over the video, he is very wealthy he eats very well. I hope their product is as better as tribius we use land cruise Prado with turbo thank you
Well, I called 74Weld today and spoke to Chad (not Chaz). He answered a bunch of my questions and was very helpful. I mentioned this thread and he laughed…he let me know that they don’t do the forum thing but are always happy to answer questions by phone or email.

then we got to the interesting part. Chad and Quinn both confirmed that they have never done a video call with anyone ever…sorry sir, but your story does not check out. Go troll somewhere else

Bmadda

Badlands
First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1990 Bronco eddie bauer
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Well, I called 74Weld today and spoke to Chad (not Chaz). He answered a bunch of my questions and was very helpful. I mentioned this thread and he laughed…he let me know that they don’t do the forum thing but are always happy to answer questions by phone or email.

then we got to the interesting part. Chad and Quinn both confirmed that they have never done a video call with anyone ever…sorry sir, but your story does not check out. Go troll somewhere else
Could you at least comment on Chad's financial situation and dietary habits? These are of great interest to me!🤣

Sponsored

5GENIDN

Heritage
First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
23 Ford Bronco Heritage Limited 2dr
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
Clubs

Sure learned how to search back in the mid to late 80s.... Would do searches of university and government repositories for dissertations on given subjects. If you wanted to ask any questions you had to call, or snail mail... Email really was not a widely known or used thing yet...

"Search" meant listing all documents in alphabetical order and Identifying which ones to FTP transfer for further identification.... LOL....

But MAN! I could download and print those papers on the universities dot matrix printer in 20 or 30 min each! It was FAST!

The Search algorithms these days are other worldly.....

Last edited:

87-Z28

Outer Banks
First Name
Andy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
BMW
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Sure learned how to search back in the mid to late 80s.... Would do searches of university and government repositories for dissertations on given subjects. If you wanted to ask any questions you had to call, or snail mail... Email really was not a widely known or used thing yet...

"Search" meant listing all documents in alphabetical order and Identifying which ones to FTP transfer for further identification.... LOL....

But MAN! I could download and print those papers on the universities dot matrix printer in 20 or 30 min each! It was FAST!

The Search algorithms these days are other worldly.....
Yeah I lived thru all of that. I must add that the data you got back then was usually pretty solid. 90% of everything out there nowadays is total crap. Way to easy just to make shit up now.

Sponsored

5GENIDN

Heritage
First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
23 Ford Bronco Heritage Limited 2dr
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
Clubs

SierraBronco

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
tested and proven. should not have any temperature or lubrication issues...
On the next broncbuster portal deep dive video-

“There’s a reason everyone loves the NP203 transfer case. Now let me tell you why chains are better than straight cut gears”

**proceeds to talk about noise for thirty minutes**

Felix808

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
After 746 days, a MY22 4-door Badlands Bronco :-)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

LEAKED FOOTAGE OF BRONCBUSTER PORTAL PROTOTYPE!

Why spend $30K+ on a portal package. We are bringing Portals to the masses through economic pricing. Thoroughly road tested.
Product & vehicle warranty expires once installed 🤠
Sponsored