SierraBronco

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
There are times in life you can not afford to be cheap ;)
Luckily we have people like broncbuster that are able to bring us cheap and reliable all while skipping any R&D by simply copying the designs of others and outsourcing the work to Chy-na 🙏🏼

Felix808

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
After 746 days, a MY22 4-door Badlands Bronco :-)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Luckily we have people like broncbuster that are able to bring us cheap and reliable all while skipping any R&D by simply copying the designs of others and outsourcing the work to Chy-na 🙏🏼
Awesome!!! What could go wrong :rolleyes: ?

Sponsored

Sponsored

Dialtone

Big Bend
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Big Bend Mid
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
I do not make fun of names like your John Smith or George Bush, please for you to put some respect on my name please. I am very busy, and your attitude is not ignored. Inshallah you take this weekend to find it. I did speak at length to weld 74 company, a lovely man who goes by the name of Chazz hello Chazz. We met over the video, he is very wealthy he eats very well. I hope their product is as better as tribius we use land cruise Prado with turbo thank you
You forgot Harry Johnson, Ben Dover, Long Duk Dong, Mike Hunt and many others

Dialtone

Big Bend
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Big Bend Mid
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Sure learned how to search back in the mid to late 80s.... Would do searches of university and government repositories for dissertations on given subjects. If you wanted to ask any questions you had to call, or snail mail... Email really was not a widely known or used thing yet...

"Search" meant listing all documents in alphabetical order and Identifying which ones to FTP transfer for further identification.... LOL....

But MAN! I could download and print those papers on the universities dot matrix printer in 20 or 30 min each! It was FAST!

The Search algorithms these days are other worldly.....
Boolean structured queries. WebCrawler, Lycos, AltaVista + Mosaic were heaven sent compared to BBS searches. The best part was, no pay wall blocking anything. They way the internet should be.