First Name
Joe Mogush
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 Tesla Plaid X 22 Escalade
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
I ended up with the RTR Exhaust, I think it sounds better than the AFE. The RTR is not very loud and does not sound like a SXS. I like my exhaust deeper sounding and not very loud.

RTR.bend.jpg

RTR.tip.jpg

RTR.jpg

rockjock.side.jpg
Sponsored

OP
OP
Aonarch

Aonarch

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
ā€˜23 Bronco OBX 2DR Lux 2.7, ā€˜24 V60 Polestar
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

I ended up with the RTR Exhaust, I think it sounds better than the AFE. The RTR is not very loud and does not sound like a SXS. I like my exhaust deeper sounding and not very loud.

Ford Bronco Rock Jock Rear Sway Bar Kit released for Bronco rockjock.side

How do you like the rear Anti rock?

popo_patty

Big Bend
First Name
Caleb
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco/1996 Jeep XJ/1957 FC-150
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

So I donā€™t have a front sway bar at the moment. Iā€™m going to be installing this rear sway bar with my Rock Krawler kit at the recommendation of Quinn. Curious if anyone is running this without the front sway bar? Iā€™d prefer not to run a front sway bar anymore if can be helped.

One more upgrade

Outer Banks
First Name
Joe Mogush
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
How do you like the rear Anti rock?
I never had a problem with no rear sway bar. I turned up the high speed on my shocks and it was good. It does feel more solid on the streets at higher speeds and I am testing off-road this weekend. If it was just for more road stability itā€™s a lot to spend in my opinion. I will keep you posted on how it does off-road.

userdude

Badlands
First Name
Jared
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 2dr Badsquatch
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

So I donā€™t have a front sway bar at the moment. Iā€™m going to be installing this rear sway bar with my Rock Krawler kit at the recommendation of Quinn. Curious if anyone is running this without the front sway bar? Iā€™d prefer not to run a front sway bar anymore if can be helped.
Quinn said to run only the rear AntiRock and nothing up front? Interesting. Both AntiRock sway bars supposed to work together (front/rear) to keep you planted.

Last edited:

Sponsored

popo_patty

Big Bend
First Name
Caleb
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco/1996 Jeep XJ/1957 FC-150
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

Quinn said to run only the rear AntiRock and nothing up front? Interesting. Both AntiRock sway bars supposed to work together (front/rear) to keep you planted.
No, he recommended the rear to be installed with the 4-link. We didnā€™t discuss the front. Iā€™ve been running no swaybar for a minute

One more upgrade

Outer Banks
First Name
Joe Mogush
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
No, he recommended the rear to be installed with the 4-link. We didnā€™t discuss the front. Iā€™ve been running no swaybar for a minute
I did not run a sway bar up front for several months after I tossed my detachable links in the trash. With the correct shock adjustments, it was not bad. I did not feel like I lost much, if any, articulation up front and gained stability with the RockJock.

Muffin Top

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JK, MK, KK, TJ, DN
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Quinn said to run only the rear AntiRock and nothing up front?

To maximize front articulation. However, the rear-only swaybar should be firmer than Anti-Rock to maximize front articulation.

Why not set up your vehicle this way for overlanding? One of the complaints enthusiasts have about OEM suspension tuning is the understeer, by design (because understeer is safer for inattentive drivers). So reduce the understeer by firming up the rear swaybar.

OP
OP
Aonarch

Aonarch

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
ā€˜23 Bronco OBX 2DR Lux 2.7, ā€˜24 V60 Polestar
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Exactly. That is odd.

They are designed for front and rear balance.

Sponsored

Muffin Top

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JK, MK, KK, TJ, DN
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
They are designed for front and rear balance.

Not exactly. The aftermarket designs balanced swaybars for rat rods, not for offroaders.

RockJock gives us a couple bars, and then we're expected to fiddle around with their adjustability options if we want front and rear balance. The concept is the same aftermarket offerings for sport tuners aren't going to be extended to offroaders.

Why would you want front and rear balance on an offroader? That's now how one maximizes wheel travel for overlanding.

Razorback

Badlands
First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Lincoln MKX
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

You still like the exhaust? My Rock Jock goes on in Sept. I have Fast Intentions exhaust and have absolutely loved it. Bummed that I'm 99% sure I'll have switch it out.

One more upgrade

Outer Banks
First Name
Joe Mogush
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
I like the RTR exhaust. It tucks up high and is not very loud. I had the luxury of hearing it on another rig I was out with. I like that it has a lower tone and does not sound like a SXS.
Sponsored