First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Sasquatch 4 Door, Jeep JLUR, Tacoma
Your Bronco Model
Base
If you're in the market for high quality aftermarket shocks that provide the best ride quality possible, RIDE Shocks is it! We've been working on this shock project for 4+ years now, and we're thrilled to finally offer our very own shock brand, Ride Shocks.

-Ride Shocks are 100% designed and assembled here in San Diego, California.
-Ride Shocks are pre-tuned based on your Bronco's front & rear weight range.
-We have (2) front & rear coilover options that are outfitted with different spring rates & valving.
-Each shock option will come with weight range specific valving with the main piston and the adjusters.
-2021+ Bronco specific Shock Fitment Guide
-Every shock is a 2.5" aluminum body design that is equipped with our patent pending Dual Piston Adjusters. The adjusters offer 12 clicks of high and low speed compression adjustments.
-Our shocks flow a ton of oil with massive -10 shock fittings & hoses and are specifically designed to work with our linear piston.
-These shocks have it all and we've been testing and tuning like crazy to make them ride amazing both on and off-road.
-Ride Shocks carry a 3 year / 50k mile warranty and 30 day money back vow
-Ride Shocks will be available on www.rideshocks.com or sold in packages on www.accutuneoffroad.com

Take a look and let us know what you think! Please post up any questions you may have or send a private message. Thanks!

Also looking forward to seeing @popo_patty video from Overland Expo soon!

ride-shocks-package-ford-bronco.jpg

ride-shocks-bronco-front-coilovers-installed.jpg

IMG_6692-sm.jpg
Sponsored

OP
OP
AccuTune Offroad

AccuTune Offroad

Base
Base Sponsor (Level 1)
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Sasquatch 4 Door, Jeep JLUR, Tacoma
Your Bronco Model
Base
Weight range & application specific shock options:
Bronco_525414389.jpg

Bronco_Weight_Added_Front.jpg

Bronco_525414589.jpg

Bronco_Weight_Added_Rear.jpg

popo_patty

Big Bend
First Name
Caleb
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco/1996 Jeep XJ/1957 FC-150
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

I was throughly impressed with the details on the shocks. Specifically the larger diameter fittings and hoses, the packaging on the bronco as well as the fluid rating y’all used. All of which seems to beat out the competition. Even down to maximizing the wheel travel without overextending the cv for the Bronco. Y’all did your research and have a shock designed specifically with each vehicle in mind.

Jms1

Badlands
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
What is the extended length of the front units. Thanks

BAUS67

Base
First Name
redneck
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
88 5.0 LX, 08 F-150 Stepside, 22 Expl Timberline
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

If you're in the market for high quality aftermarket shocks that provide the best ride quality possible, RIDE Shocks is it! We've been working on this shock project for 4+ years now, and we're thrilled to finally offer our very own shock brand, Ride Shocks.

-Ride Shocks are 100% designed and assembled here in San Diego, California.
-Ride Shocks are pre-tuned based on your Bronco's front & rear weight range.
-We have (2) front & rear coilover options that are outfitted with different spring rates & valving.
-Each shock option will come with weight range specific valving with the main piston and the adjusters.
-2021+ Bronco specific Shock Fitment Guide
-Every shock is a 2.5" aluminum body design that is equipped with our patent pending Dual Piston Adjusters. The adjusters offer 12 clicks of high and low speed compression adjustments.
-Our shocks flow a ton of oil with massive -10 shock fittings & hoses and are specifically designed to work with our linear piston.
-These shocks have it all and we've been testing and tuning like crazy to make them ride amazing both on and off-road.
-Ride Shocks carry a 3 year / 50k mile warranty and 30 day money back vow
-Ride Shocks will be available on www.rideshocks.com or sold in packages on www.accutuneoffroad.com

Take a look and let us know what you think! Please post up any questions you may have or send a private message. Thanks!

Also looking forward to seeing @popo_patty video from Overland Expo soon!

ride-shocks-package-ford-bronco.jpg

ride-shocks-bronco-front-coilovers-installed.jpg

IMG_6692-sm.jpg

I was just about to ask what JMS1 did.

Do you have, or can you let us know what the extended and compressed length you coilovers are??? The only thing I see on the website is the size of the box they come in.

Ford Bronco RIDE Shocks, designed by AccuTune Offroad 1716333751424-py

Some mfgs do not want to post this info, and I understand that. DM me if you would like. For me I like to do some research and compare. I never just take the word of someone that just says mine are better. 2.5" aluminum or stainless bodies and 7/8 piston rods are pretty much standard in the industry.

To put my point in perspective I asked the maker of a long travel kit posted here in B6G land, if it is a long travel why does it only have a small amount of travel over the standard "yellows". Believe me I get it, you guys out west love that bombing through the desert at triple digit speeds, but us guys that have to traverse narrow tree filled woods trails need more travel, not being able to take whoops at a buck or more is not as important. It is a different kind of animal.

Last edited:

Sponsored

Jms1

Badlands
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I wanted to know the length to see what the CV angle would be at full droop. I believe on the King units AccuTune was adding a internal spacer to limit extended length at full droop. I am positive they are on top of this. I was just curious.

BAUS67

Base
First Name
redneck
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

I wanted to know the length to see what the CV angle would be at full droop. I believe on the King units AccuTune was adding a internal spacer to limit extended length at full droop. I am positive they are on top of this. I was just curious.

I'm sure they are also. I just wanted the facts not the hype. Too many companies just give you the hype and when pushed they clam up. This is not a good thing in my book. I've been around the block a few times. Have always heard good things about Accutune, not a knock on them, just looking for the facts.

Jms1

Badlands
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I'm sure they are also. I just wanted the facts not the hype. Too many companies just give you the hype and when pushed they clam up. This is not a good thing in my book. I've been around the block a few times. Have always heard good things about Accutune, not a knock on them, just looking for the facts.
AccuTune is a top company to work with. I have purchase four sets of custom tuned shocks from them and their customer service is outstanding. I could not say enough good about them.

popo_patty

Big Bend
First Name
Caleb
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

I was just about to ask what JMS1 did.

Do you have, or can you let us know what the extended and compressed length you coilovers are??? The only thing I see on the website is the size of the box they come in.

Ford Bronco RIDE Shocks, designed by AccuTune Offroad 1716333751424-py

Some mfgs do not want to post this info, and I understand that. DM me if you would like. For me I like to do some research and compare. I never just take the word of someone that just says mine are better. 2.5" aluminum or stainless bodies and 7/8 piston rods are pretty much standard in the industry.

To put my point in perspective I asked the maker of a long travel kit posted here in B6G land, if it is a long travel why does it only have a small amount of travel over the standard "yellows". Believe me I get it, you guys out west love that bombing through the desert at triple digit speeds, but us guys that have to traverse narrow tree filled woods trails need more travel, not being able to take whoops at a buck or more is not as important. It is a different kind of animal.
I got this from their website for the front Bronco coilovers.

500109B4-6349-4554-B141-13274C3CE429.png

Sponsored

popo_patty

Big Bend
First Name
Caleb
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

Ford Bronco RIDE Shocks, designed by AccuTune Offroad 500109B4-6349-4554-B141-13274C3CE429
I also got some shots of their setup at Overland Expo. Im hoping to edit that video soon and post. They really seemed to have taken their knowledge of the Bronco and poured it into this setup. From the parts, the fluid type, the packaging and the -10 fittings/hoses which is larger then the industry standard and better for fluid flow. I’m hoping to buy a set when they get released to see how they compare to Kings for example which I currently have. I love how they max out the front travel without going past the point of CV bind as well. Everything was taken into account vs just repurposing a base shock to fit a bronco.

BAUS67

Base
First Name
redneck
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

500109B4-6349-4554-B141-13274C3CE429.png

Cool. I searched but not hard enough apparently. If memory serves me correct that looks about like the same numbers as Fox and King, I'll have to check. Thank you. 😁

Last edited:

BAUS67

Base
First Name
redneck
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

I also got some shots of their setup at Overland Expo. Im hoping to edit that video soon and post. They really seemed to have taken their knowledge of the Bronco and poured it into this setup. From the parts, the fluid type, the packaging and the -10 fittings/hoses which is larger then the industry standard and better for fluid flow. I’m hoping to buy a set when they get released to see how they compare to Kings for example which I currently have. I love how they max out the front travel without going past the point of CV bind as well. Everything was taken into account vs just repurposing a base shock to fit a bronco.

I'll be looking forward to the vid. 👍👍

Last edited:

DBOU

Outer Banks
First Name
Derrick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
I've been hoping for a less expensive air bag option but haven't seen any yet. Hopefully firestone or other established brand will having something soon. These are on my list to consider though.
Sponsored