Kenny
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 2.7L SAS
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I guess I don't understand the issue.
I'm not as tall as you, but tall enough that with any car I've had I rarely pull the visors all the way down. I just pull them down enough to barely block the sun.
Exactly. Only pull them down far enough to cut light, not block my view.

userdude

Badlands
First Name
Jared
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 2dr Badsquatch
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I guess I don't understand the issue.
I'm not as tall as you, but tall enough that with any car I've had I rarely pull the visors all the way down. I just pull them down enough to barely block the sun.
Exactly. Only pull them down far enough to cut light, not block my view.
I'm ok with y'all doing you and me doing me...

Anyhow, looking out the front (which I don't like driving for hours into the sun with the visor cracked barely down), but that completely skips over the issue with the door. Whatever, I don't like them, and you ain't gonna change my mind.

HeliPilot

Badlands
First Name
Kenny
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 2.7L SAS
Your Bronco Model
Badlands

Anyhow, looking out the front (which I don't like driving for hours into the sun with the visor cracked barely down), but that completely skips over the issue with the door. Whatever, I don't like them, and you ain't gonna change my mind.
Wasn’t worried about what you’re doing. I was just agreeing with what the other guy does. Truthfully, I’ll need to go back and read whatever your particular issue is.

Sponsored

HeliPilot

Badlands
First Name
Kenny
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 2.7L SAS
Your Bronco Model
Badlands

Just went back and reread your posts. Yep, while I am in a 2 door, I am not 6’3”. You guys have different issues than those that are 5’9”.

userdude

Badlands
First Name
Jared
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 2dr Badsquatch
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Just went back and reread your posts. Yep, while I am in a 2 door, I am not 6’3”. You guys have different issues than those that are 5’9”.
The funny thing was the other day sitting at a light, I look over and see this 5' nothing woman driving a big Ford 4dr farm truck. She was looking through the steering wheel and above the dashboard. Not quite the hairy knuckle old folk thing, but man I wouldn't want to be short and walk in front of her in a crosswalk.

JLRsrq

Badlands
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I park my ford bronco outside during the summer. One day I went to get something in my glovebox and noticed two bubbles on my passenger visor. I assumed it was from the heat but I’m still not totally sure. I brought it into my local ford dealer and they refused to warranty it. They said it was physical damage I’m assuming their conclusion is that I did this myself. Then I got quoted for $200+ repair. Hoping someone on here has some advice or can help me get this resolved as I’m coming up on one year of ownership and being outside that warranty.
Ford Bronco Ford Refused Warranty On This! Bubbles on Sun Visor IMG_0132
Window Sun Deflector. I'm in Florida, they work.
Ford Bronco Ford Refused Warranty On This! Bubbles on Sun Visor 20230208_121016

BadlandsA51

Badlands
First Name
Craig
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
23 Badlands, Sasquatch, Lux Pkg, 72 Ranchero GT
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I park my ford bronco outside during the summer. One day I went to get something in my glovebox and noticed two bubbles on my passenger visor. I assumed it was from the heat but I’m still not totally sure. I brought it into my local ford dealer and they refused to warranty it. They said it was physical damage I’m assuming their conclusion is that I did this myself. Then I got quoted for $200+ repair. Hoping someone on here has some advice or can help me get this resolved as I’m coming up on one year of ownership and being outside that warranty.
Ford Bronco Ford Refused Warranty On This! Bubbles on Sun Visor 20230208_121016
Uh, yeah, that’s damage. It’s a snag. That’s like asking them to cover a door ding.

Sponsored

Sunday Money

First Edition
First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
IMG_2455.jpeg
Can you post photos at different angles (other than this one at a stoplight)?

A few more questions...
  • How long ago was it when you "went to get something in my glovebox and noticed two bubbles on my passenger visor"?

• Did you ever drive your Bronco before noticing the damage? If so, how did you first notice it while looking into your glovebox, and not while driving?

• You're "assuming their conclusion is that I did this myself"? You are probably 100% correct in your assumption, but all you stated was "They (dealer) said it was physical damage".

• Do you disagree and think the damage appears to even remotely be "normal" and not caused by an object?

Last edited:
OP
OP
Palooza

Palooza

Big Bend
First Name
Liam
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco 4dr
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Can you post photos at different angles (other than this one at a stoplight)?

A few more questions...
  • How long ago was it when you "went to get something in my glovebox and noticed two bubbles on my passenger visor"?

• Did you ever drive your Bronco before noticing the damage? If so, how did you first notice it while looking into your glovebox, and not while driving?

• You're "assuming their conclusion is that I did this myself"? You are probably 100% correct in your assumption, but all you stated was "They (dealer) said it was physical damage".

• Do you disagree and think the damage appears to even remotely be "normal" and not caused by an object?
Sure detective I’m happy to cooperate.
• I noticed this about 2 weeks ago but didn’t get my car into service until this past weekend.
• I don’t know man, I just didn’t notice it until I went to grab something in my glovebox and entered from my passenger door and looked up.
• Yes, that’s all the service rep could tell me. I said why couldn’t it be warrantied? His reply was basically I don’t know it’s in the hands of people higher up. And said something about physical damage but wasn’t very clear.
• Not saying the damage looks normal. But I’ve never warrantied a single thing in my life even outside of cars. So I figured well this cheap vinyl plastic randomly bubbled up and not from my doing. So I called my service rep and he said no problem bring it in.

OP
OP
Palooza

Palooza

Big Bend
First Name
Liam
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco 4dr
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Here are some more photos for all the detectives in this thread. 😉
Ford Bronco Ford Refused Warranty On This! Bubbles on Sun Visor IMG_2457
Ford Bronco Ford Refused Warranty On This! Bubbles on Sun Visor IMG_2458
Ford Bronco Ford Refused Warranty On This! Bubbles on Sun Visor IMG_2460
Ford Bronco Ford Refused Warranty On This! Bubbles on Sun Visor IMG_2461

broadicustomworks

Badlands
First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
19 Z71, 06 VTX1300, 94 Cobra, 21 BL Bronco 4dr.
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Here are some more photos for all the detectives in this thread. 😉
IMG_2457.jpeg
IMG_2458.jpeg
IMG_2460.jpeg
IMG_2461.jpeg
I deduce an object weighing 6.38 oz, approximately 155mm wide caused this. It had stabilization points applying 135nm of force more so on the corners vs. equally distributed as intended.
It was a Thursday. But not any Thursday. This one was hot, stormy, the air itself felt odd. Two houses down a dog was barking. Across town a guy named Barry was burning his Pillsbury biscuits in the oven for the last time. Mrs. Barry whacked him across the backside with a wet towel and banished him to the garage. He was drinking lukewarm PBR, as his mancave fridge had died the prior night and he didn't know it.
With disdain and malice in his heart he secretly wished somehow, somewhere he could release his anger by defacing sunvisors, as he did in his serial sunvisor-vandalism days. Those were dark times. Isn't it ironic, Don't ya think?
Find this Barry and you find your culprit. You each have your mission, should you accept it.

Last edited:

KRAKEN

Black Diamond
First Name
Andy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 2 DOOR BRONCO, 2014 F150 XLT, 2006 F150 FX4
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
...excellent crime scene photos. On another note, I figured those sun visor covers were way too bulky.
Sponsored