Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1990 Bronco eddie bauer
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
It's probably more economical for you to trailer it though. 😁
I don't see how? My excursion gets 10mpg towing something that heavy, and the Bronco can do 12-13mpg highway if I am careful about managing my cruise. Biggest drawback is the small tank...gotta pay attention to fuel stops!
Sponsored

Tricky Mike

Badlands
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I don't see how? My excursion gets 10mpg towing something that heavy, and the Bronco can do 12-13mpg highway if I am careful about managing my cruise. Biggest drawback is the small tank...gotta pay attention to fuel stops!
I thought you were getting single digits.

5GENIDN

Heritage
First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
23 Ford Bronco Heritage Limited 2dr
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
Clubs

All I see is portals make it a trailer rig.
Actually I think Loren and Vaughn make it a trailer rig.... Would be nice to have so much money that you have other people bring your rig to the trail and you just have to meet them there..... :sneaky:

Sponsored

5GENIDN

Heritage
First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
Clubs

Okay... This is everything.... Everything they have to say here I used to teach in class. Seriously. I literally had 36 lectures on this and then tested for understanding..... (not specifically on portals but... on Materials and Processes).

This is a very different approach to a less expensive portal.... Exactly as it should be.

Last edited:

SierraBronco

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Okay... This is everything.... Everything they have to say here I used to teach in class. Seriously. I literally had 36 lectures on this and then tested for understanding..... (not specifically on portals but... on Materials and Processes).

This is a very different approach to a less expensive portal.... Exactly as it should be.

Great video for sure.

Except he didn’t mention that with the Rearden metal that broncbuster and his Chinese colleagues have created there’s no need for any further R&D. Just make a mold of the what’s already out there and take it straight to the customer. This is how you save money, and contrary to what 74Weld says, apparently affordability comes before quality. (I’ll pay the extra money for quality, myself. But I like shiny things)

5GENIDN

Heritage
First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
Clubs

I have to prove this comment... here is an introduction to forming class power point.... freaking a... will not take my power point with animations.... okay PDF...

(sorry just got so excited over stress strain curves.... 🤣 🤣 😁
Sponsored

Attachments