Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 - BB Sasquatch - Mid - 2.7L
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

Brief update.

I just ordered a CV Fabrication downpipe. I have plans to do a before and after on the Dyno to show the gains with a tune adjusted for it and without. Also going to with a set of CV Fabrication charge pipes when they are released. After all of that, I think I'm done with the performance mods. I was thinking about going with the larger turbos, but I can't justify the cost at this point in time as I have a lot of expenses coming up. Excited to see if I can get another 20-30 WHP out of the downpipe :)

Also, I had my tuner change normal and sport mode to start in 2nd gear. Sooo much better, as first gear was always a waste of a gear IMO. At least it feels that way with 35's and 4:70 gears. Starting in 2nd makes take off much smoother and much quicker to get up to speed. I won't go back.

Gluestick

Badlands
First Name
Josh
Threads
Reaction score
Website
instagram.com
Vehicle(s)
BMW X5, Bronco Badsquatch
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I have the CVFab downpipes. You may need to add a straight through resonator to take the rasp depending on your exhaust setup. I did.

I think I read their Charge Pipes are coming up next month?

OP
OP
MWILD

MWILD

Big Bend
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

I have the CVFab downpipes. You may need to add a straight through resonator to take the rasp depending on your exhaust setup. I did.

I think I read their Charge Pipes are coming up next month?

Thanks! I have the 3" CVF catback that comes with a resonator. I'm hoping after it breaks-in it shouldn't have any rasp.

Charge pipes should be available next month (2 weeks or so) They should be the most cost effective offering as well.

OP
OP
MWILD

MWILD

Big Bend
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

Installed the downpipes and had the tune adjusted to take advantage of them. Didn't see a huge drop in my 0-60 or 1/4 mile times, but there's definitely an improvement.

Ford Bronco 0-60 in 4 Seconds - My 2.7 Bronco Performance Modification Thread 1714507569307-qv

Also, I took a lot of video and notes for the downpipe install, so I plan to make a video on how to install them in the next week or so. Took a long time to do it without instructions, so I'm hoping it will help some people out. @Ducati1098 gave me a lot of advice, so big thanks to him :)

I also plan to take it to the dyno to see if they add much HP/TQ (Tuned and not tuned)

Sponsored

SCB FabWorx

Badlands
First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Cadillac CTS V
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Installed the downpipes and had the tune adjusted to take advantage of them. Didn't see a huge drop in my 0-60 or 1/4 mile times, but there's definitely an improvement.

Ford Bronco 0-60 in 4 Seconds - My 2.7 Bronco Performance Modification Thread 1714507569307-qv

Also, I took a lot of video and notes for the downpipe install, so I plan to make a video on how to install them in the next week or so. Took a long time to do it without instructions, so I'm hoping it will help some people out. @Ducati1098 gave me a lot of advice, so big thanks to him :)

I also plan to take it to the dyno to see if they add much HP/TQ (Tuned and not tuned)
I can't wait to see your video. I am hoping to install my downpipes over the Memorial day weekend.

seananigans

Wildtrak
First Name
Sean
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Bronco Wildtrak 2.7l
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
That’s awesome. Cvf didn’t take the time to make their own instructions but that’s another story. I’m going to install the new cr turbos and will do a draggy before and after. I’m on 37s km3s so I expect my baseline to be slower ha. Working with the same tuner bc of this thread and I can’t wait! I hope I don’t destroy my engine in the process ha

OP
OP
MWILD

MWILD

Big Bend
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

That’s awesome. Cvf didn’t take the time to make their own instructions but that’s another story. I’m going to install the new cr turbos and will do a draggy before and after. I’m on 37s km3s so I expect my baseline to be slower ha. Working with the same tuner bc of this thread and I can’t wait! I hope I don’t destroy my engine in the process ha
Hahah! Awesome! You and @Ducati1098 should compare numbers as he’s going with CRP Turbos as well.

RRaptor

Badlands
First Name
Rick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Raptor
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I pulled the trigger on a 24 non SAS Badlands, 2 door. The lack of a Raptor 2 door bothered me so. I have ordered the CVF turbo back exhaust, Mishimoto CAI, Mishimoto high intercooler because I wanted the LOBO HNT mount, 41 mm from CR for go fast parts. I have the 74Weld portals and Warn on order too. RTR wheels and probably just 37” KO2s and other assorted goodies.
It will be a couple months before all is in and tuned by ZFG. Thanks for breaking ground.

OP
OP
MWILD

MWILD

Big Bend
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

I can't wait to see your video. I am hoping to install my downpipes over the Memorial day weekend.

Install video as promised.

Also, CVF just released their 2.7L Charge pipes. I'll do an install video on these as well.

Ford Bronco 0-60 in 4 Seconds - My 2.7 Bronco Performance Modification Thread 1714684667907-vj

SCB FabWorx

Badlands
First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Cadillac CTS V
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
MWILD thank you so much for taking the time to generate this video:clap:. Now I know what I am in for. HAHA!
Sponsored