Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Former 72 & 73 Bronco driver, f250 7.3 powerstroke
Your Bronco Model
Everglades
Clubs

Hi everyone,
Gen 1 Bronco guy who has waited patiently for the return of the Bronco to the market, I have been riding along with you all on this forum since it started but never joined since I did not have a Gen 6 Bronco yet.
Today should be the day, struck a deal and made a deposit so I am heading to the dealer to sign and pickup a new 24' as long as nothing changes. I have no issue walking away if something suddenly comes up with the price. Getting it for several K under msrp, it was on the lot with under 10 miles, just arrived, did not order it. I hope I did good. I think they feel the buying slowdown has arrived, several dealers in this area with 40-100 broncos each on their lots right now.
Tried to go used but everyone wants new car prices on used Broncos so that was silly to me. Every year Bronco prices rise and I am no closer to spending less.
I feel with 25' models just around the corner, waiting till the fall might I might have made a even better deal and the used car market might be about to fall finally also. However when I saw this in person I knew this one was for me, having test drove several other Bronco trims this one gave me that excitement you want and the others did not.

I will post pics once I have it.
Sponsored

Noremac

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Badlands Sasquatch
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Congrats on the new ride! post pictures when you get it

BD6G

Everglades
First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
24 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Everglades
Clubs

Congratulations 🤘 as others have said post picks when you take delivery.

DriveAllNight

Wildtrak
First Name
Dan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
One Very Cool Ride
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Talk about a cliff hanger - no information was given other than the model year.

And I completely understand his/her attitude towards the purchase, I was the same way. You're excited but at the same time prepared to walk at the first signs of any issues. I wasn't sure until the ink hit the paper about my purchase. I've walked away from a few deals that were going south.

For me the worst thing a salesman can do is dig in and try to force the close expecting me to give in. I am always completely upfront with them, and I want the same in return.

Anyway,
Hope it all works out for you, I'm sure it will. We will be waiting on those pictures

Sponsored

timhood

Badlands
First Name
Tim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Several
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Today should be the day, struck a deal and made a deposit so I am heading to the dealer to sign and pick up a new 24' as long as nothing changes.
Damn, I didn't realize the new Broncos got so huge! 24 feet long?! Where are you gonna park that thing? :LOL:

I think they feel the buying slowdown has arrived, several dealers in this area with 40-100 Broncos each on their lots right now.
You should tell those dealers to reach out to ours. Probably 3 in stock at the local dealers. Almost all of the listings are for Broncos that have been allocated but not arrived. Many don't even have VINs assigned yet.

OP
OP
CitrusBronco

CitrusBronco

Everglades
First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Everglades
Clubs

Ford Bronco New guy first post 7BFF9F9E-DDCF-4BF3-B55C-9325F6E15520
Ford Bronco New guy first post 8FDA33D4-3E83-40B2-9F0D-248E25389091
Long day but dealer was great did not try to sneak anything in. Paid for just the Bronco and nothing else. Here is my road, it’s Bronco ready. As you can see I avoided the water. Wanted to keep it clean before the first wax. Dang love bugs all over it.

OP
OP
CitrusBronco

CitrusBronco

Everglades
First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Everglades
Clubs

Damn, I didn't realize the new Broncos got so huge! 24 feet long?! Where are you gonna park

You should tell those dealers to reach out to ours. Probably 3 in stock at the local dealers. Almost all of the listings are for Broncos that have been allocated but not arrived. Many don't even have VINs assigned yet.
At 24 feet it feels like a minnow next to my f250 battleship. 😁

timhood

Badlands
First Name
Tim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Several
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Long day but dealer was great did not try to sneak anything in. Paid for just the Bronco and nothing else. Here is my road, it’s Bronco ready. As you can see I avoided the water. Wanted to keep it clean before the first wax. Dang love bugs all over it.
Congratulations and enjoy. Hope you get to use it how it was meant to be used!

Sponsored
OP
OP
CitrusBronco

CitrusBronco

Everglades
First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Everglades
Clubs

Talk about a cliff hanger - no information was given other than the model year.

And I completely understand his/her attitude towards the purchase, I was the same way. You're excited but at the same time prepared to walk at the first signs of any issues. I wasn't sure until the ink hit the paper about my purchase. I've walked away from a few deals that were going south.

For me the worst thing a salesman can do is dig in and try to force the close expecting me to give in. I am always completely upfront with them, and I want the same in return.

Anyway,
Hope it all works out for you, I'm sure it will. We will be waiting on those pictures
Yeah I was just hoping all goes good and I have a Bronco again.

OP
OP
CitrusBronco

CitrusBronco

Everglades
First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Everglades
Clubs

Congratulations and enjoy. Hope you get to use it how it was meant to be used!
It’s going to run the forests plenty, the trails are just 5 min at the end of the road. Mostly sand and water here in central FL.

Ford Motor Company

First Edition
Official Ford Account
First Name
Ford
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco, Bronco Sport
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Ford Bronco New guy first post 1715978276706-al
Ford Bronco New guy first post 1715978276706-al
Congratulations, Jim :cool:. Thanks for joining us here on the forum and we hope you enjoy your Bronco!

KABQ

Base
First Name
Aaron
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'93 4Runner, '84 Vanagon, '93 Miata, '14 LittleGuy
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Damn, I didn't realize the new Broncos got so huge! 24 feet long?! Where are you gonna park that thing? :LOL:

I've posted this before, but come to NM. We've got a ton.

PXL_20240501_215833125.jpg

Rydfree

Badlands
First Name
Benny
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2007 Ford F-150 Supercrew 4WD King Ranch
Your Bronco Model
Badlands

Everybody seems to want mooore dooors ,lol.
Sponsored