Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
23 Bronco 2door, 2012 Raptor, 2017 f350
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

We bought our 23 base 2 door 7M a couple months ago and already went to the off roadeo in Moab. I've been active on another Bronco site but it doesn't seem to have a lot of tech savvy members so I decided to join this one. I've read several tech articles from this site and wished I could opine with questions of my own.
I have been upgrading our Bronco bit by bit and just added Sasquatch suspension I bought for a song. My passenger side axle spindle nut threads were buggered from the factory. Turns out this is fairly common and my dealer is going to warranty a new axle for me, but it won't be here till Tuesday. Meanwhile the Bronco is stuck on my lift. My new winch bumper is supposed to be delivered today too, so hopefully I'll get it installed this evening.

IMG_20230804_155441853.jpg

IMG_20230708_104702163.jpg

IMG_20230706_152837777.jpg

IMG_20230708_104717151.jpg

IMG_20230706_134824667.jpg
Sponsored

NORCALGXP

Wildtrak
First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Raptor
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

We bought our 23 base 2 door 7M a couple months ago and already went to the off roadeo in Moab. I've been active on another Bronco site but it doesn't seem to have a lot of tech savvy members so I decided to join this one. I've read several tech articles from this site and wished I could opine with questions of my own.
I have been upgrading our Bronco bit by bit and just added Sasquatch suspension I bought for a song. My passenger side axle spindle nut threads were buggered from the factory. Turns out this is fairly common and my dealer is going to warranty a new axle for me, but it won't be here till Tuesday. Meanwhile the Bronco is stuck on my lift. My new winch bumper is supposed to be delivered today too, so hopefully I'll get it installed this evening.
Two door score.

NORCALGXP

Wildtrak
First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Raptor
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

OP
OP
Sozzy1269

Sozzy1269

Base
First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Welcome. You'll find No Lack of experts and opinions here LOL
I find most vehicle forums are that way... Don't engage the trolls, no pissing contests. My Raptor forum has had a few. There is usually a core group of good individuals with lots of good info. Find them and gravitate to their circle.

Sponsored
OP
OP
Sozzy1269

Sozzy1269

Base
First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Two door score.
My parents ordered their 2 door black diamond Sasquatch (auto) almost 3 years ago and just got it a couple months ago... They were waivering if they were going to get it near the end so we told them we would be interested in taking their order. They ultimately decided to take delivery so we were in the lookout when we saw ours on the local dealer's lot... Checked almost all the boxes. Wanted 2 door, really wanted a manual, we love the eruption green. Would have liked Sasquatch or lockers, but I can add them.

NORCALGXP

Wildtrak
First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Raptor
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

My parents ordered their 2 door black diamond Sasquatch (auto) almost 3 years ago and just got it a couple months ago... They were waivering if they were going to get it near the end so we told them we would be interested in taking their order. They ultimately decided to take delivery so we were in the lookout when we saw ours on the local dealer's lot... Checked almost all the boxes. Wanted 2 door, really wanted a manual, we love the eruption green. Would have liked Sasquatch or lockers, but I can add them.
Nice, hope to see you in Moab next year for Bronco week.

OP
OP
Sozzy1269

Sozzy1269

Base
First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Nice, hope to see you in Moab next year for Bronco week.
Very well might be there... We normally go there once or twice a year. This trip was a first for my parents and little brother. They loved it and want to go back soon.
Sponsored