Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
‘23 Bronco OBX 2DR Lux 2.7, ‘24 V60 Polestar
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

I just bought it yesterday. Got my Rock Krawler triangulated 4 link rear done, and deleted the stock sway bar along with it. They highly recommend pairing their kit with the Currie rear.
Ohh lorddddd

Please report back your feedback.
Sponsored

Copperhorse73

Wildtrak
First Name
Justin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 4 door Wildtrak
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Ohh lorddddd

Please report back your feedback.
So far without a swaybar isn’t that bad, but I still wanna do it right. The RK 4 link has eliminated all ass wiggle over bumps , it’s pretty amazing actually. Tomorrow I’m hitting the trails.

Altitude

Badlands
First Name
Howard
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Grand Cherokee, 2008 Suzuki B-King
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

So far without a swaybar isn’t that bad, but I still wanna do it right. The RK 4 link has eliminated all ass wiggle over bumps , it’s pretty amazing actually. Tomorrow I’m hitting the trails.
Are you interested in selling your stock rear sway bar? If so, I'd be interested in buying it.

redone17

Black Diamond
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco, 2020 Ranger
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Damn. I’ve been waiting for this release. I wonder if the Magnaflow Overland exhaust has the necessary clearance…

BAUS67

Base
First Name
redneck
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
88 5.0 LX, 08 F-150 Stepside, 22 Expl Timberline
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

having a rear anti sway bar will add torsional rigidity to the rear. Left/right articulation is resisted by the torsional resistance from the anti sway bar. Uncoupling the sway bar (manual or electronic) removes the torsional rigidity and obviously increases articulation.

articulation resistance at front and rear can be provided by the respective anti sway bars. They will act as torsional springs in series in conjunction with the frame torsional rigidity. For any springs in series, displacement increases for the weaker spring. So adding a rear sway bar to a bronco without one will “push” displacement or articulation to the front. Even more so if a lighter bar than the 1 3/8 OEM bar is put on the front (like rockjoc bar). Which is just under 1” I think.

an oem rear bar with rear locker and no front locker will benefit from increased articulation in front with lighter front bar or disconnect. A rear bar can really help the front out.

I was going to respond to your post with "To me this would work great with the Rock Krawler triangulated uppers". And sure enough I continue on and walla.....

I just bought it yesterday. Got my Rock Krawler triangulated 4 link rear done, and deleted the stock sway bar along with it. They highly recommend pairing their kit with the Currie rear.
Not surprised they recommend it. They are "freeing up" the suspension and this helps to keep it in check without having a negative effect on what you are trying to accomplish. If you stop and think about it, anti rock front and rear bars and 4 coilover suspension sounds like most of Ultra4 cars out there. :wink:

This makes me think of the thread about the guy have the torque steer in 4A after the King install. With the RK kit and antirock bars on the Bronc should "RIP IT" out of the hole, lookin' like a drag car at launch. 😁 I'll cut this short because I can ramble on too, Andy.

Ride on!!!! Bad Ass and Purpose Built. 🤘

Last edited:

Sponsored

NORCALGXP

Wildtrak
First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Raptor
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

I'm watching and try to lean at my age it's all new. If it helps with Moab i'm all in!

BAUS67

Base
First Name
redneck
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
88 5.0 LX, 08 F-150 Stepside, 22 Expl Timberline
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

I'm watching and try to lean at my age it's all new. If it helps with Moab i'm all in!

The Rock Krawler kit will definitely give you more flex for the rocks. The Antirock bar helps stabilize it without hindering the flex. Both mods will help in Moab and just about everywhere else. :wink:

87-Z28

Outer Banks
First Name
Andy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
BMW
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

The Rock Krawler kit will definitely give you more flex for the rocks. The Antirock bar helps stabilize it without hindering the flex. Both mods will help in Moab and just about everywhere else. :wink:
Yeah I am intrigued by this. Still wondering about the loads in the rear. 🤷‍♂️ I don’t think I have the stones to add this just yet or the time to play with it on the the trails. But I sure would love to beat on some other rig that has this setup to test it out. 😂

87-Z28

Outer Banks
First Name
Andy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
BMW
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

everything is completely symmetric in the rear with the 4 link wrt lateral loads. Lots of benefits. Probably really good on the trails to wrt flex. What diameter is the antirock rear sway bar? Did you have oem bar, what diameter was that? I don’t have the oem rear bar.

Mad Martigan

Badlands
First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Fords and 1 Wrangler
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
The 23-24 Badlands have the rear sway bar.
I'm not sure this is worth 1K if you already have the stock rear sway.
2022 also has rear sway bar. It came on mine.

Sponsored

One more upgrade

Outer Banks
First Name
Joe Mogush
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 Tesla Plaid X 22 Escalade
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Product page: https://www.rockjock4x4.com/RJ-286200-101

It does require this high clearance AFE axle back exhaust: https://www.rockjock4x4.com/49-43147

Who is buying it?

I have the front bar and trackbar bracket, and absolutely love them both.

Details:
RockJock’s Antirock Sway Bar Kit for the rear of all 2021-up Bronco vehicles helps free up suspension articulation to increase off-road traction. By constantly providing resistance to the articulating wheel, the Antirock forces traction to opposite wheels.
The Antirock sway bar easily bolts on with hand tools, directly replacing the vehicle’s stock rear sway bar. The Antirock does not require disconnecting for off-road use!
The sway bar torsion bar is forged from 4130 heat treated chromoly for ultimate strength, which is the same quality used in professional off-road competition sway bars.

See the front sway bar thread here: https://www.rockjock4x4.com/RJ-286200-101

1715206424498-af.png
I ordered mine last week. I will let you know when it's installed. I run the front RockJock and nothing in the rear, and I feel like I have good articulation. I am curious to see how it works, Curry products have worked well for me in the past.

ScLeCo

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Charger Hellcat
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I ordered mine last week. I will let you know when it's installed. I run the front RockJock and nothing in the rear, and I feel like I have good articulation. I am curious to see how it works, Curry products have worked well for me in the past.
Curry
Ford Bronco Rock Jock Rear Sway Bar Kit released for Bronco images

Currie
Ford Bronco Rock Jock Rear Sway Bar Kit released for Bronco cur-cr-gb330sbeu_da_xl

Fordified1

Black Diamond
First Name
Bob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
‘15 Mustang ecoboost, 4wd Excursion, ‘69 Mach 1
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

OP