OgBroncoBoi

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22’ ManLands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Running 37” C load BFG KO2’s on my badlands with Eibach Pro-Truck 2.0s and they have performed amazingly. Only been stuck once in some super greasy peanut butter mud in a deep rut. Not running a spare tire carrier at the moment. We just ran a 24 hour rally in West Virginia and they were the perfect tire for the job.

IMG_4851.jpeg
Sponsored

OP
OP
Chaddy

Chaddy

Wildtrak
First Name
Chad
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Explorer Sport 3.5L, 2012 Raptor 6.2L
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

I went with the Maxxis RZR. Balanced well and relatively quiet on the road. I chose it because there was a whole group of EBs from back east running them at Moab so I figured they must be decent in both mud and rocks.

I also learned after the fact that they're dreadful on ice.

I had previously bought Patagonias but returned them before mounting after reading that they are terrible in mud.

PXL_20240114_193307474.jpg
Another one running STT Pros. Why? Because it was in the Cooper Tire booth at SEMA way back in 2021. Otherwise, I would probably be running the Nitto Recon Grapplers.

Also, the tailgate can support 133 lbs from the factory.

Edit. Gratuitous pic:
Ford Bronco Which 37” tires do you run? Why? IMG_4851
are these rock flippers

Baja Bronco

Outer Banks
First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 Ford Bronco, 20 Ford Raptor
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

I run Toyo RTs. On both my Bronco and Raptor. They are not as heavy or expensive as the MTs, and perform very well off road and on the street. As long as you rotate, you get good wear.

Oldhippie

Big Bend
First Name
Barry
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
BMW X1, ‘1928 model A, “23 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
My plan is to go with 37 Geolander MT's in the spring but MT or some off/different brand are still on the table…raptor takeoffs are in the back of my head…have a generic (allied expedition) tailgate support for a couple rotopac fuel/water cans but do not plan to upgrade the spare (spares are for “emergency” use)…wish they made “temp” spares in taller sizes…

Last edited:

Ramble_Offroad

Badlands
First Name
Nels
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 2D JK on 35’s
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Oh! I love the tire opinions & options. Admittedly I’m a tire nerd, gotta love “new tire day”. I love the smell.

Ok, Ok. So my comments come with a disclaimer. I live in northern CO, adore the high country, try to hit some red sand in Moab at least once a year….and daily drives my truck.

CO trials in my area are stuffed with sharp rock that can make quick work of some tires.

Tires are also highly subjective based on preferences, driving style, geographic region, and use case. So opinions and are like elbows and A-holes, everyone’s got them. 😎

My previous truck was a 2nd Gen Tacoma, it was a warrior. I was a cooper guy for years, tried all sorts of models and sizes. Had a brief tour with a set of Yoko MT’s, they were terrifying in the snow - never again. Then a couple years before the Bronco “finally” found my sweet spot.

Kenda Klever KR601, hands down all time favorite. Durable, quiet, high traction, wear well, don’t chuck, well priced (they used to be $100 bucks cheaper per tire than the comp) etc. Have I ever killed one, sure…picked up a 3/4” bolt in town, but that doesn’t count.

I’ve ran several different sizes on three different trucks over the years. I’m on my forth set now and would happily buy them again. Over the years many of my buddies have switched over to Kenda.

37’s on my 2Door have been great so far. Occasionally I consider stepping down to 35’s until I can swing a 74Weld rack, but that’s another story.

Long story short, Kenda Klever KR601’s - recommended.

Last edited:

Sponsored
OP
OP
Chaddy

Chaddy

Wildtrak
First Name
Chad
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Explorer Sport 3.5L, 2012 Raptor 6.2L
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Oh! I love the tire opinions & options. Admittedly I’m a tire nerd, gotta love “new tire day”. I love the smell.

Ok, Ok. So my comments come with a disclaimer. I live in northern CO, adore the high country, try to hit some red sand in Moab at least once a year….and daily drives my truck.

CO trials in my area are stuffed with sharp rock that can make quick work of some tires.

Tires are also highly subjective based on preferences, driving style, geographic region, and use case. So opinions and are like elbows and A-holes, everyone’s got them. 😎

My previous truck was a 2nd Gen Tacoma, it was a warrior. I was a cooper guy for years, tried all sorts of models and sizes. Had a brief tour with a set of Yoko MT’s, they were terrifying in the snow - never again. Then a couple years before the Bronco “finally” found my sweet spot.

Kenda Klever KR601, hands down all time favorite. Durable, quiet, high traction, wear well, don’t chuck, well priced (they used to be $100 bucks cheaper per tire than the comp) etc. Have I ever killed one, sure…picked up a 3/4” bolt in town, but that doesn’t count.

I’ve ran several different sizes on three different trucks over the years. I’m on my forth set now and would happily buy them again. Over the years many of my buddies have switched over the Kenda.

37’s on my 2Door have been great so far. Occasionally I consider stepping down to 35’s until I can swing a 74Weld rack, but that’s another story.

Long story short, Kenda Klever KR601’s - recommended.
I love it , I know it’s personal preference but I love to hear everyone’s opinions! Tell me more about the 74Weld rack. I was thinking of switching to the 3.0 steering rack.

NJNMDoc

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Wildtrak
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
I run the Falken Wildpeak AT3W in 37s (Hammer Built spare carrier) with Method 707s
3 Peak rated for snow and no problems off road. relatively quiet in my opinion and not super heavy in comparison to some others out there
This is the way.

Ramble_Offroad

Badlands
First Name
Nels
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 2D JK on 35’s
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I love it , I know it’s personal preference but I love to hear everyone’s opinions! Tell me more about the 74Weld rack. I was thinking of switching to the 3.0 steering rack.
I’m no expert on racks. I’m still running my stock hoss rack, but with ICON tie rods. My best advice for learning about the 74weld rack / product they offer is their YouTube page. However there are extensive threads within B6G.

My consideration to step back down to 35’s is only about increasing strength / durability. Plus I’m about to install a Relentless Fab bumper, front/mid skid and their new T-case skid. So I’m guessing suspension upgrades will be next vs a stronger rack.

DbarD

Wildtrak
First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
I am looking at getting 37’s soon. I did the EVO front and rear control arms and King shocks. I was thinking Patagonia MTs on the cheap end, but I really want BFG MTs on the expensive end. What are you thoughts? What did you do for the spare tire, any upgrades to the rear tailgate?

Ford Bronco Which 37” tires do you run? Why? IMG_4851
Falcon Wildpeak M/T 37 12.5. All around solid tires

Sponsored

Twister22

Badlands
First Name
michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1965 Mustang 1968 Mustang Factory Five Cobra
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I went with the Readylift 3.5 lift black rhino Arsenal wheels, 17 x 8.5 x 17 and Yokohama mud terrain, 37 x 8.5 x 17 I wanted a utilitarian look!

9CF5F8A6-AB32-4904-A4BF-3B621ACACA8F.jpeg

Scrappy9

Badlands
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I went with Toyo R/T 37x12.5x20. Ride great and last forever. They are more all terrain than MT but we dont hard core offroad.

Ramble_Offroad

Badlands
First Name
Nels
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 2D JK on 35’s
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Here are a few pics of the Kenda’s. I neglected to mention they rule in the snow. I had 10.5” wide 35’s on my Tacoma, admittedly they were better then my current 12.5” wide 37’s but the shorter wheelbase is worth noting.

Ford Bronco Which 37” tires do you run? Why? IMG_9533
Ford Bronco Which 37” tires do you run? Why? IMG_9460
Ford Bronco Which 37” tires do you run? Why? IMG_1009

Shifts And Grins Fab

Badlands
Base Sponsor (Level 1)
First Name
Ryan
Threads
Reaction score
Website
shiftsandgrinsfabrication.com
Vehicle(s)
2023 Badlands, 2022 Bronco Wildtrak Sas
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I run the 37" Mickey Thompson Baja Legend MTZ. Mickey Thompson has performed well in Johnson Valley at KOH and I liked the looks of them. People I talked to that were running them all seemed to like them as well. I decided to give them a try and I am happy I did. They have performed well in mud, sand, rocks and on the road. I have not had them in snow yet.
Ford Bronco Which 37” tires do you run? Why? IMG_5701
Ford Bronco Which 37” tires do you run? Why? IMG_5577

Los

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Disco3
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Man! So many choices, it's hard to decide, love how everyone has their own take on their tires, why it's better than others.
If the tire is good on mud, Baja mod, snow, sand, rock climbing and lighter than the ones that came on my WT from factory, then that's what I want. That's all.. LMAO
Sponsored