Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 ES-350, 2022 Badlands Sport, 2023 Heritage Ed
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
Clubs

considering The 24s all have 12” screen and vinyl seats that’s crazy it’s less. I checked the build and price and you seem to be right. I do see a new “acquisition fee“ buried at the end on 24s though and I think destination charge has gone up so it’s probably a wash.
The acquisition fee is for leasing. Change payment type to financing at the top right and it will disappear.
Sponsored

Nc211

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mercedes GLS450 (2020) / OBX Dual Top 2.7 (2024)
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
I ordered mine 12/26/23, OBX all options except Sasquatch. 2.7 engine. I did the same build last night, except no 2.7, and it was only about $1,200 less than my current with the 2.7. Considering today was its “blend” day, and dual tops to boot, I’m feeling lucky in that I apparently have snuck in at the very last minute!

FordFamily4Fun

Black Diamond
First Name
Kyle
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'10 Escape, '16 Explorer, '22 Bronco 2-door
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Huh? Because of YoY sales decline.

1714574877057-5k.png
Look how much the Edge and Escape jumped along wit EVs. People are getting hammered with inflation all over. Gas guzzlers are not where it's at these days.

jrollo7

Black Diamond
First Name
James
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Range Rover Sport
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Was just poking around with B&P, and they don't seem to mention a locking front dif, only rear diff is mentioned on Black Diamond Sasq, and Badlands Sasq anywhere.

Is that an oversite or are they no longer including a locking front dif?
My 2023 BD has the rear but not a front. Don’t recall if it was an option.

MileHighCitizen

Badlands
First Name
Al
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco 2D 2.7
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
My 2023 BD has the rear but not a front. Don’t recall if it was an option.
Sasquatch? It was standard on Sasq when I ordered and my 22 Badlands no-Sasq has it. Guess they dropped it?

Sponsored

voxel

Heritage
First Name
Nelson
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mach-E 4X, 23 GC Limited
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
Clubs

Look how much the Edge and Escape jumped along wit EVs. People are getting hammered with inflation all over. Gas guzzlers are not where it's at these days.
Yes... this is across all carmakers... affordable smaller cars are flying off lots. Sales are not declining... the consumer is shifting their purchases to different types of cars.

EVs like the Lightning and Mach-E boomed in sales because of $8-12K price cuts. There are trims now less expensive than the ICE counterpart or similar ICE car.

jrollo7

Black Diamond
First Name
James
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Range Rover Sport
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Sasquatch? It was standard on Sasq when I ordered and my 22 Badlands no-Sasq has it. Guess they dropped it?
Not a SAS. Advanced auto with 2.7L.
Rear diff included.

MileHighCitizen

Badlands
First Name
Al
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco 2D 2.7
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Black Diamond has rear locker without Sasq. Badland has both lockers regardless of Sasq.
I know that, but earlier I asked if front lacker was dropped on Sasq, I was using build & price, and it didn’t state that anywhere, wasn’t sure if it was overlooked or actually dropped.

Sponsored

Tricky Mike

Badlands
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

So non-Sas BL is gone? That was always the sweet spot to me.

Want people to buy EVs, make gas expensive and give EVs huge incentives.
WA just implemented a 9k incentive on EVs. Several models lease for about $100/mo now! Too bad nearly all of them are butt ugly.

Even before that I was trying to steer my wife into a Model 3 because she drives a lot and has a heavy foot, usually getting 20%+ less MPG than sticker. Two things killed it, the lack of physical buttons and difficulty charging it on a 24hr loaner test drive. She was very interested in the Kia EV6 to fix the buttons issue but the Tesla charging experience put her off EVs for now.

VDPHB

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Volt
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Without picking apart individual option prices too much, it looks like certain colors are extra cost now.
  • Cactus Gray, Velocity Blue, Race Red, Eruption Green: $295
  • Hot Pepper Red: $495
Overall, a loaded 2024 Badlands went up ~$1400 or so before the Job 2 increases. I sense incentives will be offered on all trims soon. But at least a black-painted modular top is available!

Last edited:

Sitruc_btb

Badlands
First Name
Curtis
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
What the sh#t is going on at B&P. These dudes are high. I haven't been on B&P for a minute.
Extra charge for regular paint. 995$ for Azure Gray? Interesting that the Sasquatch package gets a different choice of wheel.
My 22 BL spec'd for 24 is 6800$ more. This is nuts.

Sitruc_btb

Badlands
First Name
Curtis
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Was just poking around with B&P, and they don't seem to mention a locking front dif, only rear diff is mentioned on Black Diamond Sasq, and Badlands Sasq anywhere.

Is that an oversite or are they no longer including a locking front dif?
Click on the 331 equipment package to expand the list. Sway bar disco and front/rear locking diffs are Included.

TheShark

Wildtrak
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Bronco 4DR Wildtrak, 2023 Maverick XLT FX4
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

I just compared my early build '23 WT (Dec '22) with the latest '24 build, $5670 more without the keypad which I don't see listed as an option anymore, so I guess really $5780 with one to be a fair comparison. I do like the Shadow Black hard top, would look great on my Shadow Black WT.
Sponsored