Sponsored

Amendment to the Photo Challenge rules

• Challenger selects winner after 24 hours. IF no winner after 2 days, challenger select new challenge

• No change, rules stay the same.

• Challenge has 3 days to be completed, if no winner challenger picks new challenge.

• I don't know what is going on here.

Results are only viewable after voting.

BAUS67

Base
First Name
redneck
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
88 5.0 LX, 08 F-150 Stepside, 22 Expl Timberline
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Dantastic

Outer Banks
First Name
Daniel
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Vehicle(s)
OBX Sas Bronco, Mazda CX-5
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

I hate mud
Man I have a love/hate relationship with mud. I love how excited my boys get when it get sloshed up but I rue the day every time I am power washing all the mud off my rig and trying to get it out of all the little nook and crannies.

I remember the first time I went off-roading with a big experienced group. Most of them were strattling/avoiding the mud puddles and I was sending my rig through them. I learned later when it took me freaking hours to clean off all the mud ...

Beach_Bum

Black Diamond
First Name
Ken
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Black Diamond Bronco, 2023 Outerbanks Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Man I have a love/hate relationship with mud. I love how excited my boys get when it get sloshed up but I rue the day every time I am power washing all the mud off my rig and trying to get it out of all the little nook and crannies.

I remember the first time I went off-roading with a big experienced group. Most of them were strattling/avoiding the mud puddles and I was sending my rig through them. I learned later when it took me freaking hours to clean off all the mud ...
And I would bet that there are still deposits left in recesses of the frame and behind body panels.

Nothing wrong with enjoying the moment as long as you realize the time and effort it takes to clean afterwards. In most cases, the juice isn't worth the squeeze.

Fordified1

Black Diamond
First Name
Bob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
‘15 Mustang ecoboost, 4wd Excursion, ‘69 Mach 1
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

When we first started offroading with our friends group, it was with side x sides and they would give me shite about driving around the mud…. Now they all do the same. Lol. My wife, who loves getting muddy, even says no go around lol.
Ford Bronco The Official Bronco6G Photo Challenge Game 📸 🤳 IMG_0594

Last edited:

Sponsored

Noremac

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Badlands Sasquatch
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

dirtiest mine has been.. also lost an alternator for this photo.

Ford Bronco The Official Bronco6G Photo Challenge Game 📸 🤳 1715343758686-6j

5GENIDN

Heritage
First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
23 Ford Bronco Heritage Limited 2dr
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
Clubs

Thanks to all that contributed!

@5GENIDN is the winner of this challenge.
I don't know, you look close at the mud packed in on Noremac's Winch?? Damn..... I think it was because we did not have enough of the Southern Boys involved.... I have seen what they do in Mud.... (well.... with their broncos..... Nothing more)..... 😁 :unsure:😆

Okay so next challenge

pics of best tool kit packed inside a bronco.... Points for most tools, points for most organized, points for spare parts.

Okay did not think that through... Make it best pic of a bronco and a sunset over water.....

Last edited:

Noremac

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Badlands Sasquatch
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I don't know, you look close at the mud packed in on Noremac's Winch?? Damn..... I think it was because we did not have enough of the Southern Boys involved.... I have seen what they do in Mud.... (well.... with their broncos..... Nothing more)..... 😁 :unsure:😆

Okay so next challenge

pics of best tool kit packed inside a bronco.... Points for most tools, points for most organized, points for spare parts.

Okay did not think that through... Make it best pic of a bronco and a sunset over water.....
We know how to get dirty down here.. heres the mudhole that caused the carnage lol

(Guess it doesnt like being embedded... click the thing and it opens)

Sponsored

RBF 1401

Base
First Name
Tricia
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
98 Avalon, 95 Dakota
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

j_marinelli

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Last edited:

5GENIDN

Heritage
First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
23 Ford Bronco Heritage Limited 2dr
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
Clubs

We know how to get dirty down here.. heres the mudhole that caused the carnage lol

(Guess it doesnt like being embedded... click the thing and it opens)
That is the kind of stuff I was alluding to.... We get mud but not typically that deep....
Sponsored