Sponsored

Johnko

Badlands
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Sport (in the market for Badsquatch 2 door)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I'm in the market for a 2 door Badsquatch and I'm really really reeaaallly torn between Eruption Green and Carbonized Gray. Like it's preventing me from even making a purchase right now. But It just got me thinking the other day, here in Knoxville I see regularly Area 51 and Cactus Gray, by far the most common colors I see, followed by Velocity Blue and then Eruption Green. I told myself I've actually never seen a Black 2 door or a Carbonized Gray 2 door. Just getting ideas of other places in the country, what are the most common colors you see.
Sponsored

Lowcountry Bronco

Heritage
First Name
William
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Ranger and Toyota FJ Cruiser
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
Clubs

I'm in an area where there's still not allot of Broncos around. Some days the only one I see is my own AGM and then other days I'll see 5 of them but I'd say I've seen all the colors at least once except for Cyber Orange and Antimatter Blue out and about at any given time.

PWillette

Badlands
First Name
Parrie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'08 F250 Super Duty, '01 SS Camaro, '21 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Still relatively few sightings up in my area...EG, HPR, RR, VB, SB, A51, Carb gray, A51 mostly. Have seen one CO and my Iconic silver is the only one I've seen. Have yet to see AMB or cactus gray in the flesh.

10K_Vet

Big Bend
First Name
Ron
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2007 Dodge Ram 1500 5.7 Hemi
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

I've seen 1 black and 1 white 2 door in my area. Mine is the only 2 door carbonized gray. And I see a lot of more doors.
Ford Bronco The Most Common Bronco Colors You See? 🎨 1714479405561-z3

JerryC

Raptor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
The blues and greys (including silver) are most common that I see here.

White and black not often.

Almost never see Antimatter Blue and Cyber Orange. Just one AMB and only two CO.

Sponsored

GI_Jo_Nathan

Black Diamond
First Name
Jonathan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'23 Iconic Silver 2dr Manual Black Diamond
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
I'd say the most common I see are Cactus Gray, white, Eruption Green, and Black. The rest of the colors are sporatic enough to be pretty even. I still love my Iconic Silver, no regrets.

I wouldn't stress it. You could agonize over color choice, and then go to a get together and have three of any color show up. Doesn't matter.

OP
OP

Johnko

Badlands
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I'd say the most common I see are Cactus Gray, white, Eruption Green, and Black. The rest of the colors are sporatic enough to be pretty even. I still love my Iconic Silver, no regrets.

I wouldn't stress it. You could agonize over color choice, and then go to a get together and have three of any color show up. Doesn't matter.
I actually have an iconic silver sport, and yeah I will say I don't ever see any iconic silver big broncos or little broncos. But I love our sport.

Ford Bronco The Most Common Bronco Colors You See? 🎨 ch6un9bknpfb1

AreUgettingEnufCaffeine

Big Bend
First Name
JD
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Bronco 2 Door
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
I'd say area51 is pretty common. I had it in the 2022 Maverick, My neighbors have it in a 2door Bronco and The bronco sport 4 door..The Carb gray really looks good, Black is rare..don't see it much.

OP
OP

Johnko

Badlands
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I'd say area51 is pretty common. I had it in the 2022 Maverick, My neighbors have it in a 2door Bronco and The bronco sport 4 door..The Carb gray really looks good, Black is rare..don't see it much.
Yeah I really dig how the carbonized gray looks with the badlands grill, almost g wagon-esque. But then I see jeeps all day in that color and think to myself, I never see a jeep in eruption green. I'm torn !

ATLien

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
24 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Still not a ton on the road in my area, though numbers seem to be increasing at a good pace. A51, Azure Gray, Cactus Gray are probably what I see the most. Then White, and Red. Haven't seen a Shadow Black like mine yet, but I also haven't owned it very long at all.

Sponsored

AreUgettingEnufCaffeine

Big Bend
First Name
JD
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Bronco 2 Door
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Yeah I really dig how the carbonized gray looks with the badlands grill, almost g wagon-esque. But then I see jeeps all day in that color and think to myself, I never see a jeep in eruption green. I'm torn !
Jeep greens are that Mojito lime, and the Sarge dark green. We have a lot of Red jeeps here. Lol if I was going back to get another color, I'd get Carb or Black..I've only seen 1 Eruption 4 door in person tho

helifino16

Wildtrak
First Name
Ron
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2009 Dodge Challenger, 2007 FLHTC "Classic"
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Here's another 2 door Carb Gray
Ford Bronco The Most Common Bronco Colors You See? 🎨 BabyPic

Blackcat

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 FORD BRONCO BASE 2 DOOR M/T
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

If your top choices are EG or CG, I'd go with EG, but that's because I like actual colors. In near Charlotte, and all I see are CG, Cactus, A51, and Black. I've seen silver maybe twice, HPR less than 5 times (not counting mine).

MidwayJ

Raptor
First Name
Mid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Raptor
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Clubs

I see Azure Gray everywhere in the greater Los Angeles area. Not sure if that's the only 'pay' color but it's up out here for sure.

OP
OP

Johnko

Badlands
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

If your top choices are EG or CG, I'd go with EG, but that's because I like actual colors. In near Charlotte, and all I see are CG, Cactus, A51, and Black. I've seen silver maybe twice, HPR less than 5 times (not counting mine).
Yeah I was going to say I feel like each area is so different, like I said I never see black or CG here in knoxville, all blues and greens and in between. I was also toying around with the idea of getting the CG, keeping it for a few years and then wrapping it up in that boxwood green color, live the best of both worlds for a while.
Sponsored