Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Accord and Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Own 2023 Wildtrak. Have to say Raptor was a blast to drive. Fast and good exhaust tone. Interior was nice.

With that said can’t justify 30k price increase
Sponsored

OP
OP
MK0412

MK0412

Wildtrak
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Accord and Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Bronco Raptor. Updated thread name

cost comment was price increase from Wildtrak to Raptor

What is the last statement in relation too? First year for the Ranger Raptor so there is no "increase" to compare it to previous years.

Beach_Bum

Black Diamond
First Name
Ken
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Black Diamond Bronco, 2023 Outerbanks Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Bronco Raptor. Updated thread name

cost comment was price increase from Wildtrak to Raptor
You had updated the thread title just after I posted. I deleted the post as the clarification made sense.

Overall, I agree with the premise of the difference in cost even if I was to consider a moar door. At it's original price, one can see the value. But the Bronco Raptor is only allocation limited and not production limited. There are a lot of Bronco Raptors sitting on dealer's lots at the current price point.

Brian_B

Big Bend
First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'23 BB 4dr 7MT, '22 BSport OBX, '87 B-II XL
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

I have to agree. Even comparing F150 Raptor price to Bronco Raptor the price is a slap in the face. If it were priced more in line with Ranger Raptor it would be the best selling trim by far

Sponsored

AK SNO RIDER

First Edition
First Name
Ty
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'19 GT350, '04 6.0, '76 High Boy
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
I have to agree. Even comparing F150 Raptor price to Bronco Raptor the price is a slap in the face. If it were priced more in line with Ranger Raptor it would be the best selling trim by far
Yea, as much as I still think the Raptors have some exceedingly ugly design...quirks...I'd consider one if it was still close to it's original price too. At almost $20k over the base price of an F150 Raptor the Braptor is massively overpriced and there's simply no justifying it. Especially since an F150 is a far, FAR nicer vehicle than a Bronco.

Darren D

Raptor
First Name
Darren
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Bronco Raptor, 2023 VW Atlas Cross Sport R
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Yea, as much as I still think the Raptors have some exceedingly ugly design...quirks...I'd consider one if it was still close to it's original price too. At almost $20k over the base price of an F150 Raptor the Braptor is massively overpriced and there's simply no justifying it. Especially since an F150 is a far, FAR nicer vehicle than a Bronco.
It’s not over priced when you drive it across country, wheel it in Moab for a week and then drive it back with zero issues handling like a big car on the interstate and crushing the trails like a champ. Just sayin’

Sponsored

KABQ

Base
First Name
Aaron
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'93 4Runner, '84 Vanagon, '93 Miata, '14 LittleGuy
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

I rode in a Ranger Raptor (RRaptor?) with a buddy who test drove one. I have nothing but nice things to say about it. He would have bought it, but the 25k ADM priced him out. Dealer said (🍻) their allocation for the year was ONE, so I guess the ADM shouldn't be a surprise. Someone will pay it.

Beach_Bum

Black Diamond
First Name
Ken
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Black Diamond Bronco, 2023 Outerbanks Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

I rode in a Ranger Raptor (RRaptor?) with a buddy who test drove one. I have nothing but nice things to say about it. He would have bought it, but the 25k ADM priced him out. Dealer said (🍻) their allocation for the year was ONE, so I guess the ADM shouldn't be a surprise. Someone will pay it.
There is always one. But it doesn't make sense when one can get a F150 Raptor at that price with a much nicer interior.

Lej512

Black Diamond
First Name
Larry
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Bronco Black Diamond Sasquatch
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Without getting into the nuts and bolts (pun intended) I offer the following opinion. I owned a 2018 F-150 Raptor and it was an awesome vehicle. As superficial as it may seem, I wanted one for it's looks, its style, its sound and its power. For six years it turned heads and garnered compliments wherever we went. I paid $78k for it which I thought was crazy money but it was worth every penny. ADM really wasn't a thing in 2018, at least not at my dealership. It came to life during COVID but seems to have gone by the wayside now. Owning a Raptor has its drawbacks too. I found myself a slave to keeping it spotless, keeping mileage low and finding a parking spot where I didn't have to worry about some chuckle-head ramming his door into it.

Earlier this year, I decided to trade it for my Bronco BD Sasquatch. I enjoy it just as much but never even considered the Bronco Raptor. I loved that truck but would I do it again? No. I don't think I would.

Raptor (7).JPG

2023 Ford Bronco The Eagle Has Landed.jpeg
Sponsored