First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Big Bend 4dr, 2023 Big Bend 2dr
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
As much as I’d like a bronze set of Method 703’s, I can’t bring myself to pay $1800 for them. I started searching and stumbled on Rocktrix. They seem to be more for the Jeep crowd, but they have some Bronco compatible options. I prefer the RT111, but they’re offered in -12 offset only. Second choice was the RT110 and the offset was much better at +12. I have a set of 35x12.50r17 Kenda Klever R/T‘s coming this week. Hopefully they won’t have too much poke for standard flares, but I’m okay with a little. From all the reviews I’ve seen, the wheels are a bargain and come in at 25#. Hopefully they look nice once I see them in person. I used a discount code from a YouTuber to get another 5% off. No tax and free shipping as well. Thought this might help someone on a budget or for wheels they won’t mind a little rock rash for the price.

IMG_3654.jpeg

IMG_3653.jpeg
Sponsored

PWillette

Badlands
First Name
Parrie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'08 F250 Super Duty, '01 SS Camaro, '21 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I had similar feelings on dropping a bunch of cash on wheels that'll most likely get rashed. I ended up going with Blackhorn BH01 w/ +12mm offset for about the same price as your RockTrix wheels. Going from the factory +55mm offset you will have a pretty good amount of poke beyond the non-sas flares...you are effectively pushing the wheel out 43mm (1.69")

OP
OP
Fortydegnorth

Fortydegnorth

Big Bend
First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
I had similar feelings on dropping a bunch of cash on wheels that'll most likely get rashed. I ended up going with Blackhorn BH01 w/ +12mm offset for about the same price as your RockTrix wheels. Going from the factory +55mm offset you will have a pretty good amount of poke beyond the non-sas flares...you are effectively pushing the wheel out 43mm (1.69")
I’m okay with that. If it’s too much I swap to Sasquatch fenders.

PWillette

Badlands
First Name
Parrie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'08 F250 Super Duty, '01 SS Camaro, '21 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I’m okay with that. If it’s too much I swap to Sasquatch fenders.
If your the type that likes to keep vehicles at least semi-clean you may as well order the SAS flares now...it's fairly impressive how much spray covers the side of the truck.

Sponsored

bniknar

Big Bend
First Name
Bri
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
An old EcoDriver
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

I see that this Rocktrix is a 17x9 +12 offset.

I have a non-SAS Bronco. I’m thinking of going with Vision Warrior 375 17x8.5 +25 offset. Any idea what poke that would create? My OEM wheel is 17x7.5. Apologies I don’t understand how wheel width figures into poke calcs/offset numbers.

OP
OP
Fortydegnorth

Fortydegnorth

Big Bend
First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
You should be 3/4” less poke Than the Rocktrix, but a lot depends on tire size as well. These are 35x12.50. I changed to Sasquatch flares.

Ford Bronco Rocktrix wheels for a budget IMG_4190

NorseBroncman

Black Diamond
First Name
Ted
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
23 Bronco, 22 BMW
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
You should be 3/4” less poke Than the Rocktrix, but a lot depends on tire size as well. These are 35x12.50. I changed to Sasquatch flares.

Ford Bronco Rocktrix wheels for a budget IMG_4190
What wheel and offset is this in your picture?