Cactus Jack

Raptor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco Raptor
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Per Ford authority: https://fordauthority.com/2024/05/ford-bronco-heritage-limited-edition-dead-after-2024/

They say,

“The Ford Bronco Sport and Ford Bronco Heritage Limited, along with the regular Heritage models, debuted for the 2023 model year sporting a host of unique features designed to pay homage to the first-generation of the iconic SUV. The “limited” part of the Ford Bronco Heritage Limited name stemmed from the fact that The Blue Oval only planned to build 1,966 units of each in total – corresponding with the first year of production for the Bronco itself. However, while the 2024 Bronco Sport dropped the Heritage Limited from its lineup, Ford Bronco Heritage Limited production continued into 2024, though it seems as if the current model year will be the end of the proverbial line.”

Something isn’t adding up. Are they struggling to sell the limited? Perhaps Heritage will have more options available since Limited is going away.

Ford Bronco Report: Bronco Heritage Limited Edition Dead After 2024 IMG_2565
Sponsored

MNBigfoot

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150
Your Bronco Model
Base
The Limited on the local lot here, sat for months before being sold, it was priced at MSRP. Not sure what it sold at, it diffidently wasn't a hot item. A lot of money for nothing more than a limited paint job.

Lowcountry Bronco

Heritage
First Name
William
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Ranger and Toyota FJ Cruiser
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
Clubs

Something isn’t adding up. Are they struggling to sell the limited? Perhaps Heritage will have more options available since Limited is going away.

No surprise, the Limited was advertised at launch for 23-24 only, never mentioned continuing them afterwards. I'm still happily surprised we were offered the standard HE at all!

I'm not sure how well they are selling, it's not cheap and I'm not sure how many want to off-road and mess one up when the selling point is the appearance but as @5GENIDN has proven, they're just as capable!

I love my standard HE, it's still the only one I've seen in person and was probably the best deal in the lineup when first announced (manual with mid, mod top, Sasquatch pkg, special cloth seats). To move up from the standard to the Limited is 25k, which is a big jump for most.

The standard HE is probably gone too after this year IMO, order banks were closed in December so Ford is just building out what's on the books and have the same issue it seems in getting them out steadily.

mjcutri

Heritage
First Name
M
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Bronco HE
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
Clubs

Per Ford authority: https://fordauthority.com/2024/05/ford-bronco-heritage-limited-edition-dead-after-2024/

They say,

“The Ford Bronco Sport and Ford Bronco Heritage Limited, along with the regular Heritage models, debuted for the 2023 model year sporting a host of unique features designed to pay homage to the first-generation of the iconic SUV. The “limited” part of the Ford Bronco Heritage Limited name stemmed from the fact that The Blue Oval only planned to build 1,966 units of each in total – corresponding with the first year of production for the Bronco itself. However, while the 2024 Bronco Sport dropped the Heritage Limited from its lineup, Ford Bronco Heritage Limited production continued into 2024, though it seems as if the current model year will be the end of the proverbial line.”

Gotta love FA :rolleyes:

BIG NEWS! The trim of the Bronco that Ford announced would be LIMITED to two model years of 1966 units each, will no longer be produced after the second model year! More at 11!

(for once, Ford actually meant limited literally when they used it in the trim name, which may be why so many people are confused, looking at you F-150 Limited and Explorer Limited, which are NOT limited in production.)

Midnight_Blue

Outer Banks
First Name
Jeremiah
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
(for once, Ford actually meant limited literally when they used it in the trim name, which may be why so many people are confused, looking at you F-150 Limited and Explorer Limited, which are NOT limited in production.)
Or like when they doubled the number of First Editions.

Sponsored

Parthebar

Big Bend
First Name
Sean
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco Big Bend
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Have HEL REB 2-door on order and delivery soon. Wished REB only for HEL. Since it is not, not sure if want to pay HEL MSRP, esp if ADM. Am I crazy to spend addl $ on vehicle that is not as unique anymore?

Beach_Bum

Black Diamond
First Name
Ken
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Black Diamond Bronco, 2023 Outerbanks Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Have HEL REB 2-door on order and delivery soon. Wished REB only for HEL. Since it is not, not sure if want to pay HEL MSRP, esp if ADM. Am I crazy to spend addl $ on vehicle that is not as unique anymore?
The HEL 2-dr in any color is still production limited and considered a unicorn compared to the more common moar door. I wouldn't pay ADM. But at MSRP? Heck yeah.

PrepVet

Big Bend
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
A bunch.
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Makes sense, I do like some of the heritage paint schemes however.

Dads_bronze_bronco

Raptor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
08 JKUR / x_x 00 TJ x_x
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Clubs

Would be nice if you could order leather or high / Lux on a regular Heritage. That would be my starting point for a 2025 if they upped the towing capacity.

It’s going to be interesting to see what they “fix” for the 2025 refresh.

Ninjak

Badlands
First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 GT500 2021 Bronco Badlands 68 GTA
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
My wife has a HEL Bronco Sport, but I am keeping an eye for a HEL two door. If one comes along at MSRP, she will def want to move in into the 2 door, and heck she is even open to the 4 door now.

Red Squatch

Heritage
First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1997 Cobra convertible
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
My wife has a HEL Bronco Sport, but I am keeping an eye for a HEL two door. If one comes along at MSRP, she will def want to move in into the 2 door, and heck she is even open to the 4 door now.
This one was delivered to Cochran Ford in Natrona Heights Pa. yesterday. They are a no ADM dealer. I was sent the picture and stopped to see it sitting on the sales lot.

image000001[374].jpg

image000000[373].jpg
Sponsored