First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
97 Ferrari F355, 11 Ford F-150, 21 OBX 2D
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Yeah I definitely agree with you both. We’re looking to refinance in hopes we can lower that payment. Going to hold onto it until someone bites. Who knows
Refinancing is doubling down on a bad decision. Find a way to either get out of it closer to what you owe (other than insurance fraud) or to pay it off early and stop the additional money bleed associated with interest. Now slowly step away from the refinance button.

As someone with a 2021 with 95k miles, the KBB value of my Bronco is $23-24k, maybe... And although I was under MSRP at $48k, it has depreciated 50%+). The only way to win is to drive the wheels off it and keep it long term (which was the plan for me).

I suggest you pay it off sooner rather than later unless you have GAP insurance, because you can't take advantage of GAP insurance if you pay off the vehicle early and have an unforeseen accident.
Sponsored

Broncno

Base
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150
Your Bronco Model
Base
I think if you can hold out, values will increase, or at least not go down much more. I can't find a clean title bronco anywhere under $30k. If the bronco values are anything like the wrangler, 2018s are still selling for around 25k to 35k.

DBX2

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Bronco; '23 F150 reg cab 5.0, custom interior
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Hi there, and thank you in advance. My wife is thinking about selling her 2021 Big Bend Sas Package Bronco (Auto). It has 35,000 miles on it, and we still owe about $43,000. It's been mainly used for commuting and is in great condition (pavement princess) – no accidents, smoke, or pets. How much could we sell it for privately? A dealer offered only $31,000, which seems quite low. Thanks again!

IMG_9265.jpeg

IMG_9267.jpeg

IMG_9266.jpeg

IMG_9258.jpeg

IMG_9257.jpeg
Ouch re: so upside down.
It’s a stunner; enjoy it and try to pay down the principle asap. When you’re not being strangled by the financial hole you’re in, other options may present 😉

Sponsored

Lowcountry Bronco

Heritage
First Name
William
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Ranger and Toyota FJ Cruiser
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
Clubs

Hi there, and thank you in advance. My wife is thinking about selling her 2021 Big Bend Sas Package Bronco (Auto). It has 35,000 miles on it, and we still owe about $43,000. It's been mainly used for commuting and is in great condition (pavement princess) – no accidents, smoke, or pets. How much could we sell it for privately? A dealer offered only $31,000, which seems quite low. Thanks again!

IMG_9265.jpeg

IMG_9267.jpeg

IMG_9266.jpeg

IMG_9258.jpeg

IMG_9257.jpeg
Have you tried Carvana and all the other online sites to see what they'd offer you? It's a different world than it was back in '21, there's dealer stock sitting on the lots and used vehicles offers are no longer at original sticker. It is a sharp Bronco, you couldn't replace it at $43k but unless you can find a private buyer you'll either be eating the difference or enjoying it for a little while longer. Either way, good luck!

broncobase1

Base
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 Bronco Base
Your Bronco Model
Base
I have a pretty much bare bones 22 Base with 10K miles. Carvana was still offering $36K about a month ago, which is what I paid.

timhood

Badlands
First Name
Tim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Several
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Yeah I definitely agree with you both. We’re looking to refinance in hopes we can lower that payment. Going to hold onto it until someone bites. Who knows
Just don't extend your term, or you'll be upside down even longer.

65CarryAll

Heritage
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
The last 2 door Blazer (ZR2)
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
Re-Fi can be worth it if the new rate is several points less than present and you don't add months. You can also save money by paying either loan off earlier by making extra payments to avoid some of the interest.

Gizmo

Outer Banks
First Name
Randy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Alfa Romeo Stelvio 2020 Porsche Macan 23 OBX
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
I have only been offered about $40K on my 23, 4,000 mile hardtop, sas OBX-prices have really really dropped as of late.

Sponsored

Sitruc_btb

Badlands
First Name
Curtis
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Holy crap, I paid $44k out the door cash for my base Sasquatch. Ordered and waited 51 weeks during Covid.

You’re in too deep, just keep it, besides, it’s beautiful.
Ford Bronco Possibly for sale? 200w

First thing that popped in my head.

Alienpilot

Base
First Name
Rob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Jeep Wrangler Rubicon (2-Dr)
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

I feel your pain!

I purchased my 2023 Badlands 2 DR Bronco SAS for $56,200 back in December 2022. After waiting for over two years BTW.
I put it up for sale on this forum purely for the fact that I never drive it. It's a beautiful Bronco.
I let my Girl Friend drive it for the past three weeks because I got tired of seeing it just sit in the garage.
Mileage is now just over 6,000 miles.
I was asking $48,000 for it, but I have had not a single offer on it.
Any reasonable offer wouldn't be turned down.

Insurance is eating me alive for a vehicle that just sits in my garage and looks pretty.

I purchased a 2023 Single Cab F150 5.0 which has pretty much been my daily driver.

Only problem as mentioned in another comment. I couldn't replace it for $48,000.

Drove it for the past few days. Awesome truck and it turns a lot of heads still in 2024.

KillerPenz

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Base

Well you got me beat. Carvana will only offer me $29,400. I'm a 2021 BaseSquatch 2.7l. But then again I only paid just over $40k for mine, 3% below invoice. Never understood why people were willing to pay ADM on these things. Especially when the novelty is already worn off and dealers have tons on the lot.

Tdub0527

Badlands
First Name
Ted
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'21 Bronco Badlands, 2019 BMW X3
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

One more data point for you. I traded in a:
- 22BB 2.3, auto, non sas, mid package, 18k miles, soft top, with many extras for 35k
- I bought 2021 (yes, year older) a 2.3, auto, Badlands, sas, lux, soft top, mod bumper, no upgrades with 6k miles for $48,500

I live in Minnesota but this transaction took place at a dealership in Illinois in Feb. They still have my BB and lowered their original 42k price to $39,900.
Sponsored