Jared
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 2dr Badsquatch
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Still the stock lower control arm, so same arc travel geometry.

But, like I said in my comment, maybe the arm maximizing the lower control arms ability with their UCA, the Kings, and the bump stop. So that might net you .5". I didn't watch their video, just read the product description page.
:oops: :whistle: That's some remarkable gain! lol

Is it primarily for ride quality and rear travel? Feels a little T Rex on the short arms up top...

My interest in mid-travel is that I went out with a guide in a 2012 Jeep that had a mid-travel and really liked the way it ran the trails. Plus, way cheaper than portals... lol
Sponsored

Fordified1

Black Diamond
First Name
Bob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
‘15 Mustang ecoboost, 4wd Excursion, ‘69 Mach 1
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

The front sway bar on these is huge and will severely limit how much front articulation you get. So your choices are disconnect it either temporarily or permanently, or replace the links with some of those little shock thingies, or replace it with a rock jock or similar thinner more flexible and usually adjustable unit.

GreyZ

Badlands
First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Turbo 350z, Bronco Badlands, Xterra
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Trimming the bump stops will yeild more front travel if you have the tire clearance for it. @BigMeatsBronco basically pioneered getting maximum travel out of the stock arms in the front. Basically trimming the bump stops and removing the sway bar.

In the rear it seems that the rockkrawler 4 link in the rear, which must be paired with a rear sway bar, yields the most travel with the best manners with a redrilled lower mount and shaved bump stops.

A small level is probably needed to get the front to match the rear. A combo of a small perch lift and a small trut lift to gain 1.5-2" is likely the sweet spot to keep axles safe, but there is a discussion somewhere on the max droop that is safe for the axles.

popo_patty

Big Bend
First Name
Caleb
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco/1996 Jeep XJ/1957 FC-150
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

does this rule apply to the hockey puck (or equivalent) lift?

and there's a current thread on how adding a $$$ king lift
makes one owner's 4A less than confident inspiring
There is something else going on with his setup. I have the exact same setup and none of the issues he had.

Lcubed

Badlands
First Name
l
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
VW golf r, 2023 ManBadSquatch
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

There is something else going on with his setup. I have the exact same setup and none of the issues he had.
Agreed on that.
Just an example that his blanket statement needs to look at all the interacting mods

Sponsored

Aonarch

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
‘23 Bronco OBX 2DR Lux 2.7, ‘24 V60 Polestar
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Yup. I still think the shop damaged the driver side CV.

I bet if he replaces that CV the issue will go away.

Aonarch

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
‘23 Bronco OBX 2DR Lux 2.7, ‘24 V60 Polestar
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

:oops: :whistle: That's some remarkable gain! lol

Is it primarily for ride quality and rear travel? Feels a little T Rex on the short arms up top...

My interest in mid-travel is that I went out with a guide in a 2012 Jeep that had a mid-travel and really liked the way it ran the trails. Plus, way cheaper than portals... lol
It's a lot of money.

I'm extremely happy with my Ford Performance Bilstein 6100s and I'm very very picky with suspension.

I also have the Rock Jock track bar bracket, OEM rear sway, and Rock Jock front sway.

userdude

Badlands
First Name
Jared
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 2dr Badsquatch
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

It's a lot of money.

I'm extremely happy with my Ford Performance Bilstein 6100s and I'm very very picky with suspension.

I also have the Rock Jock track bar bracket, OEM rear sway, and Rock Jock front sway.
You're also doing overland, right? I'm trying to setup more for rock crawling/trails. The 6100's are definitely part of my thought process, certainly if I just want a little bit of lift for 37's (which I don't even know I want either).
Sponsored