First Name
Fraser
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
BMW e92 328
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
This looks like a great option. I have pvr center, hertz dcx 100.3 for dash and dcx 165.3 for Mabbett pods All on order. Eventually a sub upgrade
Thanks! We also now have a proper RTA tune done for our amp with the Hertz dcx100.3 in the dash! We will have a tune library up on our website soon where this will be available along with lots of others!
Sponsored

widnere12

Raptor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Clubs

Ok ill spill the beans on one, its a full plug and play amplifier kit for the B&O system that fits in the factory location!
I COULD HANDLE THIS!!!!

OP
OP
mObridge

mObridge

Wildtrak
Base Sponsor (Level 1)
First Name
Fraser
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
BMW e92 328
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak

Hossfire

Wildtrak
First Name
Ken
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'06 Jeep Commander
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

@mObridge I looked at your install document. So, does your solution not require pulling the dash apart? I watched a video on an Amp Pro install and they had to get access to Audio Control Module to fit a T-harness.

thenewjs

Raptor
First Name
Archie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Braptor
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Clubs

@mObridge I looked at your install document. So, does your solution not require pulling the dash apart? I watched a video on an Amp Pro install and they had to get access to Audio Control Module to fit a T-harness.
No, just panel under the steering wheel and panel under the climate controls. If you don’t have small hands you may have to pull the thermostat

Sponsored

Draughon

Badlands
First Name
Daylon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
BMW 4-Series
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Here's a good video showing how to get to it. I have big hands and used a narrow panel popper to depress the tab on the plug and a pair of needle nose pliers to grab it and pull it out.

vicorjh

Wildtrak
First Name
Jay
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Bronco Wildtrack
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

The t-harness essentially interposes 3 of the channels: center, rear left, rear right. All of the other channels are directly wired into the amp using the factory harness (assuming the amp location is in the stock location with upgraded/lux package).

An alternative to the t-harness is to wire directly from the amp for those channels. In that case, you'd have a two pairs running to the rears, one pair running to the center, along with the power harnessing from/to the amp. You'd need three speaker connectors or pigtails. One advantage is that the individual run lengths for those channels are cut in about half ... while avoiding a t-harness installed into a tight space. It is a little bit more work running those as you'd need to partially remove the trim along the brace, though.

mpeugeot

Outer Banks
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
97 Ferrari F355, 11 Ford F-150, 21 OBX 2D
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
It’s not a difficult install.

Hossfire

Wildtrak
First Name
Ken
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'06 Jeep Commander
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

The t-harness essentially interposes 3 of the channels: center, rear left, rear right. All of the other channels are directly wired into the amp using the factory harness (assuming the amp location is in the stock location with upgraded/lux package).

An alternative to the t-harness is to wire directly from the amp for those channels. In that case, you'd have a two pairs running to the rears, one pair running to the center, along with the power harnessing from/to the amp. You'd need three speaker connectors or pigtails. One advantage is that the individual run lengths for those channels are cut in about half ... while avoiding a t-harness installed into a tight space. It is a little bit more work running those as you'd need to partially remove the trim along the brace, though.
That makes sense. Thanks.

Migo

Badlands
First Name
Roy
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.instagram.com
Vehicle(s)
2023 Bronco Badlands Sasquatch
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I just completed the Mobridge install and have run into an issue. When I power on my Bronco the head unit powers up and I can see playback, but there is no volume. I can turn the knob/press the steering wheel button and the volume graphic comes up, but it will not turn past zero (0).

I have checked all connections and they are secure. The Mobridge Amp is getting power (red lights on) and the dip switches are set correctly per the instructions. I have also made sure the amp is running the latest firmware (it is) and the DSP program can interface with the amp just fine. I have also done a Sync reset (power + seek right).

Any ideas?? I have emailed Fraser @mObridge (who is awesome btw), but since it is the weekend, I thought I would check here as well.

Thanks!!

Sponsored
OP
OP
mObridge

mObridge

Wildtrak
Base Sponsor (Level 1)
First Name
Fraser
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
BMW e92 328
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Sounds like you may have missed the flat 4 pin connector that comes off the main harness and plugs into the back of our amp

Migo

Badlands
First Name
Roy
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.instagram.com
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Sounds like you may have missed the flat 4 pin connector that comes off the main harness and plugs into the back of our amp
I have that plugged in as well. And now my head unit is powering off/on randomly and my blind spot sensor is giving an error.

OP
OP
mObridge

mObridge

Wildtrak
Base Sponsor (Level 1)
First Name
Fraser
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
BMW e92 328
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
I have that plugged in as well. And now my head unit is powering off/on randomly and my blind spot sensor is giving an error.
Email me lots of photos and I'll see what's going on

thenewjs

Raptor
First Name
Archie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Braptor
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Clubs

I just completed the Mobridge install and have run into an issue. When I power on my Bronco the head unit powers up and I can see playback, but there is no volume. I can turn the knob/press the steering wheel button and the volume graphic comes up, but it will not turn past zero (0).

I have checked all connections and they are secure. The Mobridge Amp is getting power (red lights on) and the dip switches are set correctly per the instructions. I have also made sure the amp is running the latest firmware (it is) and the DSP program can interface with the amp just fine. I have also done a Sync reset (power + seek right).

Any ideas?? I have emailed Fraser @mObridge (who is awesome btw), but since it is the weekend, I thought I would check here as well.

Thanks!!
I made the same mistake. Yellow wire should be closest to the data cable.Its keyed but will plug in the wrong way.

Ford Bronco Hi all IMG_4573.JPG

Migo

Badlands
First Name
Roy
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.instagram.com
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Email me lots of photos and I'll see what's going on
Swapping the blue and yellow wires worked like a champ.

Everything sounds great, except now I get no sound from driver dash speaker. Tried factory and new speaker and no sound. I tried with the Mobridge harness plugged in at the ACM, and the factory amp plugged in at the back, and then I got sound.

So close to being final!!!
Sponsored