First Name
Wes
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
‘19 Ram Rebel
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
Same set-up that my brother's Bronco Heritage. He was looking for a roof rack for his, and after reading lot of reviews/recommendations, he decided to go for @TrailRax

439689929_986647859544503_7907184879608485857_n.jpg
440465952_957028645903626_6069222162454062888_n.jpg
Oddly enough, my brother has a red HE as well.
Ford Bronco Heritage Edition with Trailrax roof rack IMG_4789
Sponsored

OP
OP
Wokenyon

Wokenyon

Heritage
First Name
Wes
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
‘19 Ram Rebel
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
Love how this came out! Thank you for the great feedback. We appreciate it! If you have the time, we would really appreciate a google review as well! It helps us grow.

Do not hesitate to reach out if you ever need anything, welcome to the TrailRax Crew.
I actually had to call you guys mid installation. I was watching the install video on YouTube and was super confused with the clamps. Whoever I talked to pointed me in the direction of the printed instructions on the website.

i guess the markings on the clamps were changed at some point and I had the newer part that did not correlate with the video.

TrailRax

Badlands
Lux Sponsor (Level 2)
First Name
TrailRax
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.trailrax.com
Vehicle(s)
2023 Bronco Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I actually had to call you guys mid installation. I was watching the install video on YouTube and was super confused with the clamps. Whoever I talked to pointed me in the direction of the printed instructions on the website.

i guess the markings on the clamps were changed at some point and I had the newer part that did not correlate with the video.
Yes we actually changed those because the arrows were getting confusing for customers, it was an original thought we had that would work well for customers, turns out it became confusing for even us! Our clamps have been updated and are now showing part numbers which are easy to read and understand with instructions. The video on the other hand, is taking a bit longer to update.

TLO

Heritage
First Name
E
Threads
Reaction score
Website
youtube.com
Vehicle(s)
2 door Squatched
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
If anyone was like me, and very curious as to what the HE looks like with a big rack on top here you go. I didn’t want to throw off the old school look but I think it looks great. The @TrailRax TRMR is very high quality as well. Happy with my decision, completely.

I put a rack on my 2 door Heritage last week 💪🏻
I added PPF to the clamp area of my roof before attempting it!
I'll tray and get pics. But for now...

desibull

Black Diamond
First Name
Mahesh
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
BMW 335i
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

@TrailRax I am really curious about where the load-bearing points are on your rack? I love your streamlined design but also love how the Gobi racks are mounted to the Bronco frame. Can you provide some insight here?

Sponsored

TrailRax

Badlands
Lux Sponsor (Level 2)
First Name
TrailRax
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.trailrax.com
Vehicle(s)
2023 Bronco Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
@TrailRax I am really curious about where the load-bearing points are on your rack? I love your streamlined design but also love how the Gobi racks are mounted to the Bronco frame. Can you provide some insight here?
Hey Mahesh,
The rack bolts into the accessory ready points in the hardtop and above the windshield. That's how it works with out attaching the pak rax, with the pak rax the lower mounting bracket bolts into the fender under neath the hard top. With the pak rax the load is distributed down into the body of the vehicle.

We recommend abiding by Fords recommended dynamic weight rating of 110 pounds with out the pak rax. With the pak rax the load rating is increased to 300 pounds dynamic.

Thanks,
TrailRax Team

desibull

Black Diamond
First Name
Mahesh
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
BMW 335i
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Hey Mahesh,
The rack bolts into the accessory ready points in the hardtop and above the windshield. That's how it works with out attaching the pak rax, with the pak rax the lower mounting bracket bolts into the fender under neath the hard top. With the pak rax the load is distributed down into the body of the vehicle.

We recommend abiding by Fords recommended dynamic weight rating of 110 pounds with out the pak rax. With the pak rax the load rating is increased to 300 pounds dynamic.

Thanks,
TrailRax Team
Thank you!

350vudu

Raptor
First Name
350vudu
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Shelby GT350, 2019 Ducati V4S Corse
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Clubs

I almost went with this rack but opted for the Rakket rack instead because it allows me to completely remove middle section easily and the back tower comes off when Hardtop is removed. That makes it easy to completely remove so I can have entire top off when I want which was important to me.

The trailrax comes off very easily. I frequently go between completely roof less and and full rack about every 2 weeks. Takes me about 30 minutes to install the rack and even less time when I remove it.

350vudu

Raptor
First Name
350vudu
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Shelby GT350, 2019 Ducati V4S Corse
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Clubs

With the Trailrax, I figured out that if you leave the front wind deflector on and unscrew from the sides of the wind deflector, I can get the rest of the rack off in under 20 min. Getting it back on took slightly longer but it was still relatively easy since the hardest part was the wind deflector.

To take off:
Take PakRax off completely, unscrew from sides of wind deflector, undo the top clamps, and that's it.

To install:
Line up rack with front wind deflector (hardest part), screw those in, clamp the backs, install PakRax, and voila.

You have a lightbar so makes sense for you to keep your deflector on but it's actually a lot easier to install the trailrax rack to the car and then put on the deflector vs. the instructions saying to install the deflector to the rack and then install to the car. Makes reaching those front bolts above the windshield a breeze.

21BL2DR

Badlands
First Name
JD
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 BL 2dr, 2021 BB 4dr, 2022 BS 2dr, trifecta
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Love my Trailrax on my 4 door.