First Name
Matthew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
ordered a Bronco with badlands,sasquatch, lux
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Hey guys I’ve had my Bronco about a year and I’ve had the Ford ProCal in about 9 months. So far it has been excellent. My question is do we need to update the tune ever? If so how do I go about doing so?
Sponsored

Squatch

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Hey guys I’ve had my Bronco about a year and I’ve had the Ford ProCal in about 9 months. So far it has been excellent. My question is do we need to update the tune ever? If so how do I go about doing so?
It's in the initial instructions that you should plug it into your computer to check for updates, but... I'm not doing it. You have no idea what data is being transferred.

Lcubed

Badlands
First Name
l
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
VW golf r, 2023 ManBadSquatch
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

if you change the diff gears or hoss 3.0 steering rack, there's updates for those in procal

a couple more diff gear ratios have become available since ProCal was released

Brian_B

Big Bend
First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'23 BB 4dr 7MT, '22 BSport OBX, '87 B-II XL
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

If you buy the severe-duty steering rack, it comes with a new voucher code that uses your ProCal tuner. But there you have to input the voucher and it will then download the new tune for the steering rack. It won't update to that by itself without that voucher code.

The update for the m210 front end was "free", and it included a bunch of new gearing ratios with it. That really has been the only significant update to release on procal - but it really only does you any good if you upgrade from a m190 to a m210.

A couple of other minor updates, but I don't recall anything significant.
Sponsored