Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco Wildtrak, 2012 Ford Fusion
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Will the 22C27 Accessory Protocol Interface Module Software Update alter ones Forscan changes?
Most likely not, but it is possible

GaryB2220

Badlands
First Name
Gary
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'99 4runner, '10 Town & Country
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

which module was affected by this update and what address(s) was/were changed?
worried i erased the updates when i got my bronco back and put my mods back in. I had no idea they applied the fix the last time i took my ride in for something else unrelated, until they called me today about some manual transmission parts im waiting on.

Sponsored

pillar406

Outer Banks
First Name
Javier
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.keeseemotorcompany.com
Vehicle(s)
2024 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

worried i erased the updates when i got my bronco back and put my mods back in. I had no idea they applied the fix the last time i took my ride in for something else unrelated, until they called me today about some manual transmission parts im waiting on.
This updates the software within the wiper motor itself. The wiper motor without the update can go into dry detection mode and go slower than being commanded. Unless you messed with wiper motor software. I wouldn't worry to much about have erased this update.

OP
OP
Ducati1098

Ducati1098

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco Wildtrak, 2012 Ford Fusion
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

There is no programmable module being updated. The only way to change it is with the flash box dealerships have. So it’s impossible to reverse or erase the update once it has been completed.

GaryB2220

Badlands
First Name
Gary
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'99 4runner, '10 Town & Country
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

thank you both for your replies, definitely put my mind at ease
This updates the software within the wiper motor itself. The wiper motor without the update can go into dry detection mode and go slower than being commanded. Unless you messed with wiper motor software. I wouldn't worry to much about have erased this update.
There is no programmable module being updated. The only way to change it is with the flash box dealerships have. So it’s impossible to reverse or erase the update once it has been completed.

BigMeatsBronco

First Edition
Base Sponsor (Level 1)
First Name
Allan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 FE 2 door
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

Got my window wiper updated the other day by Fords mobile tech...I wasn't even there. the tech called up when he arrived, I used ford pass app to unlock it for him...left a key fob in cupholder for him...he did the flash and called me back and I locked it up with pass app...nice and easy.

Sponsored

Johnny475

Badlands
First Name
Johnny
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Volkswagen Touareg,Volkswagen Tiguan
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Anyone have issues after wiper motor update? My wife's 2021 has no blinkers, highbeams and the display started acting up.
I have no turn signals or wiper blade function since update. Did you get your issues resolved?

Prowarbler

Base
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

I have no turn signals or wiper blade function since update. Did you get your issues resolved?
Yes. The dealer came out and updated the software or changed it. I wasn't here when it happened. My wife did not ask any question other than was it safe to drive.
Sponsored