Tye
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Porsche GT3, Range Rover P525, Audi Etron Chronos
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Clubs

How fast would this unit inflate 4 39" tires from 20 psi to 35psi, or if there is not an estimate, have you tried 37s.
Sponsored

Gabby

Base
First Name
Gabriella
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22' Bronco, 16 Tiger 800XCx, 96 Duc 900SS/Sp
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Audiomate

Badlands
First Name
Pablo
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Announcing the IAG Tailgate Air Compressor System for 2021+ Ford Bronco

The IAG Tailgate Air Compressor System for the 2021+ Ford Bronco is set to launch soon, bringing you new solution for tire inflation on the go. This onboard air compressor system is designed to make your off-roading adventures safer and more enjoyable, ensuring you can easily air up your tires after a day on the trails.

1715778570542-3y.png

Air Up on the Trail

Deflating your tires for better traction on rough terrain is essential, but driving with low tire pressure on the highway can be dangerous and chew through tires. The IAG Tailgate Air Compressor System allows you to quickly and easily inflate your tires before heading home, ensuring a smooth, safe ride.

1715778627312-0e.png

Space-Saving Design

The innovative design of the IAG Tailgate Air Compressor System integrates seamlessly into your Ford Bronco's tailgate. The air compressor mounts securely inside the tailgate and features a vented aluminum shield for optimal air intake and heat dissipation. The 1.5-gallon air tank is discreetly positioned under the spare tire mount, preserving your valuable cargo space and eliminating the need for bulky, external equipment.

1715778693615-2q.png

Powerful Performance

Equipped with a VIAIR 400 air compressor, the IAG system is capable of inflating from 15 psi to 35 psi in just about 3 minutes per 37” tire. The VIAIR 400 is known for its durability and performance, trusted by off-road enthusiasts worldwide. With this robust setup, you can confidently air up your tires or use it for other pneumatic needs.

1715778667198-3u.png

Versatility and Convenience

Beyond tire inflation, the IAG Tailgate Air Compressor System proves its versatility by handling a variety of tasks. Whether you're inflating air mattresses and water toys at the campsite, adjusting adaptive air suspension for heavy loads, or powering pneumatic tools for quick repairs, this system is your reliable companion on any adventure.

1715778732596-hb.png

Easy DIY Installation

For those who enjoy working on their vehicles, installing the IAG Tailgate Air Compressor System is a straightforward process that can be completed in about 3 hours with basic hand tools. The system comes with a pre-terminated wiring harness, making the installation as simple as possible without the need for cutting or drilling.

Get ready to enhance your off-roading experience with the IAG Tailgate Air Compressor System for the 2021+ Ford Bronco. Stay tuned for its upcoming release and be prepared to tackle any terrain with confidence and convenience. Click the link below and select the "Notify me when available" button to receive an email when these go live!

IAG Tailgate Air Compressor System
The real question is: How many CFM? That’s how you will know how fast this air comp is.

Last edited:

Audiomate

Badlands
First Name
Pablo
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Actually, separate hose connections at each wheelwell would not only be exposed to rock and debris harm, but would be more complicated than just a single hose and going from tire to tire. Keep it simple!

Plenty of providers will sell you a double-hose, 4-valve hose setup with a combo manifold+pressure gauge. You connect the hose chucks to the tire valve stems, then connect the unified feedline to your compressor and all four are fed, resulting in equalized pressure on each tire. Check Thorslightning air systems, Morflate, or TrickyDick. And it's not too complicated to make it yourself with components from Harbor Freight.

iAG is a great outfit with excellent customer service. You can order with confidence. I myself bought the ThorsLightning, which uses a 2-cylinder NAPA compressor (similar to TrickyDick, Morflate, others). This is a cross-branded 300lpm compressor --now with targeted psi settings. I go from 10-40psi in about 4-5 minutes, all four 35" tires (315/70R17 OEMs).

I didn't see a gauge on iAG's promotional images. That would be very handy.

ThorsLightning hose+chucks, $200. I wedge mine between the right rear rollbar strut and the right rear window. Stays put and is out of the way. Their circular bag handles all hoses, plus my repair kits and a few miscellaneous items.
1715797854750-of.png
I also have a Thor Lightning air compressor and highly recommend it. It’s 10.6 CFM, can’t beat that, inflates faster than an ARB dual comp!

Sponsored

mpeugeot

Outer Banks
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
97 Ferrari F355, 11 Ford F-150, 21 OBX 2D
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
The real question is: How many CFM? That’s how you will know how fast this air comp is.
Probably about 2.5 cfm, as most of the 400 series VIAIR compressors seem to be at that rating (or slightly lower).

Last edited:

Audiomate

Badlands
First Name
Pablo
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Probably about 2.5 cfm, as most of the 400 series VIAIR compressors seem to be at that rating (or slightly lower).
Then it will take longer than 3min per 37” tire. Unless one aired down from 36 PSI to 30. 😬
I had a 5 cfm that took about 5min to air up each 35” from 15 PSI to 36 lol

SeptuagenerianSasquatch

Badlands
First Name
Randy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Discussion threads on compressors often degrade to brags like 1960s high school kids bragging about horsepower and acceleration. The real issue back then, when most of America was served by two-lane highways, was: can you get around a truck fast enough when the double line goes dotted?

Here: It's "Can you air up fast enough to meet your buds at the roadhouse to discuss the run?" A common compressor is the two-cylinder NAPA, which is used by several vendors with their own configurations. My ThorsLightning is a 300lpm or about 10.5 cfm (liters vs. cubic feet). Very fast, I air up in about 10 minutes, about 5 or less for operation and about 5, maybe 7, minutes for hose set up and return to storage. Also good for airing up other guys' rigs.

ThorsLightning has the advantage of being the only (that I know of) NAPA-type with a permanent install for Bronco, but it's mounted over the right-rear wheel well, very conspicuous. The ARB is a little slower (not much) but has the advantage of being smaller with more mounting locations for you to tuck it out of the way. Like the iAG. If that tickles your fancy, you can't go wrong.

mpeugeot

Outer Banks
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
97 Ferrari F355, 11 Ford F-150, 21 OBX 2D
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Then it will take longer than 3min per 37” tire. Unless one aired down from 36 PSI to 30. 😬
I had a 5 cfm that took about 5min to air up each 35” from 15 PSI to 36 lol
Don’t forget the 1 gallon tank, that would help decrease the time, especially if it's over 100psi.

Sponsored

bellboyfab

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
‘22Bronco ‘93 C3500
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

I wish there was an air compressor kit that has an outlet next to each wheel, and the plumbing under the Bronco all worked out.

So you hook up all 4 wheels at the same time with little 2' hoses.

Nice this has a remote capable expansion tank.

DSC03789.jpg

Untitled-4-2.jpg
I dont wanna hijack IAGs post but there is a universal option that has exactly what your talking about.

Alvrz

Base
First Name
Rodny
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 chevy truck
Your Bronco Model
Base
I wish there was an air compressor kit that has an outlet next to each wheel, and the plumbing under the Bronco all worked out.

So you hook up all 4 wheels at the same time with little 2' hoses.

Nice this has a remote capable expansion tank.

DSC03789.jpg

Untitled-4-2.jpg
You can add this to the setup

Screenshot_20240518_201528_Chrome.jpg

Alvrz

Base
First Name
Rodny
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 chevy truck
Your Bronco Model
Base
I had it on my FJ.

Ford Bronco Coming Soon - IAG Tailgate Air Compressor Kit 20210511_080029

Dialtone

Big Bend
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Big Bend Mid
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Announcing the IAG Tailgate Air Compressor System for 2021+ Ford Bronco

The IAG Tailgate Air Compressor System for the 2021+ Ford Bronco is set to launch soon, bringing you new solution for tire inflation on the go. This onboard air compressor system is designed to make your off-roading adventures safer and more enjoyable, ensuring you can easily air up your tires after a day on the trails.

1715778570542-3y.png

Air Up on the Trail

Deflating your tires for better traction on rough terrain is essential, but driving with low tire pressure on the highway can be dangerous and chew through tires. The IAG Tailgate Air Compressor System allows you to quickly and easily inflate your tires before heading home, ensuring a smooth, safe ride.

1715778627312-0e.png

Space-Saving Design

The innovative design of the IAG Tailgate Air Compressor System integrates seamlessly into your Ford Bronco's tailgate. The air compressor mounts securely inside the tailgate and features a vented aluminum shield for optimal air intake and heat dissipation. The 1.5-gallon air tank is discreetly positioned under the spare tire mount, preserving your valuable cargo space and eliminating the need for bulky, external equipment.

1715778693615-2q.png

Powerful Performance

Equipped with a VIAIR 400 air compressor, the IAG system is capable of inflating from 15 psi to 35 psi in just about 3 minutes per 37” tire. The VIAIR 400 is known for its durability and performance, trusted by off-road enthusiasts worldwide. With this robust setup, you can confidently air up your tires or use it for other pneumatic needs.

1715778667198-3u.png

Versatility and Convenience

Beyond tire inflation, the IAG Tailgate Air Compressor System proves its versatility by handling a variety of tasks. Whether you're inflating air mattresses and water toys at the campsite, adjusting adaptive air suspension for heavy loads, or powering pneumatic tools for quick repairs, this system is your reliable companion on any adventure.

1715778732596-hb.png

Easy DIY Installation

For those who enjoy working on their vehicles, installing the IAG Tailgate Air Compressor System is a straightforward process that can be completed in about 3 hours with basic hand tools. The system comes with a pre-terminated wiring harness, making the installation as simple as possible without the need for cutting or drilling.

Get ready to enhance your off-roading experience with the IAG Tailgate Air Compressor System for the 2021+ Ford Bronco. Stay tuned for its upcoming release and be prepared to tackle any terrain with confidence and convenience. Click the link below and select the "Notify me when available" button to receive an email when these go live!

IAG Tailgate Air Compressor System
I already have that exact compressor. Can you get the kit without a compressor?
Sponsored