Phoenix Justice

Big Bend
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150- Fusion- Mustang- YJ
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
The black out of the upper frame/ rollbar confirms what I planned to do to my 2dr will work, seeing is believing, think that looks way better than matching the body color.
Tops usually off so no matter to me on that if I had one.
Sponsored

TheKim

Badlands
First Name
Kim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Dare I say, that's an attractive paint scheme. But did it really need to be a new package?
Right - looks neat, I like the small details like the dark fox shocks, but is that something a Braptor owner is really looking for? I wouldn't pay $5k for that, even though I paid $600 for Cyber Orange.

I bet it will probably sell just fine. A lot of people just drive Bronco's around as a status symbol or to look cool, not to actually enjoy the vehicle. 😔
I asked a local Code Orange Braptor owner if they wanted to head out to our local trail sometime and show them some cool spots, and they said they don't want to take it offroading and that it's not something they're interested in. They were almost shocked I would ask them where they'd taken it offroad. It's just a big daily driver.

Last edited:

swamp2

Raptor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
911 Carrera S / 4Runner TRD Pro
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
A lot of people just drive Bronco's around as a status symbol or to look cool, not to actually enjoy the vehicle. 😔
I asked a local Code Orange Braptor owner if they wanted to head out to our local trail sometime and show them some cool spots, and they said they don't want to take it offroading and that it's not something they're interested in. They were almost shocked I would ask them where they'd taken it offroad. It's just a big daily driver.
Encinitas Ford sales guy asked me when I dropped by to window shop their first Braptor ($75k + $75k ADM) if I was a collector. I laughed.

Midnight_Blue

Outer Banks
First Name
Jeremiah
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Pro: They toned down the Code Orange trim on the interior.

Con: Painted top not my first choice for utility. I wouldn’t be sliding my roof rack on and off like I do now.

swamp2

Raptor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Raptor

Sponsored

TheKim

Badlands
First Name
Kim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

You sure? They look the same as mine.
I don't have a sweet Raptor to compare to, but they zoomed in on these in the video, so I figured they did something to them. If that's how they already look, then nice, they do look good.

Ford Bronco Bronco Raptor Black Appearance Package w/ Painted Hardtop Debuts Under Total Solar Eclipse 1712608819744-df

TXBronco1313

Heritage
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
-
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
Clubs

Are the painted "Mod" tops any different internally than the standard MIC? One of the selling points when I decided on a Wildtrak was the painted black top. Too bad it got axed.
On the inside it looks pretty much the same as the regular MIC and it's padded but on the outside it's pretty thick and sturdy which I really like about my Heritage. I anticipate the mod to last longer and do better against delams, cracks, et.. I only had my Bronco for couple of months and so far no complains about the top

Tye

Raptor
First Name
Tye
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Porsche GT3, Range Rover P525, Audi Etron Chronos
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Clubs

This is a newly designed top from a different manufacturer. ford clearly new the mic was a problem and to not continue it. This is the top we should have got.

Its not just a painted mic top. Rear windows are removable, inside is much cleaner finish, there is even a trim seal between the transition from rear cargo panel to top:

IMG_2403.jpeg

Heres a video

Bschurr

Raptor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Braptor / 2023 Heritage LE / 2016 JKU
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Clubs

On the inside it looks pretty much the same as the regular MIC and it's padded but on the outside it's pretty thick and sturdy which I really like about my Heritage. I anticipate the mod to last longer and do better against delams, cracks, et.. I only had my Bronco for couple of months and so far no complains about the top
Mod top on my Heritage is way nicer than the MIC on my Braptor - there are several small differences that all really ladder up to what the MIC top should have been from the start. #WebastoSucks

Sponsored

BroncoBoy22

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'11 Mustang GT 5.0
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
This is a newly designed top from a different manufacturer. ford clearly new the mic was a problem and to not continue it. This is the top we should have got.

Its not just a painted mic top. Rear windows are removable, inside is much cleaner finish, there is even a trim seal between the transition from rear cargo panel to top:

IMG_2403.jpeg

Heres a video

That’s HUGE News!!

SBrown1447

Wildtrak
First Name
Stewart
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Wildtrak
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak

Ford Bronco Bronco Raptor Black Appearance Package w/ Painted Hardtop Debuts Under Total Solar Eclipse IMG_2403

Heres a video

Damn I wonder if we'll be able to get our hands on this version from Ford.

j_marinelli

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Ford Bronco Bronco Raptor Black Appearance Package w/ Painted Hardtop Debuts Under Total Solar Eclipse IMG_2403

Heres a video

I just saw this on Chase's instagram feed too.

Great catch @Tye !

Fordified1

Black Diamond
First Name
Bob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
‘15 Mustang ecoboost, 4wd Excursion, ‘69 Mach 1
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Love the blue and black! or can you tell?…. lol. Does make me want to paint my rollbar and the top though. Maybe semi-gloss.

swamp2

Raptor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Raptor