First Name
Fred
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Does anyone know of a speaker replacement "kit" that is a good all in one solution to replace the stock Bronco speakers? It seems a no Brainerd that with the amount of Broncos sold and how bad the stock speakers are, some audio company would together a kit to accomplish this. I emailed Kicker and they want to sell everything separately. Even Crutchfield you have to pick and choose.
Sponsored

smonroe11

Badlands
First Name
Stephen
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Chevrolet Tahoe
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Draughon

Badlands
First Name
Daylon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
BMW 4-Series
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Migo

Badlands
First Name
Roy
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.instagram.com
Vehicle(s)
2023 Bronco Badlands Sasquatch
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Draughon

Badlands
First Name
Daylon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
BMW 4-Series
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

It's a little more tricky in a 2-Door, but it can be done! The Mobridge system was designed for 4D folks in mind.

I managed to shoehorn it into the wheel well space.

Ford Bronco B & O speaker upgrade. 1714918186666-sr

Another vote for @mObridge . I installed mine last weekend (along with new speakers) and it is the best sounding stereo I have ever had.
Also, the customer service is top notch.

Sponsored

Migo

Badlands
First Name
Roy
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.instagram.com
Vehicle(s)
2023 Bronco Badlands Sasquatch
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

It's a little more tricky in a 2-Door, but it can be done! The Mobridge system was designed for 4D folks in mind.

Ford Bronco B & O speaker upgrade. 1714918186666-sr
It was way easier with a 4-door, for sure. Glad to know it can be done in a 2-door!
Ford Bronco B & O speaker upgrade. C2281F3E-1C5F-4324-9A59-E780FE87A654

Johnny Mo

Raptor
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Website
teachu2shoot.com
Vehicle(s)
Ford Fusion Energi, Ducati XDiavel
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Clubs

Does anyone know of a speaker replacement "kit" that is a good all in one solution to replace the stock Bronco speakers? It seems a no Brainerd that with the amount of Broncos sold and how bad the stock speakers are, some audio company would together a kit to accomplish this. I emailed Kicker and they want to sell everything separately. Even Crutchfield you have to pick and choose.
What sounds good to one person may not work for someone else - why would you want a pre-packaged kit that someone you don't know says it "sounds good". Leverage the community here to find out what has worked and try and arrange to have a listen. I know for sure that my personal music tastes and sound preference were not the same opinion of the masses or certainly the "kit builders" on here. There's tons of useful info as to what works - and the good news is there's tons of options. Maybe talk to members to see what music tastes align and it helps you narrow down what you really need instead.

OP
OP

CoolContractor

Badlands
First Name
Fred
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I know "better" is subjective, but the B & O is not very good. I am 61 years old and prefer a clean, crisp sounding stereo with some mid level bass. Nothing crazy, I just like to hear EVERY instrument and vocals. I also do not want to add amps and extra cables when I'm trying to improve the sound quality from the current 3 out of 10 to a 7 or 8 out of 10. I hope this kind of clears up what I'm going after. I agree with listening to anther sound system before moving forward with mine. Also interested in a local So. Cal stereo shop that specializes in this type of upgrade. Willing to spend the money on a quality upgrade.

jabrax

Badlands
First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Badlands Sasquatch
Your Bronco Model
Badlands

Ford Bronco B & O speaker upgrade. C2281F3E-1C5F-4324-9A59-E780FE87A654
Im not sure what Im looking at here. Did you remove the case of the amp? If so, how did you mount it back there?

mObridge

Wildtrak
Base Sponsor (Level 1)
First Name
Fraser
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
BMW e92 328
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
I know "better" is subjective, but the B & O is not very good. I am 61 years old and prefer a clean, crisp sounding stereo with some mid level bass. Nothing crazy, I just like to hear EVERY instrument and vocals. I also do not want to add amps and extra cables when I'm trying to improve the sound quality from the current 3 out of 10 to a 7 or 8 out of 10. I hope this kind of clears up what I'm going after. I agree with listening to anther sound system before moving forward with mine. Also interested in a local So. Cal stereo shop that specializes in this type of upgrade. Willing to spend the money on a quality upgrade.
The B&O system is no doubt the worst premium factory audio system I have heard. The speakers are cheap and low quality and so is the amp, it all needs to be replaced. We have teamed up with morel to make a complete kit including all speakers, this will be on sale in a few months.

If you can't wait we are based out of socal and have a few fantastic shops we can recommend that can install our products. Shoot me a PM if you'd like the names

Sponsored

Draughon

Badlands
First Name
Daylon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
BMW 4-Series
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

The Mobridge system replaces the existing stock DSP that's mounted on the subwoofer enclosure.

In a 4-door Bronco, you just mount the Mobridge in the same place where the stock DSP sits (replacing it), but in a 2-Door the plastic body panel is shaped differently so it can't clear the slightly larger dimensions of the Mobridge unit.

The solution is mounting it in the wheel well so that 2D body panel can fit as intended.

Im not sure what Im looking at here. Did you remove the case of the amp? If so, how did you mount it back there?

Cux211

First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
19 ram 2500 Laramie blackout cummins
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
The B&O system is no doubt the worst premium factory audio system I have heard. The speakers are cheap and low quality and so is the amp, it all needs to be replaced. We have teamed up with morel to make a complete kit including all speakers, this will be on sale in a few months.

If you can't wait we are based out of socal and have a few fantastic shops we can recommend that can install our products. Shoot me a PM if you'd like the names
Interested in the all in kit, guess I’m on the same page as the op I don’t want to be piece mailing everything together would rather everything I need in one kit

1st 75th ranger

Black Diamond
First Name
jeffrey
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 ford bronco bd 4 dr sasquatch
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
best upgrade is trash it and start over lol
i went co axle alpines in deck and pods
alpines in kicker panels
mti tailgate sub
amp and processor
its clear and loud with top off
Sponsored