K
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2002 Tundra
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Just to be clear > Their other products seem legit right? The fenders and the hoods? Just wondering why this is happening. If I ever feel like dropping the cash on my Stealth PPF I would do the fenders in a heartbeat!

With the IG ads > they are actively pursuing more capital. Did they lose a big bet or get in with a bad drug deal?

No reason for the IG ads and added capital unless they are hurting financially.
Sponsored

Snowdogyyz

Badlands
First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 Ford Bronco Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

If you read those stories and you still leave your order active with them- you deserve what’s coming. Only this isn’t $1200…. It’s $7k you’re going to be out of. Insane. Thank god the asking of the full amount up front on a non-existent product was enough for me to say no F’ing way!

Johnny Rebel

Big Bend
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 2D Big Bend, 2022 Bronco Raptor
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

Just to be clear > Their other products seem legit right? The fenders and the hoods? Just wondering why this is happening. If I ever feel like dropping the cash on my Stealth PPF I would do the fenders in a heartbeat!
Their other products seem to be fine. I ordered a set of fenders and they shipped the next day.

BoverW

Black Diamond
First Name
J
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

With the IG ads > they are actively pursuing more capital. Did they lose a big bet or get in with a bad drug deal?

This is the most confusing part.

You can buy all other products from many dealers, and ADV has good connections with them. I guess that's why no dealers are trashing them here. But I recalled that TCcustom said they refused to sell their hardtop through dealers. He is probably the only one who received an ADV top, I cannot find the showoff video online (maybe he deleted it already), but this one shows the top . APG also received a one-piece top but never released any news about it.

It seems they may find some design flaws, and just give up. They are trapped in this cycle and waiting for bankruptcy.

So for other products, ordering through a dealer might be a better & safer option.

Sponsored

BigHoof

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ram 2500
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

But I recalled that TCcustom said they refused to sell their hardtop through dealers. He is probably the only one who received an ADV top, I cannot find the showoff video online (maybe he deleted it already).
The video is still there. Sure hope the production version looks better color wise than this one. It's like a blotchy mishmash of color.

Ninjak

Badlands
First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 GT500 2021 Bronco Badlands 68 GTA
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
TC Customs was one of the few.....that received a top. Also note the top does not have a headliner in it. There have been others who say they received a top, but they have been very quiet speaking about it, and those who did say a few things have all but disappeared.

Panmort

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 Outer Banks Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

TC Customs was one of the few.....that received a top. Also note the top does not have a headliner in it. There have been others who say they received a top, but they have been very quiet speaking about it, and those who did say a few things have all but disappeared.
Yeah another guy that had a prototype one and was coming do damage control here appears to have given up.

WILDcardOD

Wildtrak
First Name
Patrick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Rav4, Bronco on the way
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

4xmorebronco on instagram has one and posts videos and pics with it and has said a thing or two somewhere as well. I’m just adding, I cancelled my order personally.

Sponsored

BAUS67

Base
First Name
redneck
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
88 5.0 LX, 08 F-150 Stepside, 22 Expl Timberline
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Their other products seem to be fine. I ordered a set of fenders and they shipped the next day.

The hoods and fenders are made in the USA. The tops are made overseas. I believe they are saying the shipper, overseas, is the hold up. Seems pretty seedy to me. China can't make stuff for 2+ years??? Strange indeed.

evgenyvasenev

Badlands
First Name
Evgeny
Threads
Reaction score
Website
vasenev.com
Vehicle(s)
Ford Bronco Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

The hoods and fenders are made in the USA. The tops are made overseas. I believe they are saying the shipper, overseas, is the hold up. Seems pretty seedy to me. China can't make stuff for 2+ years??? Strange indeed.
It's one of the problems. They have never said it's overseas. Especially in China

Sunday Money

First Edition
First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
First Edition

j_marinelli

Badlands