First Name
Joshua
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Bronco Raptor
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
I have visited this site 6-10 times a week over the past years and never posted that much. I have enjoyed, for the most part, reading the forum just to see what everyone else does to their Broncos and I have built my first Bronco and my ”Braptor” mostly off of what I see here. I have enjoyed my Broncos, and 6g, so much that I just bought a Bronco as advertisement for my company and I’m going to do one of these Build/Rig Journals to get advice from some of you experts. I’m not going with a crazy engine swap 10” lift build but a more cosmetic and unique look that goes with the company. I’m starting with a Heritage Limited and I want to put on 37’s. Best bang for the buck on lift? Here we go……..

IMG_0622.jpeg
Sponsored

Monster1926

First Edition
First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
GMC Sierra 2500HD
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
What would you like to do with the lift? Actually have function or just looks?

Bschurr

Raptor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Braptor / 2023 Heritage LE / 2016 JKU
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Clubs

I have visited this site 6-10 times a week over the past years and never posted that much. I have enjoyed, for the most part, reading the forum just to see what everyone else does to their Broncos and I have built my first Bronco and my ”Braptor” mostly off of what I see here. I have enjoyed my Broncos, and 6g, so much that I just bought a Bronco as advertisement for my company and I’m going to do one of these Build/Rig Journals to get advice from some of you experts. I’m not going with a crazy engine swap 10” lift build but a more cosmetic and unique look that goes with the company. I’m starting with a Heritage Limited and I want to put on 37’s. Best bang for the buck on lift? Here we go……..

Ford Bronco 6g and another Bronco. IMG_0622
Check out the amazing build by @5GENIDN

OP
OP
Grabberdemon

Grabberdemon

Raptor
First Name
Joshua
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Bronco Raptor
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
To answer your question, this Bronco will never see off road action at all but I do want it safe for people to drive as It will be a company promotional vehicle.

OP
OP
Grabberdemon

Grabberdemon

Raptor
First Name
Joshua
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Bronco Raptor
Your Bronco Model
Raptor

Sponsored

5GENIDN

Heritage
First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
23 Ford Bronco Heritage Limited 2dr
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
Clubs

Check out the amazing build by @5GENIDN
I really do not think that is the type of Build he is looking for.... It does happen to be on a Heritage Limited though. But Bang for Buck????? Aimed at Advertisement???? No I do not think this is the direction he would want to go.

I would suggest a 2 inch spacer bump and some wheel spacers to fit the 37s..... KEEP THOSE WHEELS! they are $700 each and you have to have a heritage limited to order them at the moment.... They will be available to every one but at that price...

I even had a Policeman pull me over to ask where I got the wheels... No he did not use lights, he just asked me to pull over while next to me at a stop light.... Seriously....

Last edited:

5GENIDN

Heritage
First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
Clubs

Based on what I’ve read here I’ve looked at this:

https://www.summitracing.com/parts/slf-k1029

or this:

https://www.readylift.com/2021-2024...uatch-package-equipped.html#gallery-prev-area

I’ve read most of the lift +37’s post but I would like some help so I understand the differences and make a determination.
I would go with the ready lift.... Once you replace the knuckles you are stuck with that... The 2 inch difference is a lot but the the ready lift is reversable someday down the road.... or allows you to go a whole different direction someday... the Superlift you are committing for life.... The 3 inch ready lift will get you on 37s and will definitely stand out. You will want wheel spacers . I don't know as if you would even need the clearance kit if you are not taking it off road.

OP
OP
Grabberdemon

Grabberdemon

Raptor
First Name
Joshua
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Bronco Raptor
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Hey Joe, what spacers specifically do you recommend? You are correct in your statement above that it will be only for show and won’t even see the rain. I do love the limited wheels but I actually like the white wheels that came on the non-limited version better as they have more of a “throw back” look and will help me achieve my desired look. Our company is a sun screen and sun after care company so it will make its way to some surf and beach events all over the country for promotions. I envision a retro look with bad—s look and surf boards on top. You know, think “lifestyle” brand. Thanks in advance. I was torn between using Bronco or one of my Jeeps but the Heritage was the clear choice after I saw one in person.

helifino16

Wildtrak
First Name
Ron
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2009 Dodge Challenger, 2007 FLHTC "Classic"
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Beach_Bum

Black Diamond
First Name
Ken
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Black Diamond Bronco, 2023 Outerbanks Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Hey Joe, what spacers specifically do you recommend? You are correct in your statement above that it will be only for show and won’t even see the rain. I do love the limited wheels but I actually like the white wheels that came on the non-limited version better as they have more of a “throw back” look and will help me achieve my desired look. Our company is a sun screen and sun after care company so it will make its way to some surf and beach events all over the country for promotions. I envision a retro look with bad—s look and surf boards on top. You know, think “lifestyle” brand. Thanks in advance. I was torn between using Bronco or one of my Jeeps but the Heritage was the clear choice after I saw one in person.
Not sure of your timeline to complete the build but Texas Bronco owners have a gathering in June (6/15 I believe) at Port Aransas. But there is a larger Bronco Beach gathering in St. Augustine, FL. It is called Christmas in July and is held the Saturday, July 6th.

One word of advice, if you are displaying surf boards as props, Fins Always Forward.

Sponsored

4x4TruckLEDs.com

Outer Banks
Squatch Sponsor (Level 3)
First Name
Adam
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.4x4TruckLEDs.com
Vehicle(s)
2018 Raptor & 2021 Bronco Outer Banks
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

5GENIDN

Heritage
First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
Clubs

To be honest I do not run Wheel spacers so I have not researched any of the offerings.... I have heard there are a couple out there that are pretty good though. Since I take mine off road I do not like the extra leverage on the wheel bearings.... And I am trying to narrow my rig... I am on portals so I am already too wide... I have run them in the past on other rigs. Sometimes it is just necessary for the clearance. If you are changing the wheels I would go with a different back space as opposed to spacers, but that is me trying to simplify things.

OP
OP
Grabberdemon

Grabberdemon

Raptor
First Name
Joshua
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Bronco Raptor
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Awesome feedback. I located and purchased some of the factory “non-limited” white wheels so it’s closer to the throw back look. Unless I go with the Black Rhino white wheels, these will be the ones I use.

OP
OP
Grabberdemon

Grabberdemon

Raptor
First Name
Joshua
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Bronco Raptor
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Found Muddigger here on bronco6g and contacted them. Worked directly with Tori and she was great so they’re now making us a custom logo tire cover. Will post here when I get updates.