Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 FORD BRONCO BASE 2 DOOR M/T
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

My 23 F150 was doing this a couple weeks ago. Before I could get it to the dealer, I'd have to hit 'down' as soon as the window reached the closed position to get it to stop and stay shut. Dealer fixed it, but mentioned disconnecting the battery. Maybe try that and see if it works/helps?
Sponsored

SpikeBronco

Wildtrak
First Name
JB
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco 4Dr
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
I have had this issue as well. My passenger side window wasn’t rolling up and down to allow clearance for closing the door, and of course then it would bounce back down when trying to roll up and eventually stay after several tries. Took it to the dealership and they kept it for about a week, and it was fixed. Don’t remember what they said they did to fix specifically, but something about a programming issue.

NOW I had a new one happen yesterday. I had my truck parked, unlocked, key in my pocket, and I was maybe 100 yards away and it was raining (of course). A friend of mine pulled up and asked me if I knew my window (passenger again) was down… and no… I didn’t know. Went to roll it up, and it just wanted to bounce back and was not going up/down as it should for door closing clearance. Got it to roll up (still raining), I stepped away, and I watched the damn thing roll down again on its own with everything off, no key in the vehicle. This happened quite a few times. I did the reset with the buttons today and everything seems like it is back to normal. Has anyone else had their window roll down on its own with the vehicle off?

• Wow
Reactions: 0ne

woodsman44

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I have had this issue as well. My passenger side window wasn’t rolling up and down to allow clearance for closing the door, and of course then it would bounce back down when trying to roll up and eventually stay after several tries. Took it to the dealership and they kept it for about a week, and it was fixed. Don’t remember what they said they did to fix specifically, but something about a programming issue.

NOW I had a new one happen yesterday. I had my truck parked, unlocked, key in my pocket, and I was maybe 100 yards away and it was raining (of course). A friend of mine pulled up and asked me if I knew my window (passenger again) was down… and no… I didn’t know. Went to roll it up, and it just wanted to bounce back and was not going up/down as it should for door closing clearance. Got it to roll up (still raining), I stepped away, and I watched the damn thing roll down again on its own with everything off, no key in the vehicle. This happened quite a few times. I did the reset with the buttons today and everything seems like it is back to normal. Has anyone else had their window roll down on its own with the vehicle off?
Yup, this just started to happen on my 23 badlands, rear pass side window...when I go to roll window back up it just goes back down, then I thought I got it closed up but noticed it was all the way down on its own..

CamShaft

Badlands
First Name
Cameron
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Bronco Badlands Sasquatch/19 Porsche 911 GTS
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
my 24 BL SQ 3 1/2 weeks old did this last Saturday it was the pass rear.. it would go up but then right back down.. tried holding the button up but nothing.. so I turned off the bronco when it went all the way up.. went into the store and it seems to have corrected itself..

TIMSIZEMORE

Outer Banks
First Name
TIM
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 BRONCO
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

My rear passenger window is doing the same thing. It's acting like there is something hanging down at the very top and causing the window to "self-roll" down. Is there a fix without taking to the dealer and losing it for a week? Someone mentioned disconnecting the battery and doing a "soft" restart?

sabasigh

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Brand new '24 Wildtrak with less than 300 miles. The Passenger rear window decided to do some crazy up/down crap.

Did a bunch of cycles and kept going back down as soon as it reached the top. I backed out the garage with it open and was about to put it in park to get out and check the door was fully closed. On a guess i hit the Door Lock button and it went up with 1 touch and stayed up.

Probably just the randomness of the button presses, but its just ridiculous that this problem is going back a couple years.
Sponsored