First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 2 Door EG SAS BL, 2024 2 Door Yellow HEL
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Nice! Definitely do NOT add a roof rack and try to get into that garage. That's one low looking ceiling.
Definitely don't want one of those stupid racks anyway! Yes, our house was built in the 60's and the ceiling was dropped down to make a full attic above it. We tested the height clearance with mine before we ordered hers :)

OP
OP
Mirage

Mirage

Badlands
First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Why buy a collector edition and change anything at all?
Time for my mouth to happen....

Why do people care what we do with the vehicles we buy? I don't tell people to do this or not do that, because what they do in absolutely none of my business and I would prefer that in return, but I know the world doesn't revolve like that.... :(

She only wanted a Heritage Limited for the Yellowstone, stock White top and multi-colored interior. But she's not going to "screw it up", she's going to make it "hers", since we like to be different from the rest of yall!

Last edited:
OP
OP
Mirage

Mirage

Badlands
First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
For anyone looking, exact same build available about 7k under MSRP here in Maryland.
Curious what dealer?
Hagerstown Ford
Not in the market ( my BL is just fine)but I like to pay attention to dealers and the prices. If you do the 100 mile search on the Ford B&P page for the HLE Hagerstown doesn’t show. Thanks.
Yall hijacked the eff out of my thread....

OP
OP
Mirage

Mirage

Badlands
First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Awfully sweet, but for me it needs white wheel flares and bumpers. It is the geezer in me that demands the “ full heritage” mode. Enjoy your Bronco.
It will have White wheels soon, but definitely not White flares... We plan on off roading our Bronco's and White painted flares would just be pointless... She wanted flare deletes, but it looks like the way the Heritage flares are, none of the other delete kits will work? I knew the flares were different, but the fenders/rear quarters are different than no Heritage Bronco's....

Sponsored
OP
OP
Mirage

Mirage

Badlands
First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands

Midnight_Blue

Outer Banks
First Name
Jeremiah
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
I don't tell people to do this or not do that, because what they do in absolutely none of my business and I would prefer that in return, but I know the world doesn't revolve like that....
Settle down, big guy. It was a question, not a directive.

Kevin Scarbel

Everglades
First Name
Kevin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Bronco Everglades 4dr
Your Bronco Model
Everglades
I don't understand why Ford does not provide the Heritage Limited with the same attractive white rims featured on the Heritage.
Everyone I speak with dislikes the Limited's black rims (even more so than the $69,685 MSRP) while they love the white rims, styled to resemble the white steel discs of years ago.
The white top, grille and rims recipe is the head turner.......every time.

Last edited:

5GENIDN

Heritage
First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
23 Ford Bronco Heritage Limited 2dr
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
Clubs

I don't understand why Ford does not provide the Heritage Limited with the same attractive white rims featured on the Heritage.
Everyone I speak with dislikes the Limited's black rims (even more so than the $69,685 MSRP) while the love the white rims, styled to resemble the white steel discs of years ago.
That would be because you are not speaking to the correct people.... You are not speaking to people like me that actually pay the money for that and really really like those rims and would not trade them with a gun at my head.... I think you are talking with idiots....

Does that help you to understand?

Sponsored

Aonarch

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
‘23 Bronco OBX 2DR Lux 2.7, ‘24 V60 Polestar
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Time for my mouth to happen....

Why do people care what we do with the vehicles we buy? I don't tell people to do this or not do that, because what they do in absolutely none of my business and I would prefer that in return, but I know the world doesn't revolve like that.... :(

She only wanted a Heritage Limited for the Yellowstone, stock White top and multi-colored interior. But she's not going to "screw it up", she's going to make it "hers", since we like to be different from the rest of yall!
You bought it. Do whatever the hell you want to it.

We support you.

Love the Bronco. I spotted my first Yellowstone HLE yesterday.

OP
OP
Mirage

Mirage

Badlands
First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Oh heck yeah, both have the correct number of doors.
Indeed they do! You wouldn't believe how many people got pissed about us getting them both in 2 door, LOL! I hate the 4 door! It's exactly like a damn Wrangler JKU/JLU.... It should've never been made! That's what used to set certain people apart from the others... Now everyone has a 4 door something :(

OP
OP
Mirage

Mirage

Badlands
First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Everyone I speak with dislikes the Limited's black rims (even more so than the $69,685 MSRP) while the love the white rims, styled to resemble the white steel discs of years ago.
That would be because you are not speaking to the correct people.... You are not speaking to people like me that actually pay the money for that and really really like those rims and would not trade them with a gun at my head.... I think you are talking with idiots....

Does that help you to understand?
I will say the Black wheels look awesome on your Robin's Egg there! And I like that it's also lifted a little :) I see you did the White mirror caps! I have the caps in my garage, just haven't figured out if I want to put them on mine yet?

Do you have different fender flares on yours? They don't look as large as ours? Wife doesn't like the Black wheels on the yellow, she says White or Yellow centers would look better and White caps? I'm not sure on the Yellow part though, but it's hers, not mine :)
Sponsored