Jessica
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2.7 OBX
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Rear diff oil change and some more BLUtifulness.

Ford Bronco What did you do TO / WITH your Bronco today? πŸ‘¨πŸ»β€πŸ”§πŸ§°πŸšΏπŸ›  1000000540
Sponsored

Sponsored

cr117

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco, EV6
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Finally got a mount for my radio.

I'm running a set of Rocky Talkie 5 Watt GMRS radios with along with their cradle that mounts to a ram mount 1" ball setup (some cheap Amazon one I found that mounts to the grab handle bolts). Most of our trips are solo, so the pair of radios we have are usually used for spotting as well as around camp and for hiking, thus no need for a permanently-mounted solution (at least not yet).

Ford Bronco What did you do TO / WITH your Bronco today? πŸ‘¨πŸ»β€πŸ”§πŸ§°πŸšΏπŸ›  IMG_2183

Last edited:

Sponsored

Ellis Family Garage

Badlands
First Name
Brad
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'23 Bronco Badlands, '06 F150 FX4, '95 Lightning
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Sliced the sh!t out of one of my Kenda RTs while running a creek bed trail over the weekend. Didn’t even realize it till I got home. I was pretty ruff on the tires lots of sharp rocks I went over.

Ford Bronco What did you do TO / WITH your Bronco today? πŸ‘¨πŸ»β€πŸ”§πŸ§°πŸšΏπŸ›  IMG_3607
Been there it sucks

IMG_20240530_110558.jpg

tock13

Big Bend
First Name
Tony
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mazda, 66 Honda CT90, β€˜94 Toyota Xtra cab
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

Took a monday evening drive with a friend up Baker Lake in WA and found a really nice camp spot to grill up some burgers, have a camp fire and relax with a beautiful view.

I added a flag in place of my emblems, took my beauty rings off to powder coat and decided I like the look without them. Tried some Amazon sourced plugs in the beadlock holes on the spare. Saved about 4 lbs from factory so I think I’ll add the plugs to all the rims. I should be able to up to a nicer heavier tire with less gain in weight per corner.

IMG_1025.jpeg

IMG_1056.jpeg

IMG_1021.jpeg