First Name
Barry
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
BMW X1, ‘1928 model A, “23 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Spent over an hour on the phone with ford engineer getting procal tune installed…this was the second day…nice guy and I am computer idiot but still pretty ridiculous…and not done yet…still have rack install and resetting speedo for 37s…
Sponsored

IwannaGOfast

Badlands
First Name
Jon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1991 Ranger Long Travel, 2014 Cruze Commuter
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Well Finally took delivery. A few minor hiccups but the wife is happy and that's what matters.

First hiccup was it has been at the dealership since Tuesday but my salesman was never told and he hadn't checked until I asked him about it yesterday. Second hiccup was the tow package. No one knew where it was until this morning. So installation will be scheduled in the near future. Third hiccup was during the test drive a trim piece fell off. Now that has to be ordered.

On the plus side I was pleasantly surprised I was able to get D plan price. When I asked the owners of the dealership before I ordered, one sent me to the other and that one wouldn't commit. He said we'll figure something out when it comes in.

Delivery day.jpg
Looks like Fairway Ford.

That's where I got mine from

Philrod

Outer Banks
First Name
Feliberto
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 F150 Platinum, 2007 Acura TL Type S
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Looks like Fairway Ford.

That's where I got mine from
You are correct. I work at the sister store but like the sales people and managers at Fairway better. 😂

Noremac

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Badlands Sasquatch
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Did oil changes on both of our broncos, my 2.7 got the Ronin oil plug setup to do away with the yellow plastic BS... and did cabin air filters. surprisingly those were not as bad as i expected after 35,000 miles on each

Southside_Ray

Base
First Name
Ray
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 Ford Fusion
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

I installed Heretic Studios fog lights. Took 8 weeks to arrive, but totally worth it!

Ford Bronco What did you do TO / WITH your Bronco today? 👨🏻‍🔧🧰🚿🛠 1000002344

Sponsored

NAND

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco 2 Door
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Installed Turn Offroad Overhead Molle Panel in the rear, will probably sell the front panel. Nicely built but the included washer/bolts were pretty cheap and difficult to work with.

Ford Bronco What did you do TO / WITH your Bronco today? 👨🏻‍🔧🧰🚿🛠 20240509_170520.JPG

Also got a cheap collapsible cargo bin from Canadian Tire and secured it in place with these Amazon tie down straps.

Ford Bronco What did you do TO / WITH your Bronco today? 👨🏻‍🔧🧰🚿🛠 20240509_170548.JPG

Tomorrow I will install my Turn Offroad Step-Sliders :)

Also the dealer will be installing my Tow Package in the morning and replacing the front valence that they drilled the licence plate in to :clap:

Saturday I will be installing my Corsa turndown exhaust and wiring a dashcam.

2door

Outer Banks
First Name
AA
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco® The Sasquatch™ 2-door
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Installed tub rail protectors. They are made of soft rubber, have a nice grainy texture, and fit the 2-door Bronco perfectly.

Ford Bronco What did you do TO / WITH your Bronco today? 👨🏻‍🔧🧰🚿🛠 1715319319442-7u

Ford Bronco What did you do TO / WITH your Bronco today? 👨🏻‍🔧🧰🚿🛠 1715319307197-bi

Sponsored

smonroe11

Badlands
First Name
Stephen
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Chevrolet Tahoe
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Installed tub rail protectors. They are made of soft rubber, have a nice grainy texture, and fit the 2-door Bronco perfectly.

Ford Bronco What did you do TO / WITH your Bronco today? 👨🏻‍🔧🧰🚿🛠 IMG_6901

Ford Bronco What did you do TO / WITH your Bronco today? 👨🏻‍🔧🧰🚿🛠 IMG_6901
Where did you purchase these? I’ve been looking for a year. Link if you have one.
Thanks!!!

j_marinelli

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

2door

Outer Banks
First Name
AA
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco® The Sasquatch™ 2-door
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks

604Bronco

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.bronco6g.com
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Installed the RTR Grille tonight. Was an easy process, and like the look.

Ford Bronco What did you do TO / WITH your Bronco today? 👨🏻‍🔧🧰🚿🛠 1715352717708-er

Ford Bronco What did you do TO / WITH your Bronco today? 👨🏻‍🔧🧰🚿🛠 1715352717708-er

Which ARB bumper is that? I usually am not a fan of aftermarket bumpers, but I like this one, especially with the integration of the light. And it appears the parking sensors still work, and it can accommodate a winch? Do you need to re-locate the sensor in the middle (the name escapes me at the moment)?

Thanks!
Sponsored