First Name
Reid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 F150,
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
I did a about 10hrs of claybar, cut polishing, polishing, sealing and waxing to get out all of the pin striping I'd gotten from some right trails since he's such a fat ass. Wouldn't have it any other way tho lol

He looked great for a moment or 2 while getting groceries...
1000002498.jpg

But then back up the mountain!!
1000002449.jpg

I claybarred my hood this weekend to put a stickerfab matte black cover on it, but I was kinda disappointed in how thin it was and how water got trapped under the vinyl before I could squeegee it out. I have a decent amount of experience applying ppf so I was surprised with the difficulty.

So I guess I just have a nice contaminant free hood, maybe I'll try Underground Graphics next time. They seem to be made from a much thicker material.
Sponsored

Reidt131

First Name
Reid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 F150,
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Finally got a chance to actually connect my lights to the aux switches. Anyone who ordered their Bronco without AUX switches…. What were you thinking????
IMG_0563.jpeg
I wasn't thinking lol!

Not clicking a $195 box is gonna end up costing me north of $700 :(

Those round lights look great!

Fordified1

Black Diamond
First Name
Bob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
β€˜15 Mustang ecoboost, 4wd Excursion, β€˜69 Mach 1
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Decided to paint the grille edge body color. I think it looks and blends much better this way. Subtle change but a good one in my opinion.

new grille.jpg
Definitely looks great and even more 1G. Are the Heritage grills made out of the same material as the others?

One more upgrade

Outer Banks
First Name
Joe Mogush
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 Tesla Plaid X 22 Escalade
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Installed Desert Does It Seat Jackers in an attempt to make the drivers seat more comfortable. I was skeptical that raising the front of the seat 3/8 inch would make much difference, but WOW. Initial impression is very good, much more comfort. Will need more time in the pilot seat to fully evaluate, but so far these are the ticket.
I love Desert Does It products. I like the under-seat mount for a small club; I mean Maglite.

DD1.jpg

DD2.jpg

Sponsored

mpeugeot

Outer Banks
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
97 Ferrari F355, 11 Ford F-150, 21 OBX 2D
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Ticked over 19,000 miles and the trunk area rattle sounds like 19,000,000 miles. ugh
Damn, that sucks, I am a tick over 95k miles and the trunk area still sounds like new.

Last edited:

PrepVet

Big Bend
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
A bunch.
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Damn, that sucks, I am a tick ovee 95k miles and the trunk area still sounds like new.
Aside from the normal Bronco issues this is the most annoying. Even when all the screens went dead this is more annoying. I am bringing it back for service on Wednesday but it sounds like a pickup with a broken frame and the bed is shacking all over the place just driving on hardball.

mpeugeot

Outer Banks
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
97 Ferrari F355, 11 Ford F-150, 21 OBX 2D
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Aside from the normal Bronco issues this is the most annoying. Even when all the screens went dead this is more annoying. I am bringing it back for service on Wednesday but it sounds like a pickup with a broken frame and the bed is shacking all over the place just driving on hardball.
Did you break any of the rear frame welds?

Sponsored

Fordified1

Black Diamond
First Name
Bob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
β€˜15 Mustang ecoboost, 4wd Excursion, β€˜69 Mach 1
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

I doubt it, the most off road the car has seen is driving on my lawn once a year or so ago.
I would still get them to look at the rear upper control arm frame brackets for cracks while on the rack with a flashlight. Maybe it’s just a loose control arm bolt, although they have lock-nuts and wouldn’t be loose unless one wasn’t tightened all the way on the assembly line.