First Name
AA
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco® The Sasquatch™ 2-door
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Topless for the first time... hope my nipples don't get sunburned.

20240528_175344.jpg
Every Bronco owner should keep these sun protection accessories in the glovebox. They also have a built-in inclinometer.

Ford Bronco What did you do TO / WITH your Bronco today? 👨🏻‍🔧🧰🚿🛠 Untitled-1

Callelk

Heritage
First Name
Larry
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Escalade ESV, Cherokee 2-Door
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
Clubs

Installed the M2M attic shelf. No interference with the extinguisher or crates..............

Ford Bronco What did you do TO / WITH your Bronco today? 👨🏻‍🔧🧰🚿🛠 IMG_8071.JPG

Ford Bronco What did you do TO / WITH your Bronco today? 👨🏻‍🔧🧰🚿🛠 IMG_8070.JPG

Ford Bronco What did you do TO / WITH your Bronco today? 👨🏻‍🔧🧰🚿🛠 IMG_8075.JPG

I need to start a build thread.

Sponsored

Callelk

Heritage
First Name
Larry
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
Clubs

Thanks for the links! I was a bit overwhelmed with the Asfir website, too many odd shaped bits of metal lol.
Your welcome. I'm with you, the crap they throw on the streets during the winter peels the chrome off trailer balls.

I know that they are $100 more than say Barnes but 74# vs 150# or so makes a difference especially after adding 115# in new tires which I did with the Baja Boss AT's.

Callelk

Heritage
First Name
Larry
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
Clubs

The more everyone keeps talking about that Mountains2Metal attic shelf more jealous I get.. That thing would be prefect for 2 door up and out of the way.
Yeah, the only thing is you would loose your gunners' hatch if you had a HE and definitely headroom for the rear seats in all. You give up about 4" of head space but if you had a rear seat delete they could probably use something like the upper trim bolts but the airbags would be an issue. Well, they are the "issue" when you think about it.

MrGreen55

Badlands
First Name
Kyle
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
toyota scion xb
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Yeah, the only thing is you would loose your gunners' hatch if you had a HE and definitely headroom for the rear seats in all. You give up about 4" of head space but if you had a rear seat delete they could probably use something like the upper trim bolts but the airbags would be an issue. Well, they are the "issue" when you think about it.
I don't see how this would give up headroom for the rear seats but i don't have one it my remove 4'. The one trim pieces that right there is where the antenna is at. But the only people that would now all the answers are the people that build it. Hope the 2 doors get something like that in the future

Reidt131

First Name
Reid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 F150,
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Your welcome. I'm with you, the crap they throw on the streets during the winter peels the chrome off trailer balls.

I know that they are $100 more than say Barnes but 74# vs 150# or so makes a difference especially after adding 115# in new tires which I did with the Baja Boss AT's.
I just went from the stock 32" Dualers to 34" Toyo Open Countries and I can definitely feel the added weight, especially considering I have the 3.73 gears.

$100 is a drop in the bucket to half the weight of protection. Even if they aren't as strong as other options, I don't really plan to beat the crap out of my bronco so they are more there for peace of mind than anything.
Sponsored